pluto in capricorn dynamic

i am not sure what this is, but i am witnessing a dynamic in the local community where i live where a council are trying to reach over their present mandate to express a type of power that is clearly not within their mandate..

words described "That is not a role for a council. That is a role for a court.???

it got me to thinking of the crazy dynamic that is taking place in the usa today with the cia/fbi and etc and the topic of starting investigations on others, or not - and who has the authority to do these types of things... all in all it seems to me that pluto in capricorn - the idea of someone taking the reigns of power when it isn't theirs to take strikes me as pluto in capricorn... now, we are presently in a big window of time with the stellium of planets in capricorn with the moon and sun also a part of the stellium here.. it is one observation that i am making based on a few examples - small, i realize) but thought i would share these thoughts with others...

i suppose another way to think of pluto in capricorn is the idea of destroying the gov't and the way gov't is supposed to work.. whether this is an intentional or accidental byproduct of the leadership types we have at present in the usa, or my own local city council - it seems there is some degree of over-extending the bounds of ones role in these examples.. now, maybe i am reading it wrong, but on the basis of the 2 examples it makes me think of pluto in capricorn and what is at work here..

i quote from a letter from rod rosenstein on ex fbi director james comeys firing..
here is the document https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... iring.html

quoting from the letter :
"The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution.

It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement. At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors. The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed attorney General Loretta Lynch had a conflict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a conflict requires the recusal of the Attorney General. On July 5, however, the Director announced his own conclusions about the nation's most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation. Derogatory information sometimes is disclosed in the course of criminal investigations and prosecutions, but we never release it gratuitously. The Director laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do."

Hello James.

Thanks for bringing up this thorny subject in difficult times ! "Abuse of authority," as you described it, is a current systemic problem in our western society that goes beyond the current geometry of the planets, me thinks. In my view, there is always a risk of abuse of authority. It never goes away, no matter what the planets say.

For example, if your natal chart features a "hit" between the natal lights (Sun or Moon) and Saturn, be aware of nasty people entering your life and, how to push them off of the cliff, if need be. However, people with this natal aspect may also abuse, when the time comes for them to rule. Beware, twice.

However, Saturn-ruled Capricorn, with six celestial bodies there, now, may also be a convenient scapegoat of sorts, as not all Sun in Capricorns born today, or at all, will abuse their powers. However, it IS a darker side of Capricorn, isn't it ?

When it comes to abuse, everyone is "in" on the take ! As the Annie Lennox song, Sweet Dreams are Made of These, once said: "Some of them... want to abuse you...some of them... want to be abused."

It starts, early, with very young children being allowed by their "babysitting" type mothers to yell and scream in public places, such as shopping malls, as if the mothers show no self-control or respect for others, themselves ? It goes on to freshly made university grads, with no life experience, and practically illiterate, who expect to make $ 100,000 a year at their first job and assume supervisory authority. I have a brother who hires in IT and that's what he tells me about these IT grads, that they are cocky with an unhealthy sense of self-entitlement.

Then, there is President Trump, who set back race relations, 100 years, with his "s hole" comments the other day about Haitians, Africans, and Central Americans.

Many minorities like myself perceive racism by the white establishment, as an abuse of their powers or their authority? The good news is that Trump's comments, albeit hurtful, were NOT reflective of what many average Americans stand for or how American astrologers think.

I have taken the time to travel the globe and meet Americans and British people over the years and MOST do not agree with Trump and his nasty racist, masoginist views and the same goes with Canadians whom I have met.

Most people are still respectful of the pecking order and expect order at the top, as well as civility. However, the threat of abuse or racism, never diminishes. The "pecking order" also relates to the six planets in Capricorn. The pecking order is about the farmer laying down the daily feed in the morning trough. As the feed is poured, the larger, stronger chickens push the weaker ones out of the way and gobble up most of the grub. Whatever morsels of grain are left, the skinnier chicklets bloody their beaks and fight for the remaining grain, amongst themselves ? That, my friends, is the natural order of business and Capricorn. LOL

As far as the stellium goes, look and see where the house of Capricorn falls in your natal chart. That house is where the business at hand is, at the moment, and THAT is what you must do !

p.s. One final, delicious thought. In Jess Stearn's excellent book, A Time for Astrology, the subject of planets in alignment came up, in reference to the great alignment of planets in Aquarius, back on February 5th, 1962.

Most of the key American astrologers at the time, Stearn writes, predicted the start of the "Age of Aquarius" and the beginning of the computer age, which was, some say, a rather accurate prediction.

