Will I be the architect again

Hi to all.
It?s been a long since I posted at this forum
Being into astrology for long time I still have a little experience with horary.
I?ve just reviewed Deborah?s lessons of horary interpretation after asking myself some horary question and building chart of that.
Knowing that this forum is reluctant to give ?just reading? of somebody?s chart, I?m posting chart image and showing my interpretation along. Hope if somebody gives some hints and analysis.
So, question is ?Will I be the architect again?, question to myself. I?m emigrant in the US from Eastern Europe at my mid-40's. The prehistory is that I was laid off at the big arch. company 2 years ago, along with many other people due to crisis. Since that time I was working part-time as landscape designer, registered sole proprietorship, work as design consultant for some privet art school, etc.
Hoping come back to ?big architecture? despite of general construction contraction.
And yesterday I was occupied with that idea after visiting some small downtown which might be a good place for interesting reconstruction project?So, I?ve asked myself that horary question while being in that mood.
Looking at this chart, Saturn as AC ruler is presenting myself. Jupiter is my question significator, the ruler of MC. Also I?m calling Sun is co-ruler, being in 10th in own triplicity.
Saturn is exalting in Libra but concluded in sign and in malefic 8th house. And Saturn just in loose applying sextile to Sun in 10th. That?s my biggest hope for success.
But Moon, co-significator of me and my question, in close applying square to Sun?
And Moon than coming to opposition to Jupiter, ruler of 10th?
I would add to my ?plus? that Jupiter is in 1st house (significator of question in house of querent!). But Jupiter is within 5 degree of 2nd house cusp. Which of course is good for incomes, especially with direct Jupiter in domicile.
The Moon may be significator of my present employer, art school owner. She is older woman, needs some close assistance/partner. But she doesn?t provide enough income for me. Yet, she tries to convince me that architecture is ?probably gone? for me, because of crisis. She encouraging me to convert into the artistic field?
So, if somebody helps me...

Hi Yuriy,

I think the chart depicts a complex picture of both positive and negative factors intermingled together, but I'm inclined to think positive indications are sufficient enough here. Your ruler is in a place of worry and weakness, and since it is exalted, it shows you have good qualities and talents to offer, but are currently not in a place to express it, interception is not discussed much by Lilly (at least to my knowledge) but my teacher used to say (this is based on Morin's method) it indicates that the power of the planet is 50% less, it is as if it cannot fully act out. Exalted state of Saturn may mean that you are having high hopes or expectations for the work, and may need to consider different options. I think this placement of L1 in the 8H is a reflection of the general state of economy now, but even able and educated people are not able to get good employment. (I have the same in my career horary.)

MC in a mutable sign to me suggests that two careers or professional directions are likely.
L10, Jupiter is nicely placed in Pisces, I cannot see the house cusps in this chart, but if it is within 5* of the 2nd house, it is working for the second house, not for the first. But that is a good placement. If it were in the 1H, it would be a surely positive sign that the "job" will come to you, but even in the 2H, I consider it a sign of being able to make better income but not without some disruptions or changes, as it is with Uranus.

The Moon, co-significator of your question is in the 7H and applying to a square with the Sun in the 10H which points that with some difficulty (square) aspect a new opportunity to work as an architect will present itself. I like the benefic Sun in the 10H, where it is elevated and has accidental dignity and essential dignity by being in triplicity. The Sun does not receive the Moon in the square, so it will be a struglle to get a new job, but an opportunity should present. The Sun is applying to a sexite with Saturn, but again Saturn does no receive the Sun, so these are good signs, but without reception it is more difficult to ensure the desired outcome.

You can check this article on reception by Bonnati: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/perfection.html
quoting from the page above:
Sextile without reception (in your chart, the Sun to Saturn, L1):
"Comes only with demand and diligent pursuit of the quernt)
and
Square without reception (in your chart, the Moon to the Sun):
Comes only by demand, and diligence, and vehemence, and great effort and persistence."
So it seems like the opportunity may present if you put a lot of efforts and diligence in your search, and because you're not in a strong position, it will be harder to secure it but I think that both Luminaries angular and the Sun nicely elevated in the 10H are positive signs, as is Jupiter in 2H. Possibly you could extend your search to other cities?

