Hi Rafat,

Unfortunately, this forum is not designed to give full astrological interpretations. It is a very time consuming process and all members of this forum are volunteers who do not have that amount of time available to them. There are several chart services to be found on the internet, some of them free.

The main purpose of this forum is to provide a place for an exchange of ideas. If you have things in your chart that leave you confused or that you are having difficulty understanding, most people would only be too happy to discuss them with you.

Good luck
Sue

analysis

Thanx for yr reply.
I wonder how can jup retrograde will affect me as it is in my ascendant of libra.
what charts aspects tell abt marriage period.
what chart aspects tell that this person is getting married with already married man.

Hi Rafat

None of these are horary topics which is what this forum is for. With these sorts of questions it sounds like you ought to be arranging a private consultation with a professional astrologer. That's the only way to get someone to give proper attention to the personal issues you want to know about.

Regards
Deborah