Meanwhile, that prediction got usurped in the media by the Indian astrologers of the day, according to Stearn's book. whose siderial zodiac saw the alignment in Capricorn, thus, "they predicted the end of the world."

So, how come no one in the western astro community is crowing about the end of the world, now !

After all, the alignment of planets in Capricorn and its associated ruler, Saturn, symbolizes death, according to our friends in the Vedic community.

So, could that mean that some of our cardinal friends are going to get knocked off, as the alignment of these planets comes to pass.

However, Trump, I predict, will continue to play a complete term and will go the full nine innings of ball, in spite of his current troubles. I predicted this, last year, in the post that got shut down.

Your thoughts?

hi sabumnim

thanks for the fun post with related astrology throughout.. i like how you even brought it back to the aquarius stellium in 1962 as a nice tie in to the one today here in cap.. i am sure the people in hawaii were thinking the stellium in capricorn was all about 'death' for the 38 minutes they had the electronic message to head to the bomb shelter! that was one byproduct of the cap stellium.. maybe the next one will be to bring some sanity into the conversation about dismantling nuclear weapons beginning with the country that has the most of them? that would be a real new start with this cap stellium, as opposed to a bad ending.

as for trump surviving his full time in office... it is looking like that at this point, in spite of the many who predicted he would neither win, or remain in power for even a year.. i am curious to see how he fairs here with the mueller investigation, but it looks promising.. i was examining and commenting on his chart in the mundane forum on a thread where my astro thoughts are articulated.. it is astro speculation and nothing more..

any astro thoughts on oprah running for 2020?

cheers james

Hey James: Hawaaians had no good reason to be terrorized for 38 minutes by a false alarm. The person responsible should be dismissed for creating that unspeakable act.

As far as Oprah Winfield and her hopes for the presidency, ironically, she has a natal chart SIMILAR to Donald Trump's, so why should we vote for her ? Do Americans want another Donald Trump in office ! You know, deceitfulness comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes. Just because the candidate is black, doesn't mean that they are capable of running the country ! Maybe we should learn from Trump and his horrible lack of political experience. Do we want a second Trump experience ?

To my knowledge, Winfrey has no political experience and has never held public office.

She has Trump like features, the second house is emphasized, like Trump, sun and mercury trine jupiter, moon in sagittarius, both ! They are both very wealthy people, I will give that.

Oprah appeals best to women, as natal Moon sextiles Venus. Men, not so much, as natal Sun takes a hit to Saturn ? How can she solve that image problem.

Both also have natal Venus in critical aspect to Saturn !

Trump has the conjunction, while she has the Sun and Venus square, a very close square !

As previously stated, people with natal Venus and Saturn together have a subconscious desire to see others suffer. They ENJOY the suffering of others They once suffered, as well, by men, both had abusive fathers, so that is the only way that they know to express love ? Trump raped, while she got raped. Oprah, I admit, was a very brave woman to reveal her past on national tv. Trump, of course, denied his transgressions, so not so impressive.

Don't get me wrong, Both are known to be generous, splurging and spending on their friends. Oprah once gave away free cars to her audience, one year. Trump has done similar things.

Oprah Winfrey makes a kind of timely political speech at the Golden Globe Awards recently, as Saturn by transit makes a conjunction of her natal ascendant. She also plays up the saga of celebrated men who rape and abuse women. That said, is this the best time to start a political career ?

With Saturn entering the 1st quadrant of her chart, this is a time for slowing down and building your personal life, NOT chasing the White House. Former VP Joe Biden also had Saturn transiting his ascendant last year and his son died. He prioritized his goals, as you SHOULD when Saturn by transit goes into your first house of self.

He bowed out of the race !

Now. some candidates, like Jimmy Carter, do get elected, in spite of Saturn in the first quadrant of the chart. But, that is a rare event.

Winfrey has natal Neptune and Saturn in the 10th house of career. Saturn in the 10th always suggests a rise to power, followed by a great FALL.

We've seen this happen, time after time.

Look at JFK Kennedy and even Mussolini. Both had natal Saturn in the 10th house. They both rose, then they fell, HARD !

Neptune in the 10th relates to the immensely popular television career that brought her personal fame and wealth.

I think that Oprah has a darker side to her, which may well be revealed, if she decides to run for office. Is she willing to run that gauntlet, like Hillary Clinton once did ?

Who is willing to be humiliated like that, these days.

The other thing to ponder is that Americans are very stubborn people and old fashioned and they may not be ready for a female leader or a female black leader.

