To Ring or not to ring

Hello

I have been asked by a friend to do a horary for him. He has known this girl for quite a few years and feels that they have a real connection and he would be interested in pursuing it further. He senses that she is also interested, but at the moment they are still just friends. They also live quite far apart at the moment so that doesn't help matters. However he feels like that friendship itself has changed lately and things have become awkward, so he wants to know if a phone call would help things at this point in time.

Chart Data
January 10th
10:16pm
Benalla, VICTORIA Australia -11hrs
36s33 145e59

So he is the Sun and she is Saturn. The Moon, his second significator is conjunct the Sun. They are both in an applying opposition to Saturn. She is in the 12th house and in her fall. In the 12th she might be keeping secrets from him or is not being completely truthful. But he is in her 12th house so maybe he is being less than honest with her too.

The Moon and Saturn are in mutual reception by rulership so would that count as them liking each other even though it is only his second significator?.

I presume that Mars is the significator of the phone call. It is in the 4th but doesn't aspect any of the other significators. It's next aspect is applying to Jupiter. The Moon and Mars have some reception.

It looks good to me, although perhaps not easy with that opposition, but that pof conjunct the Asc looks to be a positive thing to me.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

So he is the Sun and she is Saturn. The Moon, his second significator is conjunct the Sun. They are both in an applying opposition to Saturn.
I think this pretty much says it all. The moon looks very, very combust to me. The description for combustion at this site is as follows:
A planet is combust when it is in conjunction with the Sun and therefore hidden from sight by the light of the Sun. Traditionally this is a serious debility and implies that the planet is weakened or restricted in power. However, if the planet is within 17 minutes of the Sun, it is termed Cazimi - in the heart of the Sun - and considered strengthened by the union.

William Lilly stated that the combust planet should be in the same sign as the Sun and within 8? 30' - beyond this distance, but within 17 ? of the Sun, the planet is said to be under the Sun's beams. This condition is debilitating, but not as severe as combustion.

Lilly wrote of this: "The significator of the Querent combust, shows him or her in great fear, and overpowered by some great person". (CA., p.113)
The upcoming opposition between the sun and saturn and Moon and Saturn doesn't help much either. While there is reception between the two, but clearly something is amiss, because she's in the 12th and he's in the 6th, the worst possible positions for the two planets and the highly debilitated moon is of no help either.

So you have a highly combust moon, upcoming opposition between the 2 rulers and planets in their fall and in really bad houses.

I'd say he shouldn't pursue this one and even if he did, nothing will come of it.