I studied chiromany for a while ...
the forefinger, the pointer, is the Jupiter finger, so facility with languages is on point... the ring finger, if there are circles below it on the mound, wisdom -- I think I remember those as the rings of Solomon, teachers and directors have dominant Jupiter fingers -- Apollo, those whose Apollo is longer than Jupiter are self directed, lucky, and creative ... I remember seeing a man who mastered an arcane Asian stringed instrument ... his Apollo finger longer than Saturn (the 'bird' as in flipped the bird) finger

I just read something today in the paper, in women a dominant Apollo is found in a lot of lesbians ...

I have not heard of this connection with digit ratio and interest in astrology dragonqueen. The 2D:4D ratio is a predicator for many things of course but I couldn't find this statistic in the link you provided.
SGFoxe wrote:I studied chiromany for a while ...
the forefinger, the pointer, is the Jupiter finger, so facility with languages is on point... the ring finger, if there are circles below it on the mound, wisdom -- I think I remember those as the rings of Solomon, teachers and directors have dominant Jupiter fingers --
SGFoxe, I'm not sure about talent with languages and the Jupiter finger. However the rings of solomen are under the Jupiter finger, not the apollo. I'm not sure if you meant index finger above where you say ring finger.

I would tend to agree with most of the observations of SGFoxe, however, we may also find loops (like Ring of Solomon) below the Ring Finger, which emphasize the artistic appreciation or a strong Sun in a Natal Chart, Sun seeks recognition and center of attention in normal life.

Intuition is an inborn human characteristics (arising out of instinct for survival)-though dimmed by human inventions and sense of increasing safety-which we share with animal kingdom. Jupiter Finger emphasizes an urge to dominant other people, be it religion, languages, science or day to day interactions. Ring of Solomon is not a 'Love of Occult' or Mastery of Occult, it rather indicates an individual who is shrewd enough to use ordinary circumstances in his life to his own advantage. Facility of expression, be it verbal or written, is manipulative rather than saintly in nature.

All said, no one sign should be taken into isolation, we generally observe that heavy or meaty hand dont need a strong Jupiter finger, whereas weak, slim hands normally need Strong Jupiter to compensate what is missing in physique or animal energy.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/