I say that Winfrey will likely NOT run for POTUS, at least in 2020. She could make an attempt, later, when t. Pluto conjoins her Sun and Venus in Aquarius. There may be critical solar arcs and SP's that I am not aware of. I will post them, later. I see an established male already in the political arena, or previously, winning it all, in 2020.

And, it's not Trump.

S.

p.s. this post should be moved to another post started about Oprah. Sorry, Webmasters, can you please move this post ? ty

sabumnim

i have another thread on the topic of oprah that i am planning on commenting on, so i will comment more on that thread...

as for saturn in the 10th and a fall from power - queen elizabeth of england has this position and she has remained steadfast and in power for a very long time... some of these generalizations don't work..

jimmy carter took over the presidency jan 20 1977 - saturn is in leo, high up in his natal chart and not in the 1st quadrant..

as for venus-saturn hard aspects in both of there charts - yes.. i think this aspect can express itself a few different ways and obviously will be different for women then men..

i hear what you are saying about saturn transiting the 1st quadrant, but i know this generalization isn't fool proof either... in casually looking at her chart, i see some real promise if she decides to run for the dem seat.. i will comment more on the other thread devoted to this.. thanks..

Now you are talking my language - Pluto ?

I've tried to follow this thread but actually I couldn't get my head around what you were trying to unearth.

I think if you look back at Pluto ingresses into the Signs, usually big break downs or changes have occurred.

Bob Mark's described the latest one into Capricorn just in one word "constriction".

I told an Investment Manager friend of mine that basically The Mother of All Parties (Pluto in Sagittarius and the Globalisation that brought) would turn to The Mother of All Hangovers (the Credit Crisis and the Great Recession).

I think we should be trying to work out what Pluto moving into Aquarius will break ?

But coming back to this. Pluto is Winter. Winter kills of the Weak. Leaves are sacrificed so that the main plants can survive.

Things grind to a complete halt.

In Britain we've see excess spending cut. But I also felt that once we'd based the half way mark, 15°, we'd see a shift. Spending but carefully targeted. etc.

I think we should also begin to watch out for which Aquarian type things are setting themselves up for This Horse Rider.

H

james_m wrote:sabumnim

i have another thread on the topic of oprah that i am planning on commenting on, so i will comment more on that thread.

as for saturn in the 10th and a fall from power - queen elizabeth of england has this position and she has remained steadfast and in power for a very long time... some of these generalizations don't work..

jimmy carter took over the presidency jan 20 1977 - saturn is in leo, high up in his natal chart and not in the 1st quadrant.

as for venus-saturn hard aspects in both of there charts - yes.. i think this aspect can express itself a few different ways and obviously will be different for women then men..

i hear what you are saying about saturn transiting the 1st quadrant, but i know this generalization isn't fool proof either... in casually looking at her chart, i see some real promise if she decides to run for the dem seat.. i will comment more on the other thread devoted to this.. thanks..
So James:

Thanks for finally admitting that you have a soft spot for Oprah ! LOL I would suspect that, since most in the astro community are females, that Oprah would have a rather large "cheering" section among this community.

Part of Oprah's career success has been founded on her banging the drum about being a victim of sexual assault. To her mostly female television audience, that goes down smooth. However, in order to her to be seen as a more mainstream political candidate, she needs to tone down the feminist rhetoric, stop blaming men, and just try to reconcile her past and emphasize her role as a leader of all people, and not just women.

That might be a difficult trick for her to do. She seems like a woman angry about her past. Some middle aged women are ? The fixed signs are typically the worst at adapting to change and or leaving behind the past. Also, Oprah has no husband, a very tough obstacle when vying for political office.

You have also skated around my tough questions, re: the fact that she has never run for political office, before, in her life, and yet, you (and others) somehow see her as a bonafide presidential candidate?

Where is the astrology to back that up, please, you don't say. I mean, what astrological transits or planets specifically back that up. Again, you don't say.

If you look at the natal transits and progressions for November, 2020, she has NO SMOKING GUN ASPECTS that show certain election to the White House.

All of her progressed natal chart for 2020 show DEFEAT, if she decides to run.

1. Secondary Progressed Moon in Scorpion opposite natal Mars (red flag Number 1) An aspect of annoying the public, peeing off the public and or being an irritant.

