Horary question regarding potential partner

Friends,

Here is a question that I asked a week or so back and a discussion delineating horary, that I had with a friend of mine, follows.

I hope that many of the learned members will help me refine the analysis.

thanks a lot.

=================

Q: Will I find decent emotionally fulfilling relationship? (asked 17 Nov 2012, 10:51 pm, Birmingham, UK with ASC 24Leo10 and MC 10Taurus43)

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1353024651

Analysis:

1- 1 ruler Sun is in Scorpio in the 4th - angular - and plus 5 - but the Sun is peregrine = lost and wandering.

2 - Moon is in its Detriment but is +10 because it's in the 5th and in its own Triplicity, which sort of offers an offset to the detriment effect.

3- It's actually the Lots or Arabic Parts which offer some hope. The Part of Men's Marriage is at 13Leo57 and therefore 10 degrees away from the Asc.

4- Mars (4 ruler/outcome) is exalted.

5- there is a mutual reception between mars and venus.

6- Part of Happiness (Asc+Saturn-Jupiter) = 16Cap in the 5th.

7- Mars/Saturn by Sign mutual reception. Saturn is 7 ruler and is fairly strong too AND is at 5 Scorpio close to 4th cusp ... a 5 degree ... so 7 ruler being there means the 'other' person is someone from the 'home of your father.'

the 'other' is likely to be someone who is from the 'home of your father' - or homeland - OR someone who lives quite close to you (4th is your home too).

Saturn is in Scorpio so that would mean a 'fixed' partner. Someone long term.

Also someone who was a very serious kind of person, maybe with an oval face (as distinct from round), she would have dark hair, probably, too.

8- Now, because there were no aspects between 1 and 7 rulers, I looked at the planetary hour ruler, which is also Sun and Sun is square the Asc. This means there will be difficulty in finding/getting together with this person but NOT impossible.

9 - I am the Sun. The Sun's antiscion is at 3Aq59 which is 21deg away from the 7th House. This means that, 'behind the scenes' (antiscia are the 'shadow' sort of) we are 21deg away from this meeting. [not sure what it means]

10 - Venus (alternative sig for 'her') is sextile the Asc AND Venus is also trine Fortuna (applying 4deg).

11 - Sun has just changed Signs (after this horary.) Its actual aspects are Sun sextile Saturn on 30 Dec. Sun square Saturn on 30 Jan. Sun trine Saturn on 1 March. Sun opposes Saturn on 28 Apr. Sun conjunct Saturn (the important one here, I think) is on 6 November 2013.
Last edited by unteruber on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi unteruber,

Will I find decent emotionally fulfilling relationship? (asked 17 Nov 2012, 10:51 pm, Birmingham, UK with ASC 24Leo10 and MC 10Taurus43)

And what about last 2 years? Did not you find any?

You have not specifically mentioned the time frame in your question. So just L1 and L7 in one sign means that you will find a relationship but it would not be emotionally fulfilling.

L7 Saturn in Scorpio (From Libra Sign of exaltation to Scorpio) is significant and does not bode well for an emotionally fulfilling relationship.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Horatio wrote:Hi unteruber,

And what about last 2 years? Did not you find any?
Ended a significant relationship, which was quite difficult and eventually became abusive, early this year.

The framework I had in mind (although quite fuzzy) was in the next 2-3 years.

Ended a significant relationship, which was quite difficult and eventually became abusive, early this year.
And your horary chart is telling the same.

Saturn in Libra was your past relationship. It was significant. Since now Saturn is in Scorpio where it has no strength, I fear that chart does not bode well for next two years for finding emotionally fulfilling relationship.
Regards

Morpheus

My question was if I'll ever find an emotionally fulfilling relationship. Given that venus is the co-signifactor for women and is sextile with ascendant. also Antiscion of the planets should be taken into consideration to take behind the scene ongoing into account.

as far as perfection between sun (representing me) and saturn (representing her) is concerned they are perfecting on 6th nov 2013, which is indicative of the time frame.

venus also is trine fortuna, another positive (not sure how to interpret it within the context of the question).

thanks.

-------
Horatio wrote:
And your horary chart is telling the same.

