Israel 2013-2014 + 2017 / 2018

The chart i like to work with for israel is the 4pm chart - may 14 1948 tel aviv - shown below. there are a few others slightly later, one which is still libra rising and the 3rd with scorpio rising. there is also the aquarius rising chart - may 15 0:00 am.

my reason for taking a closer look at israels chart is motivated on the fact they are right next door to syria, and that their name is popping up in the underground news more regularly connected with information surrounding fact finding on the chemical weapons question in syria. �One crucial piece of the emerging case came from Israeli spy services, which provided the Central Intelligence Agency with intelligence from inside an elite special Syrian unit that oversees Mr. Assad�s chemical weapons�� - See more at: http://www.emptywheel.net/2013/08/27/cr ... /#comments

here is the chart that i base some commentary off.

screen shot pc

the profected lord of the year off this chart is jupiter - in sag, 3rd house, retro and in opposition to uranus in the 9th in a diurnal chart. the 3rd house in mundane astrology represents neighbouring countries among other things - communication systems and etc. etc. overall the state of jupiter in israels chart is a mixed bag. it isn't in an angle where it could have greater impact. in the solar return we see jupiter at 20 gemini which also presents a mixed bag of sorts.. based on this limited view, the lord of the year and it's position in the natal and solar return chart suggest a focus in line with what is happening. israels role in the events of syria would seem to be supported based on my read of the astro data. now to the solar return chart shown below.

free screenshot software

the lord of the year in the profection chart is the exaltation ruler for cancer rising in the sr chart which would seem to strengthen jupiters role here in a positive sense. however, we see much potential for conflict captured in the sun/mercury/mars conjunction in the return chart which squares onto a most sensitive part of israels mundane chart which essentially amplifies sun to saturn/mars square in a challenging and potentially negative way. overlapping the mundane and solar return charts here one quickly sees where much of the focus is.. the sr chart moon to uranus and pluto squares pick up the neptune rising in the mundane chart.. these squares in the sr chart are emphasized more as a result of them being the closest to the midheaven angle and moon as ruler of the ascendant in this chart.. the ascendant in the solar return is essentially the midheaven in the mundane chart which would seem to suggest more emphasis on the position of natal moon as ruler, or jupiter again as almuten which goes back to it's position in the mundane chart. again, mundane 3rd house issues are highlighted and brought to the forefront while one could also say the moon position in the mundane chart is also highlighted strongly as a result of the solar return data.

the solar arc directions have sa sun conjunct mundane midheaven - at present 1 degree and 3 minutes past, based on my choice of arcs. converse sa mars is conjunct mundane 9th house uranus - 5 minute orb at present. more importantly i see converse sa jupiter exactly conjunct the mundane ascendant at 23 libra 02.. sa jupiter at present is 23 libra 36, and will be exact conjunct march 2014. this again puts emphasis on the lord of the year in the profection chart in a different way. converse sa sun is 135 mundane moon at 4 leo 21..

interesting to me is the position of the mundane moon in this chart - 4 leo 21 is right about where syria's solar return moon is - 4 leo 09.. in the sr chart for syria, this moon is being directly opposed by mars at 3 aquarius and of course this is all close to the upcoming mars/saturn square which seems to be a bit of a marker for hostility and a type of war signature.. the other ongoing transits seem to put emphasis on israels neptune at 10 libra, specifically the outer planet transit of the uranus/pluto square.. just how much of a connection one can make with chemicals and neptune, i am not so sure, but in trying to find a connection via my understanding of astro symbolism to the idea of chemical weapons, mars/neptune is about all i can come up with..

saturn by transit is squaring onto israels mundane moon and in the next 2 years will square onto all the leo planets, while opposing sun in taurus in the 8th in this chart and again highlighting the challenging squares found in these signs in the mundane chart, regardless of which specific chart one works with for israel here.. all and all the next few years look tough for israel, perhaps the next 2 in particular with saturn as profection lord of the year, if one is given over to the use of profection data as giving some good insight into the state of a country.

i am sure i have missed out a few important points in all of this and as i mentioned already, my reason for examining israels chart has to do with its role in the developments in syria, along with it's close proximity to syria..

edit - added the 2017 so i could add to this thread down below... i know i didn't title it with the years 2013-2014... this was an addition that is informative, but limiting too... i have changed it..

edit 2 - added the 2018 into the title..
edit - image fix...
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

in reading some links offered up on the internet i stumbled on an interview with Meira B. Epstein. she is interviewed by Hakan Kirkoghu, an astrologer based in istanbul.

i thought i would share this here as it relates directly to the israel charts i was discussing with a view to 2014. i have copied and pasted the pertinent info from the link which i will also share below.

