Size of the Houses

Hi all!

Do you consider the size of the Houses in a Horary? Like "large house is good, small house is bad"? Since Reg. shows different sizes they should mean something I think. :-?

My own experience though is that the size is related to the question. If I ask a question concerning relationships house 1 and 7 is large. And if I ask a question concerning gambling house 5 and 11 is large etc etc.

Is it as simple as that?

My Kitten is an alcoholic! I?ve just stopped him from sipping from my glas of wine! :-sk

Hi Anna

It?s not part of the method and I can?t say I?ve noticed this happening in my charts -but of course in Sweden you are going to get a more sizeable distortion than most of us. The view that a large house is ?good? and a small house is ?bad? would run contrary to the system because houses are characterised according to the planets that tenant them or rule them, and of course their own basic principles. If there was an argument here I?d imagine it would be more about an issue of expansiveness or constriction than ?good? or ?bad?, but you asked if other people consider this and the answer is no.

Deb