2. Solar Arc Saturn square the midheaven at 17 Libra. (red flag number 2). An aspect of career defeats.

3. SA Jupiter squaring her natal Mars, an aspect of either blind confidence and or over confidence, leading to defeat. (red flag # 3)

4. SA Uranus squaring her natal Ascendant. Reversals, leading to defeat and legal dilemmas that don't go her way. Foreigners are difficult to work with. (SA Uranus in the 9th house). (red flag # 4)

5. SA Neptune in Capricorn conjoining her natal ascendant. That is one of the worst Solar Arcs that you can have ! It can mean TOTAL WIPEOUT, in some cases. However, in this case, I will be generous and say that that means pipe dreams and pie in the sky thinking that doesn't happen !

Regarding the transits of Saturn through the four quadrants, to say that they are "generalizations" is simply ridiculous. Some of the finest astrological minds of the 20th and 21st century have written extensively about Saturn's tour through the natal chart, including Robert Hand's Planets in Transit, Grant Lewi and Heaven Knows What and Noel Tyl's legendary books, of course. (I know that you don't like Tyl, but Tyl is not here to be liked, but to teach you something?)

Re: Saturn travelling in the first quadrant, Jimmy Carter was a typo, it was actually Gerald Ford that I was referring to. In any event, Robert Hand pointed that out in the legendary Planets in Transit.

Re: Saturn in the natal 10th house, it's interesting that you bring up Queen Elizabeth as your example.

Like all of the royal family, the Queen has NEVER had to look for a real job a freaking day in her life ! Everything has been handed to her.

Go talk to some real people who have natal Saturn in the 10th house. I know a few clients, myself, and nothing comes easy for them.

Therefore, it's not a generalization, but a fact, that Saturn in the natal 10th brings pain and suffering in career matters. However, being also the natural house of Capricorn, Saturn in the 10th can be an exaltation of sorts, depending on its aspects in the natal chart.

Re: the Queen, if you look at her natal ascendant at 21 degrees Capricorn, you know that the end of the British monarchy cannot be far away. Pluto will be transiting her ascendant, soon, by conjunction. The upcoming Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn also falls on her ascendant. That means the end of the ballgame for her ! Prince Charles, says Tyl, will pass the football on to his son, William, but I just think that the monarchy will simply end.

Pluto in Aquarius is the idea that everyone is equal and the king and commoner is one of the same. You are no better than me and I am not better than you !

Ask anyone who is "ruled" by Aquarius or Uranus angular, and they fully understand what that statement means !

S.

sabumnim wrote:
james_m wrote:sabumnim

i have another thread on the topic of oprah that i am planning on commenting on, so i will comment more on that thread.

jimmy carter took over the presidency jan 20 1977 - saturn is in leo, high up in his natal chart and not in the 1st quadrant.

So James:

Thanks for finally admitting that you have a soft spot for Oprah ! LOL I would suspect that, since most in the astro community are females, that Oprah would have a rather large "cheering" section among this community.

Part of Oprah's career success has been founded on her banging the drum about being a victim of sexual assault. To her mostly female television audience, that goes down smooth. However, in order for her to be seen as a more mainstream political candidate, she needs to tone down the feminist rhetoric, stop blaming men, and just try to reconcile her past and emphasize her role as a leader for all people, and not just women.

That might be a difficult trick for her to do. She seems like a woman angry about her past. Some middle aged women are ? The fixed signs are typically the worst at adapting to change and or leaving behind the past. Also, Oprah has no husband, a very tough obstacle when vying for political office.

You have also skated around my tough questions, re: the fact that she has never run for political office, before, in her life, and yet, you (and others) somehow see her as a bonafide presidential candidate?

Where is the astrology to back that up, please, you don't say. I mean, what astrological transits or planets specifically back that up. Again, you don't say.

If you look at the natal transits and progressions for November, 2020, she has NO SMOKING GUN ASPECTS that show certain election to the White House.

All of her progressed natal chart for 2020 show DEFEAT, if she decides to run.

1. Secondary Progressed Moon in Scorpion opposite natal Mars (red flag Number 1) An aspect of annoying the public, peeing off the public and or being an irritant.

2. Solar Arc Saturn square the midheaven at 17 Libra. (red flag number 2). An aspect of career defeats.

3. SA Jupiter squaring her natal Mars, an aspect of either blind confidence and or over confidence, leading to defeat. (red flag # 3)

4. SA Uranus squaring her natal Ascendant. Reversals, leading to defeat and legal dilemmas that don't go her way. Foreigners are difficult to work with. (SA Uranus in the 9th house). (red flag # 4)

5. SA Neptune in Capricorn conjoining her natal ascendant. That is one of the worst Solar Arcs that you can have ! It can mean TOTAL WIPEOUT, in some cases. However, in this case, I will be generous and say that that means pipe dreams and pie in the sky thinking that doesn't happen !