"Q1 What does Israel's 2014 Solar Return Chart tell us about the possibilities for that area of the world next year?

Meira: For Israel I use the 4pm time.

Israel's charts, clearly point to ongoing conflict.I see two sides coming together, approaching each other with the knowledge that they are not fully in control, not in their full power; collaboration that comes from recognition of "mutually assured destruction", and from real politik of 'give & take'.

The process is facilitated by a strong, benevolent go-between; all the parties involved stand to gain from the process.
Territorial changes will have to be made and enforced. The land is transformed.
Financial belt-tightening will be required. Some of the territorial changes will involve financial transactions and deals. National debts will have to be dealt with. All this will be done hush-hush behind the scenes.
This process is not approved by everybody - possible rioting by groups that feel short-changed. Increased monetary compensation is the answer.
On the whole, it looks more like a peace process.
The fact that the angles of this SR (solar return) fall in the angles of Israel's nativity, makes this very meaningful also as planetary transits.
With SR Jupiter in the 10th House, scientific achievements will make international headlines. See N (natal) Jupiter signification. Also see SR Mercury in 9th House.
This SR Mercury conjunct N Mercury, points to an international PR campaign that will be very helpful.

Hakan: Israel's solar return which is expected to be effective starting from mid-February 2014 shows Mars closely conjunct with natal Neptune in the first house. This rings a bell for military activities around religious themes.

Israel will have her 7th house Aries yearly profection next year and this makes Mars much more central as a year-lord. Around the same time window, we are going to have cardinal grand cross with retrograde Mars.
Hence Mars retrograde makes Israel's plans and attempts much more vulnerable especially in the first half of 2014.
Bearing in the mind that Israel natal Mars in Leo/the 11th house and in square to her natal Sun, problems around national identity and pride would be agitated.
Current trends in the ME seems also very unsettling, fragile and open to new political risks as the Kurdish population seek more autonomy which has been also a major issue in Turkish domestic politics.
Considering future prospects in Syria and fragile position of emerging new diplomatic attempts in Iran, I would expect military strikes and diplomatic movements from Israel in the region amid new political, nationalistic transformation.

Q. 2) What other key astro-factors for the nations involved there should we allow for?

Meira: Some of them (Egypt, Syria) are currently affected by Pluto-in-Capricorn.

The Arab World charts seem to be dominated by the Mutable signs.
In 2015 Jupiter-in-Leo will highlight the Israel chart, but later, in Virgo it will continue into the Arab world. Hopefully, there will be enough to go around.

Caution: In mundane astrology, there are no benefics. Historic events are always dramatic with winners and losers on all sides.

Hakan: The last Jupiter-Saturn opposition chart (one of the dated 2010 August) has Venus at 9 degree of Libra where Israel's 2014 SR Mars is positioned. In addition to that, Mars is conjunct with Venus there. I presume, next spring would highlight this tension already seeded in major political cycle of Jupiter-Saturn.

Besides to that, current Uranus-Pluto square which will be finalized at 15 degrees of cardinal signs in 2015 reflects that things would not settle down in any foreseeable future.
As Jupiter and Saturn are in waning cycle, we would expect an ongoing struggle with no clear political agenda imposed by greater actors in the region like US, Russia and even China.
This would take us at least to the next Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in 2020, heralding a new set of political, cultural and sociological global implications; since the problems in the Middle East are closely tied and in synch with much larger, global perspective.

Q.3 If you were adviser to the nations' key policy makers, what courses of action would you recommend?

Hakan: Of course this depends on which countries' interest I'm considering as this is highly politically interwoven issue!