Tank you elumen for so profound insights.
This chart represents actual circumstances. For instance Sun, 7th ruler, shows that my wife standing well now (angular) and her incomes stable (Saturn in 8th). But that only helps to meet our minimums. Not much spending, no travelling, etc. without improving my status.
Also you right about mutable sign at MC, I?m trying to do few things parallel. And that?s may be how so many people try to survive at present economy conditions.
They say that the time of ?American dream?, when you just pursuing single goal, is gone. You suppose to have ?branches? to succeed.
Yes, I?m trying to look even abroad; last time was interviewed about Hon Kong?s position.

elumen wrote: MC in a mutable sign to me suggests that two careers or professional directions are likely.
L10, Jupiter is nicely placed in Pisces, I cannot see the house cusps in this chart, but if it is within 5* of the 2nd house, it is working for the second house, not for the first. But that is a good placement. If it were in the 1H, it would be a surely positive sign that the "job" will come to you, but even in the 2H, I consider it a sign of being able to make better income but not without some disruptions or changes, as it is with Uranus.
That also interesting about Uranus and correlates with Uranus transit aspects my natal. Uranus now sextiling my Mercury-Sun and will be trining my MC at 2 Leo.
Some new opportunities to pursue unusual career goals, finding ?true yourself?, etc.
Practically I?m experimenting a lot with crafts, art work using unusual technique.

Yuriy

I've not read the other interpretations just yet.

The strongest testimony of success would be the main significators in aspect, regardless of aspect, but at least IN aspect, or something collecting/translating their light. That does not occur in this horary, in fact, rather worryingly, although exalted (so you're likely to be a good architect), you really lack accidental dignity here. You're in the 8th house of worries and anxiety, but more importantly, you're not making any aspects in this chart right now. Sun will sextile Saturn in about 8 degrees, so perhaps something will change in that many months.

The only other application is from the Moon to the Sun which occurs by square and here we're actually using TWO secondary significators, so I'm not sure how accurate this would be. The Moon, your secondary significator, does not apply to Jupiter, and so we're moving on to another significator for the job. So we have a square here without reception so it's going to show that it will only happen with the greatest of struggles and difficulty on your part, with a great deal of hard work put in, and even then, we're still talking secondary significators here, which is probalby just short of grasping at straws. Whatever about one secondary significator applying to a primary significator, here we have two secondary ones, it sesms a little vague to me. Sun sextiles Saturn in 8 degrees so I'd be more inclined to examine that rather than move onto moon-sun, however moon-sun shows an opportunity presenting itself in 2 units of time (I suck at timing). I'm inclined to think that with the secondary signification that it won't be quite what you want or were hoping for, but rather than the job you were expecting it's a "secondary" kind of job, in other words something that will pay the bills. I think 2 degrees here could be two weeks, but perhaps two months.

Paul wrote:Yuriy

I've not read the other interpretations just yet.

The strongest testimony of success would be the main significators in aspect, regardless of aspect, but at least IN aspect, or something collecting/translating their light. That does not occur in this horary, in fact, rather worryingly, although exalted (so you're likely to be a good architect), you really lack accidental dignity here. You're in the 8th house of worries and anxiety, but more importantly, you're not making any aspects in this chart right now. Sun will sextile Saturn in about 8 degrees, so perhaps something will change in that many months.

