Interesting....

I notice in the first example the woman in the first post.

Parivartana yoga (Exchange yoga)
Me Libra/Ve Virgo
Mercury can be read as in virgo. Exaltation sign

In this last example
Also parivartana yoga
me Scorpio/ MA Virgo
(Mercury can be read as in virgo exaltation sign.

Might be a testimony of the strength of these yogas.

Simplified explanation of course.

For such great skills, the divisional charts are probably revealing.

Varuna wrote

"Mars (logic) was with Uranus, and Mercury had a tight orb aspect to Uranus."

Yes these facts are important I think,
as Uranus is said to be the higher octave of Mercury.

Strength of Mercury and Mars as well as 5th house.
May be important.

-Exchange yoga mars and Mercury.

-5th house (intelligence) is strong with venus in own sign.

In D-60 (important chart according to Parashara) Mercury in exaltation sign virgo.
Mars in own sign Aries.

If the actual Navamsha chart is correct (birhttime) ? he have Mercury and mars in trines,
which mirrors talents achieved.

-In Navamsha mars and venus are in parivartana yoga (Exchange yoga)
Which further strengthens mars and venus.[/quote]

I want to add on the subject. The sun represents the father, and the day off. Also, childhood and is a regular Significator 5 home weekend. Finding it in the 12th house in the horoscope of Shakuntala Devi. theater shows, and in conjunction with Ketu, says that this is a children's theater (circus) on wheels and is free to move in the near and far distances.Astrology shaped science and math it is given only in this world, after the example of Shakuntala Devi, God shows you that the mind and mathematics is not to blame. The meaning of the allegory pronounced character carries a notion of a free soul, which broke the first time out of the world of the sun, and it will go on the degeneration of the highest levels of solar, which is again in the rebirth of the sun's worlds. But during the time that similar time. When Adam fell into this world the first time. No need to invent the wheel, learn to understand the nature of the image, rather than the rational mind, which is always just guessing.
World - flat, but a fool is always round

I was Bepin Behari's American editor. He often used variant birth times in accordance with his own intuition. I do not remember that he ever mentioned precisely why he used a variant time for Ramanujan, or where he obtained it.

Ramanujan was able to glance at random numbers, such as a store address or taxi cab identification number, and immediately create from such simple sources a series of "infinite numbers" without beginning or end.

It is difficult to discuss his abilities because no one alive in the world today understands mathematics well enough to comprehend him fully.

All the same, I don't see a huge amount of strength for Ketu in the Rasi chart which would indicate that sort of gift. If, however, we regard the Navamsa as related to one's dharma (9th division = 9th house) rather than following the BPHS and delineating it primarily as an indicator of the spouse, then the union of the Sun and Ketu in the Navamsa chart is certainly interesting.