Regarding the transits of Saturn through the four quadrants, to say that they are "generalizations" is simply ridiculous. Some of the finest astrological minds of the 20th and 21st century have written extensively about Saturn's tour through the natal chart, including Robert Hand's Planets in Transit, Grant Lewi and Heaven Knows What and Noel Tyl's legendary books, of course. (I know that you don't like Tyl, but Tyl is not here to be liked, but to teach you something?)

Re: Saturn travelling in the first quadrant, Jimmy Carter was a typo, it was actually Gerald Ford that I was referring to. In any event, Robert Hand pointed that out in the legendary Planets in Transit.

Re: Saturn in the natal 10th house, it's interesting that you bring up Queen Elizabeth as your example.

Like all of the royal family, the Queen has NEVER had to look for a real job a freaking day in her life ! Everything has been handed to her.

Go talk to some real people who have natal Saturn in the 10th house. I know a few clients, myself, and nothing comes easy for them.

Therefore, it's not a generalization, but a fact, that Saturn in the natal 10th brings pain and suffering in career matters. However, being also the natural house of Capricorn, Saturn in the 10th can be an exaltation of sorts, depending on its aspects in the natal chart.

Re: the Queen, if you look at her natal ascendant at 21 degrees Capricorn, you know that the end of the British monarchy cannot be far away. Pluto will be transiting her ascendant, soon, by conjunction. The upcoming Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn also falls on her ascendant. That means the end of the ballgame for her ! Prince Charles, says Tyl, will pass the football on to his son, William, but I just think that the monarchy will simply end.

Pluto in Aquarius is the idea that everyone is equal and the king and commoner is one of the same. You are no better than me and I am not better than you !

Ask anyone who is "ruled" by Aquarius or Uranus angular, and they fully understand what that statement means !

S.

Rocko wrote:Now you are talking my language - Pluto ?

I've tried to follow this thread but actually I couldn't get my head around what you were trying to unearth.

I think if you look back at Pluto ingresses into the Signs, usually big break downs or changes have occurred.

Bob Mark's described the latest one into Capricorn just in one word "constriction".

I told an Investment Manager friend of mine that basically The Mother of All Parties (Pluto in Sagittarius and the Globalisation that brought) would turn to The Mother of All Hangovers (the Credit Crisis and the Great Recession).

I think we should be trying to work out what Pluto moving into Aquarius will break ?

But coming back to this. Pluto is Winter. Winter kills of the Weak. Leaves are sacrificed so that the main plants can survive.

Things grind to a complete halt.

In Britain we've see excess spending cut. But I also felt that once we'd based the half way mark, 15°, we'd see a shift. Spending but carefully targeted. etc.

I think we should also begin to watch out for which Aquarian type things are setting themselves up for This Horse Rider.

H
Pluto moving through any sign is so close that it can be hard to see. Pluto in Capricorn you can see in austerity, and in what is happening in Venezuela.

Capricorn is a difficult sign to really understand, the symbolism of the Sea Goat?

Maybe to understand events you have to also look at the signs of the modifier planets, Uranus and Chiron especially? For instance, Pluto in Capricorn will in February be triggered by Chiron in Pisces and Uranus in Aries. There is some similarity, though I am not making a direct comparison, with the March 11th 2011 Fukushima accident when Pluto in Capricorn was triggered by Chiron in Pisces.

Obviously Chiron in Pisces is about the fishes and the sea being wounded. But where does Pluto in Capricorn come into this? Is Capricorn, and Saturn which is its ruler, about land, the earth itself, the limits of physical existence?

Could Chiron in Pisces triggering Pluto in Capricorn also predict some possible event that involves the sea and also land, land being altered by some wounding of the sea? And how could Uranus in Aries play into this? Just one possible thought, of a sea emptying and revealing land? and the sea changing landscapes? Ancient land? Capricorn is about Time and Pluto breaks down barriers? Does the Sea Goat represent the limits of physical existence and time, and also a connection with a spiritual, timeless dimension represented by the sea?

It is hardly surprising that Pluto in Capricorn would come with an increase of claims to power and control, in some cases undermining (Pluto) existing social structures (Saturn/Capricorn) to that effect. The almost global shift to the right is linked to that influence.

Pluto in Aquarius will be a different animal. It will foster the spirit of revolution. More emphasis on self-determination and the power of the individual is to be expected. Anarchists will prosper. Perhaps even a new hippie movement will arise.

However, terrorism, nuclear weapons as well as control of and by the Internet are also topics expressing the connection of Uranus/Aquarius and Pluto.

So I expect to see quite a mixed picture.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/