As for Turkey, I would advise politicians to forge much closer economic ties with neighbouring countries which would support stability.
Nationalism is the most fragile and potentially explosive topic.
Instead of merely looking at the changing circumstances passively, I would suggest them to be politically pro-active and leading actors as possible as they could be,
In the meantime, there is a strong need to keep peace and this would only be viable with a stronger and persuasive political and military presence.

Meira: Understand all the above and make the most of it."

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/In-T ... eVhmkmxEV8

i note israel is now bombing the open air prison of gaza.. 23 dead, 130 injured as of 8pm pdt time..
http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/is ... sites-gaza

just going with the transit of mars here, it seems to support the 4pm time that both meira epstein and myself prefer.. note meira was discussing the sr return for 2014 and the possibility of war for this year. they are talking about a possible ground assault into gaza at this time as well..

well, maybe it is a lot more then that and the saturn station in direct square to natal saturn doesn't help either..

i agree with meira the 2014 sr doesn't look pretty, especially if the 4pm time is used.. lets see where things are at when mars reaches 23 libra.. the 437pm scorpio rising chart would put this as a venus profection year, as opposed to a mars profection..

Hello James,

Thanks for the link to that interview above. Very interesting. I actually got a chance to speak to Meira myself on the Israeli chart at that conference.
just going with the transit of mars here, it seems to support the 4pm time that both meira epstein and myself prefer.
It could certainly be argued so. But there are other important factors. Saturn Rx in Scorpio is currently in partile square to the radix Saturn in Leo in Israel's national chart anyway. Tr Uranus in partile trine to the radix Saturn and Tr Mercury (Lord 9+12 in the Libra rising chart) has just past conjunction with Uranus.

I confess I had some sympathy for a Scorpio rising chart at 00:00 degrees for several reasons. However, I can see arguments in favour of Libra rising too. Meira Epstein as a medieval astrologer believes the inceptional moment at the beginning of the ceremony is most important. I think a lot of astrologers would accept that logic.

Still I believe it should be possible to test this more objectively by checking charts through a list of key events in Israels history with transits, profections, solar arcs , eclipses etc. With different planetary rulers it should surely be possible to determine which sign more accurately picks up events consistently. I therefore plan to open a thread looking at this once the Scottish referendum is over in a couple of months.

One point worth noting is that the rising degree of the 4:00PM chart coincides with the Sun of the first Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion who presided over the ceremony which proclaimed the creation of the state of Israel.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ben-Gurion,_David

If the natal charts of government leaders are anything to go in indicating a national chart the horoscopes of several subsequent Israeli Prime Ministers seem to favour a Libra rising over a Scorpio rising chart. For example, the former Prime Minister Moshe Sharett, was born on the same date as Ben-Gurion so his sun was also on the ASC degree of the 4:00pm chart. The current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been elected on 3 separate occasions (1996, 2009 and 2013) and has spent longer in office than anyone other than Ben-Gurion himself. Netanyahu has both luminaries and Mercury in Libra.

I will take a look at the stats for this in my forthcoming thread too.
the 437pm scorpio rising chart would put this as a venus profection year, as opposed to a mars profection.
Yes. Its a 7th house profectional year so open conflict is indicated whatever chart you use. Venus is both Lord 7 and 12 in the Scorpio rising chart. Interestingly, Islam is traditionally associated with Venus.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

mark,
thanks for your comments and the comments we have shared over this to date..

june 12th was the date of the kidnapping of the 3 israeli boys..
http://forward.com/articles/201764/how- ... war/?p=all

the cancer ingress chart is set to gaza.. tel aviv is about 10 minutes difference on the ascendant.. i get a kick out of solarfire's atlas which doesn't have palestine as a country! note gaza is a part of israel in the solarfire program! anyone at solar fire want to catch up with reality?

obviously in retrospect the ingress chart here with mars on the ascendant seems to describe the atmosphere on the ground.. moon in aries in the 7th would seem to imply there is no room or desire to relate to the other party as well.. obviously there is much more that could be said about the chart, but i will start here and perhaps someone else would like to comment..

image hosting without account

edit - image fix..
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

James_M
the cancer ingress chart is set to gaza.. tel aviv is about 10 minutes difference on the ascendant.. i get a kick out of solarfire's atlas which doesn't have palestine as a country! note gaza is a part of israel in the solarfire program! anyone at solar fire want to catch up with reality?
Hi James,

Is the fault with Solar Fire or your perception of how long Palestine has been a sovereign, autonomous state?