Saturn in Libra was your past relationship. It was significant. Since now Saturn is in Scorpio where it has no strength, I fear that chart does not bode well for next two years for finding emotionally fulfilling relationship.

Hello Unteruber

There has been no mention of the 'outer' planets yet. You have put them in so I assume you attach some meaning to them.

In that regard, I notice Neptune in the 7th, in Pisces. I see both Venus and Saturn trine Neptune. I see the Sun square Neptune.

Does that have any significance for you?

Geoffrey

Hello unteruber,

perhaps you or Horatio have already mentioned that the Moon, your co-significator, is perfecting a square to Venus very soon? But without mutual reception there is nothing concrete to expect from this.
In my opinion it seems to be of importance that all the following aspects the Moon is perfecting then are with significators of the question - with the exception of Mercury retrograde:
1. Venus
2. Mercury
3. the Sun (in just perfecting conjunction with Northnode in the 4th, but Lord of the 12th too),
4.Saturn.

Perhaps all this suggests, you should 'rethink' (Mercury retrograde) your question and take all the significators (inclusive of signs and houses) into your account, not forgetting that you are strengthened by the node.
For example, Mercury is significator of friendship and the Moon is ruler of the 11th too.

Could the answer of the chart to your question be, to befriend (11) with a woman or women without having a relationship (7) for a certain time, and to try to find "a decent emotionally fulfilling relationship" later, after a certain time?

Johannes

Hello Horatio

it was more politeness not to offend you or unteruber me possibly clipping an important judgement as this Moon-Venus square I mentioned.

Of course I read your judgement but I have to confess that this rule: "two significators in one sign = Yes" is new to me. Is it your own finding and/or experience?

We agree in the judgement: no fulfilling relationship in the next time: You by your just mentioned 'one-sign-rule', me by the Moon-Venus square without reception. At least the next woman will not be 'the one' in my opinion.

But is it not better to use the time and to look at 'what is possibly wrong with my partnerships?' or 'what can I do for myself, to have a fulfilling one?' than to wait and to be frustrated? The chart seems to suggest just this, and together with the fact that the two years were not part of the first question but were added later, and the querent says meanwhile:
untertuber wrote:My question was if I'll ever find an emotionally fulfilling relationship.
I see the chance to 'work' and find - perhaps and hopefully - a relationship of the kind, the querent obviously is hoping for and possibly much earlier than in 2 or 3 years.

Johannes

Hi Johannes,

You are right that the Querent has to rethink and re-evaluate his relationships needs.

I considered following things...

Q: Will i find decent emotionally fulfilling relationship?...

decent &
Emotionally fulfilling

Saturn being L7 is the indicator of relationships...

Now it is in the sign of Scorpio where it happens to be in the fall of Moon. Fall of Moon is against the thing asked. Emotionally fulfilling

Scorpio is the fixed sign, so it would be the general feature of the coming 2 1/2 years.

Previously the Saturn was exalted in the Sign of Libra but also in the fall of L1 Sun... The previous relationship was important but was not good for L1.

And why do i say that Sun and Saturn in the sign of Scorpio mean that the querent would find a relationship (not emotionally fulfilling of course).

Default option.

Cant see a young man without a relationship for the whole 2 years. :) . We dont need to see an aspect. Its not marriage. Just 2 significators in one sign are enough for the relationships. The important thing was would it be emotionally fulfilling? and the answer is No.
Regards

Morpheus

Horatio wrote:Saturn being L7 is the indicator of relationships... [
. . . and with Lilly and others I added here Venus (for women) as unteruber suggested.
Horatio wrote:Cant see a young man without a relationship for the whole 2 years. :) .
How do you know that unteruber is a young man? But to be honest, I believe this too - the querent to be a young man.
Horatio wrote:We dont need to see an aspect. Its not marriage. Just 2 significators in one sign are enough for the relationships. The important thing was would it be emotionally fulfilling? and the answer is No.
I really never heard, that a relationship is made by "2 Significators in one sign" (to put the emotioanl fulfillment aside), and so I too curious to know: is this your own finding and/or experience, or whom do you follow here?

Johannes