The only other application is from the Moon to the Sun which occurs by square and here we're actually using TWO secondary significators, so I'm not sure how accurate this would be. The Moon, your secondary significator, does not apply to Jupiter, and so we're moving on to another significator for the job. So we have a square here without reception so it's going to show that it will only happen with the greatest of struggles and difficulty on your part, with a great deal of hard work put in, and even then, we're still talking secondary significators here, which is probalby just short of grasping at straws. Whatever about one secondary significator applying to a primary significator, here we have two secondary ones, it sesms a little vague to me. Sun sextiles Saturn in 8 degrees so I'd be more inclined to examine that rather than move onto moon-sun, however moon-sun shows an opportunity presenting itself in 2 units of time (I suck at timing). I'm inclined to think that with the secondary signification that it won't be quite what you want or were hoping for, but rather than the job you were expecting it's a "secondary" kind of job, in other words something that will pay the bills. I think 2 degrees here could be two weeks, but perhaps two months.
Thanks Paul for insights.
?In 8 month? sounds very well for me. Regarding the architecture, I?ve prepared even for longer time.
Currently I?m really looking for some additional source of income, so if Moon-Sun works for that it?s very good for me too.
In terms of architecture I?ve option (in theory) to continue work for some licensed architect or to obtain own license.
To get own license I need to pass some exams and that takes at least 1.5 years to study and pass the tests.
What do you think that Moon shows about 3rd and 10th house matter (self education and taking exams)?

Ha, what modern astrologer could say is that Uranus (AC ruler) in applying conjunction with Jupiter (question significator) and them technically in 1st. So, what else I need?!
I anticipate what traditionalists say about Uranus ?rulership?. Nevertheless position of Uranus at 2nd house cusp shows my actual greatest concern about more incomes?

Hi Yuriy,

I think that even modern astrologers would consider Uranus and Jupiter on the cusp of the 2H to work for the 2n house, but that does not matter, b/c if your true concern is about making better income, the chart seems to show some positive promise in that regard but not without hard work on your part, "branching" in different directions, and some disruptions. But I liked your example of "new" things that can bring income. I tend to see Uranus as malefic though, so it hinders Jupiter but Jupiter is dignified, therefore it still expresses its benefic energy.

Interesting idea about how to take the Sun in the 10H, I think it is significant b/c it is physically placed in the house in question, but Paul is right it is a secondary significator. so perhaps it indicates that you have support of your Wife (the Sun, L7) and even that an opportunity might come in connection with her.

elumen wrote:Hi Yuriy,

I think that even modern astrologers would consider Uranus and Jupiter on the cusp of the 2H to work for the 2n house, but that does not matter, b/c if your true concern is about making better income, the chart seems to show some positive promise in that regard but not without hard work on your part, "branching" in different directions, and some disruptions. But I liked your example of "new" things that can bring income. I tend to see Uranus as malefic though, so it hinders Jupiter but Jupiter is dignified, therefore it still expresses its benefic energy.

Interesting idea about how to take the Sun in the 10H, I think it is significant b/c it is physically placed in the house in question, but Paul is right it is a secondary significator. so perhaps it indicates that you have support of your Wife (the Sun, L7) and even that an opportunity might come in connection with her.
Well, well? what do you mean Uranus is malefic?
By traditions Saturn is my significator and it?s a ?great malefic?.
I believe horary doesn?t look that way if Saturn or Mars significators.

elumen wrote:... so perhaps it indicates that you have support of your Wife (the Sun, L7) and even that an opportunity might come in connection with her.
It might be. My first professional job in the US came from her. She brought me ad from college info board.
Also, you know, 7th is a 10th from MC? So, some ?supersupervisers? or just directly clients, I?m sole proprietor.

Hmm, my chart may be not radical. The planetary hours ruler for my place was Jupiter from 11:07 to 11:54. Question asked at 11:33.
And Jupiter relates to Aquarius AC only as general (3rd) ruler of air triplicity.

And Jupiter relates to Aquarius AC only as general (3rd) ruler of air triplicity.
I think you mean Saturn is the day ruler of air, and you have a day chart, so this would apply only if you use the three triplicity rulers for both day and night (controversial)?

But Jupiter hour agrees with all air signs rising because of humoral nature.

http://skyscript.co.uk/hour_agreement.pdf
(page 2)