There is certainly a Palestinian Declaration of Independence from 15th November 1988 and statements before that from the PLO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinia ... dependence

However, I think the idea of an internationaly recognised sovereign Palestinian state is very recent indeed if you exclude the view of the Arab world. The status of the so called Palestinian National Authority created by the Oslo accords was provisional and strictly limited. It probably would have been incorrect to define it as a 'state' on Solar Fire until quite recently. In practical terms without more land concessions from Israel its hard to see how Palestine can operate as a functional state.

In the kind of legal quagmire that would test the most gifted International lawyer I am not sure its fair to criticise the Solar Fire stance too much. Its also confused if you look at the West Bank. Israel has effectively occupied and settled much of the West Bank despite its lack of any International recognition in doing so. In de facto terms the Palestinian territory on the West Bank is not one contiguous whole but more like an archipleigo of territorial islands based around Arab towns with large gaps between them.

What about East Jerusalem? Israel counts the whole of Jerusalem as its national capital. The new Palestinian state claims East Jerusalam as their capital too. From 1948-1967 Jordan controlled East Jerusalem and the West Bank. However, Jordan renounced all territorial claims on The West Bank amd East Jerusalem in favour of the Palestinians in 1988. Hence the UN does not recognise the status of East Jerusalam as part of Israel. But in practical terms Israel is in political control here.

What is the humble Solar Fire programmer to do in such a totally confused situation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinia ... _Authority

The International recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state (outside the Arab world) only really moved forward on November 29th 2012 when the UN voted to grant the state of Palestine observer state status at the General Assembly. On 29 November 2012, in a 138-9 vote the United Nations General Assembly passed resolution 67/19, upgrading Palestine from an "observer entity" to a "non-member observer state" within the United Nations system, which was described as de facto recognition of PLO's sovereignty.

From Wikipedia:
Palestine's new status is equivalent to that of the Holy See; similarly, Switzerland was a non-member observer state for more than 50 years (until 2002). The UN has permitted Palestine to title its representative office to the UN as "The Permanent Observer Mission of the State of Palestine to the United Nations", and Palestine has instructed its diplomats to officially represent "The State of Palestine"?no longer the Palestinian National Authority. On 17 December 2012, UN Chief of Protocol Yeocheol Yoon declared that 'the designation of "State of Palestine" shall be used by the Secretariat in all official United Nations documents', thus recognising the title 'State of Palestine' as the nation's official name for all UN purposes. As of 2013, 134 of the 193 member states of the United Nations have recognised the State of Palestine. Many of the countries that do not recognise the State of Palestine nevertheless recognise the PLO as the "representative of the Palestinian people". The PLO's executive committee is empowered by the PNC to perform the functions of government of the State of Palestine. On 25 May 2014 during his visit to the Holy Land, Pope Francis, in a carefully worded statement, made explicit reference to the 'State of Palestine'
The practical dilemma in forming any Palestinian state is that the two constituent parts of the Palestinian state (Gaza and the West Bank) are separated in geography, politics and religious culture. Gaza is controlled by the Islamic extremist group HAMAS which in the view of the US, European Union and Israel and several other states is effectively a state sponsored terrorist organization. Although Hamas has been democratically elected in Gaza its founding charter (never revoked) is committed to bringing about the destruction of the state of Israel and a retrun to pre-1948 borders in 'Palestine'. It is quite clearly willing to use violence to obtain its objectives. The Hamas vision of a Palestian state is not just Gaza , The West Bank and East Jerusalem. Its extends to incorporate Israel too. This is why the current conflict between Hamas and Israel seems to have no end in sight.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/113701.html

Israel justifies its unwillingness to return to pre-1967 borders for fear groups like HAMAS would use this as staging post for further expansion of their notion of a one state solution ie a greater Palestine replacing Israel.

