A couple of hours after I wrote my previous post about Sedna, I opened my mail to find my astrology association magazine. To my amusement, the feature story for this month was on Sedna. The article was written prior to the tsunami so there is no correlation or investigation as to its role. But it seems like this object is the flavour of the month.

I have just been reading Richard Nolle's predictions for January on his website. There appears to be the potential for some serious problems ahead. One time period he spoke directly about was between Jan 7th and 13th. Referring to an astro-locality map, he pinpointed Adelaide (Australia) as a potential problem. In the last couple of days, some areas just outside of Adelaide have had the worst bushfires in about 22 years. So far, 10 people have lost their lives with a number of people still missing. The bushfires started on the 10th January, the day of the 'SuperMoon'.

Just a note, but I thought I'd point out that Neptune in dead center in the First house of that chart... noticed it had been a bit ignored, adn I think it is rather a rellevant indicator.

Granny

Tsunami 2, baby tsunami

today anohter Tsunami hit Indonesia, estimates are that 87 people pwere killed, it was a 6 foot (as opposed to 30 foot) wave. no warning system exists on the Island of Java as yet, so people only had previous experience to warn them, many missing, I'm looking for the data. I'm fairly certain this one should show up in the previous chart in some manner so thought I'd attach it to the original discussion.

Granny