Well the site has been unaccesible for a while now but is now loading with the exception of the top bar that allows you to click on forums etc. I just added /forums/ to the url and got through that way

Matthew

Hi Matthew

I haven't had any formal notification that the site transfer has completed yet, so I imagine that the process is still being worked on and has yet to complete. Its good to see something happening at last, but it would probably be a good idea if member's don't post in the forum until I'm able to confirm that everything has been checked and fully restored - hopefully a matter of hours now and not days (!) Just wouldn't want anyone to make a thoughtful post which then disappears whilst the transfer is ongoing.

I'll make a new post as soon as I can confirm this.

Cheers
Deb

Still not had any formal acknowledgement that the server work is completed, but from what I can see most of the site seems to be back and running, except for the ads. If anyone notices any other peculiarities please point them out. I still intend to place a notice once I have heard from the server technician and can confirm that everything is fully resolved.
I am very sorry about the recent disturbance - for those who have not followed the posts on the skyscript Facebook page, I was sent a warning that some maintenance work was about to be done but did not receive the notice as I was travelling long distance. However, the email (which arrived on 8th May) only warned of the possibility of the site being slow or unreliable for a few hours - I am still trying to establish what exactly happened and why it caused the site to be down for over a week.

Nativities section posts

There is something wrong with the nativities section.Only the subject line shows up.
The preview is also not working.
When I go to edit the message in the nativities forum-the whole message is there but does not show up on either previewing or submitting.

Very odd!

With the same browser all is working in this section.

PD