Wedding Charts - Paul Newmans Wedding Chart

I am very surprised that so many judgements on Paul Newmans Wedding Chart were so negative.

Saturn in the 7th I agree is not the ideal, HOWEVER, it also brings stability, solidifies the contract and longevity, it is a lasting relationship, with ties that bind.

Also if you compare the wedding chart to Paul Newmans birth chart there are very GOOD indications it would be a good marriage.

Mercury in his wedding chart falls on his natal asc and 1deg conjunction of his natal Mercury ,conjunct Venus on the Asc, a contract of love, beauty. In addition Jupiter is also conjunct the wedding Mercury, on his ASC. So if you put the two in a biwheel chart you can see a host of great aspects for Paul. His Marriage Sun conjuncts his natal Sun, Marriage Venus, conjuncts his natal sun, with the Marriage Sun and Venus together in his first house conjucting his natal sun.

As I am not a big fan of the combust theory, I believe the energies work as one together, as the Marriage conjunction of Sun/Venus is in his first house, they act as one, his wife, Joanne colors all areas of his life and they are as one, he carries her in every aspect of his life, she is a part of him.

CHIRON, lets talk about that, I am researching the theory of the Magi society regarding Chiron in the Marriage Chart and the long lasting benefits it brings. Chiron in the Wedding Chart is a 7 deg. conjunction with the wedding sun, as well as his Natal sun. As I am still testing their theory, I need more wedding charts bear their theory out. However they have done extensive research in wedding charts, and find this to be true. Before I accept this theory I myself am researching this aspect. If anyone else has input on this please let me know.

So what makes a marriage, First Attraction, they have many attraction aspects,
Romance, Communication, Physcial andSexual energies, Strengthening each other, Outer Success. All of these are in the synastry between Paul Newman and his Wedding Chart, as I cannot verify Joanne Woodwards time of birth I cannot sythesize her chart.

Wedding Chart compared to Paul Newmans Birth Chart
Sun Conjunct Sun - Fortifiying , strengthening his sun
Sun semi-sextile Jupiter - Supportive
Sun Qunicunx Pluto - Helps him achieve his goals in a huge way (Power Marriage
Communications:
Mercury conjunct Mercury - Communications in sync
Mercury Conjunct Venus - Great Communications, easy, fun loving, same wavelength
Mercury Quncunx Neptune - Deep Understanding of each other
Mercury Parallell Jupiter - both looking for truth, matching philisophical ideals, help to achieve what one alone could not

Love
Venus conjunct sun - Instant Attraction, makes him feel great, loved, romantic and physical, ideal perfect male/female energies melding
Venus Semi-Sextile Jupiter
Venus contra Parallel Mars - Physcial Attraction

Physical energies
Mars Trine Mars - Totally in Sync, Physically, both on a sexual level, and sharing of physical activities which creates bonds in couples.
Mars Parallel Mercury - actively communicates, both on physical and mental level, as well as travel
Mars Parellel Jupiter - Most activity they do with each other, they truly enjoy thorougly!! Very compatible for all endeavors
Jupiter CountraParallel Mars - same as above

Longevity
Saturn Trining Neptune
Saturn Trining Chiron
Saturn Parallel Mercury
Saturn Parallel Venus
Saturn Parallel Jupiter
Saturn contra Parallel Pluto

Fame / Sucess
Uranus Quincunx Jupiter - Great for entertainment business
Uranus contra-parallel Sun - Success for enteranment business, reaching pinnacle of success in movies
Neptune contra parallel Mars - Success in films, giving impetus and action to the endeavor
Pluto contra parallel Jupiter - Huge Success in all endeavors they do together!

Chiron Contra Parellel Mars - This is an aspect (new research), showing lasting love, romance and physcial attraction.

Now, I admit these are not the normal way of reading a chart as you all do. I look at energies, how they meld, how each person uses energeis, whether toward the positive side or negative side of the energy. Even if there is a malefic, the person can choose to use the positive side of the energies.

I am also new at putting this all together and deciding what works and what doesn't work in Astrology and all I read. I am very good at timing of events with a specific question. However, on some of the finer points, it is frustrating, at this point, not knowing for sure, what call to make, what interpretation to give.

all of your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Also, Can anyone point me in the finer aspects of determining retirement for a person who does not know when to choose to retire? Where to look as far as timing, Saturn will be in 12 house in a year and a half, what about finances? where to retire, has anyone had success in this area?

Thanks so much

Reginae writes
I am researching the theory of the Magi society regarding Chiron in the Marriage Chart and the long lasting benefits it brings. Chiron in the Wedding Chart is a 7 deg. conjunction with the wedding sun, as well as his Natal sun. As I am still testing their theory, I need more wedding charts bear their theory out. However they have done extensive research in wedding charts, and find this to be true. Before I accept this theory I myself am researching this aspect. If anyone else has input on this please let me know.
If you are testing Magi astrology it is helpful to know that Magi teaches a strict 3 degree orb maximum. Therefore, the 7 degree orb stated for Chiron to the Newman-Woodward wedding chart Sun and 10 degree orb to Newman?s natal Sun is not Magi astrology but some other system. Magi is adamant about orbs, maintaining that 4 degrees will always fail. In rare instances of tight configurations involving multiple planets, Magi will stretch their 3 degree orb to 3 degrees 20 minutes, but no more. Magi would disqualify the Mercury Conjunct Venus listed (above) because it is greater than 4 degrees.

Several years ago Magi reviewed Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward?s synastry and wedding chart on their website. If anyone is interested it is still there http://www.magiastrology.com/lesson5.html

Reginae writes
Longevity...Saturn contra Parallel Pluto
Magi considers contra-parallels involving Saturn to be extremely destructive to relationship longevity, especially Saturn with Pluto.

I hope this is useful to your research.

Magi Wedding charts

Alex,

Thank you for your comments. However, I also look to see if it plays out in reality. They have been together a very long time, this is a very long lasting relationship. The Magi Soc. believe Neptune is the plant that brings longevity to a Marriage, which I am watching, researching.

I believe Saturn brings longevity and stability to it, if based on their birth charts, they have learned to deal with Saturn. So yes, theories are subject to tweaking and testing them out in reality as to what really has transpired. Magi, has nothing good to say regarding Saturn, yet it does bring stabiltiy, longevity, solid foundations, a sense of responsibility to each other, in my theory. The same with the orbs, perhaps they need some tweaking also. However, I need more research on this.

More interestingly enough, is the Chiron Links to Venus or Neptune that I find may have some merit, what are your views on that?

Our Sciences in every field have evolved tremendously, why should Astrology not also evolve and be tweaked with new discoveries? Just some thoughts
Thanks so much

What were your findings in this interesting study?

I have also looked into Magi astrology and it seems that the Saturn nuclear clash theory does not always hold water. Look at the wedding chart for Queen Elizabeth f.ex. There is the Saturn-Neptune and a Saturn-Saturn clash. But the wedding chart forms a grand trine with her own chart so that we see a Venus-Pluto with a trine to her Chiron.