Despite the Obama administration opposition to HAMAS its foreign policy on the Israel-Palestine conflict is officially closer to the view of the Fatah led Palestinian government than that of Israel.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world ... d=all&_r=0

The West Bank is controlled by the more secularist PLO and their largest internal political grouping known as Fatah. Unlike Gaza which is almost exclusively Muslim, the West Bank still has a significant Arab Christian minority of about 8%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

The overall President of Palestine is Mahmoud Abbas who is a veteran Fatah politician. There have been ongoing conflicts between Fatah and and Hamas for years. This led to outright armed conflict in Gaza in 2007 when hundreds of Fatah supporters were murdered and many more driven out of Gaza. The attacks of Hamas gunmen against Fatah security forces in the Gaza Strip resulted in a reaction of Fatah gunmen against Hamas institutions in the West Bank. Although Hamas's numbers were greater in the Gaza Strip, Fatah forces were greater in the West Bank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatah%E2%8 ... government

This led to separate Palestinian authorities in Gaza and the West Bank bank from 2007 to 2011. However, following a series of agreements starting with an accord in Cairo on May 4th 2011 the relations between the two political groups have significantly improved.

In December 2012, in the aftermath of the UN status upgrade of the State of Palestine calls for a unified Palestinian front have increased and the political leaders of Hamas and Fatah took several steps to reconcile their differences.

On 23 April 2014, Fatah and Hamas announced a new reconciliation agreement which would see a unity government formed within five weeks, ahead of a presidential and parliamentary election within six months. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said the reconciliation deal did not contradict their commitment to peace with Israel on the basis of a two-state solution.

Israel and the US have objected to recognizing the sovereignty of a Palestinian state because the HAMAS component of any unity Palestinian government are ,in their view, utterly committed to Israel's literal destruction ie a return to pre-1948 borders not the 1967 borders supported by the UN and Fatah.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/113701.html

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

hi mark,

thanks for the overview. it is probably me not fully appreciating the complex situation on the ground as opposed to solar fire. it is not helped by israel and the usa who hold to the view that you share near the end of your post. the actions of the past week appear to be just the opposite, but if israel and the usa say so, well then it must be true...

i was looking at netanyahu's tentative birth charts. i have spent no time working through the details of his life to arrive at some form of rectification. it is complicated by the C rated data, with a few different birth times for him gotten via rectification..

see the source notes on adb link http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Netanyahu,_Benjamin

regardless of which chart one uses, the uranus/pluto square comes in direct contact with his natal mercury for the present year 2013 solar return.. the profection lord regardless of which sag rising chart one wants to focus on is mars as lord of aries rising in the 2013 profection. transit mars has also been in the vicinity of the sun/moon conjunction in his natal chart for some time and still is. if one uses the 930am time, the 2013 sr has a mars/neptune opposition hitting the 930am ascendant axis as well..

israel air attacks in the palmyra area of syria

i wanted to revisit the israel chart here in connection with the air attacks israel has made inside syria in the palmyra area on friday march 17th 2017... bombing inside a foreign country doesn't cut it on so many levels, whatever the excuse offered.. if they were going after isis, it would look just the opposite here. the excuse provided was going after hezbollah.
here is pat langs take on it.

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semp ... syria.html

the astrology is interesting when examined in relation to the charts we have for israel.. aside from mars move into taurus which begins to connect more strongly with the taurus placements in the israel chart and the squares involving the leo placements, i note the movement of the nodal axis as it will approach the natal position of mars over the next 6 months - year as well.. i can't help but think the focus on mars will lead to more rash and military actions on the part of israel...

i have not given this a very thorough look... i am running linux and my go to software is still solar fire which is running on the windows platform which has been giving me problems the past 5 days and i have been especially busy.. however i would look to look at the upcoming solar return for israel to see just how it is highlighted as i am very curious.. perhaps someone else would like to post a chart of it if they know how.. thanks..

i was reviewing israels chart again after the bombing last night in damascus- israel always has some sort of rationale why it is okay to bomb places in other countries.. it reminds me of another country i know..

at any rate, i happened to notice how israels natal mars is highlighted thanks for movement of the transiting nodal axis here.. mars in israels chart is very close to where it is in donald trumps chart - so they both have this in common. below is a picture of the 4pm chart with the solar return for this year placed on the outside.. have a look for yourself and see if anything else sticks out for you.. the moon is the profected lord for this year.. this coincides with cancer rising in the solar return chart.. the solar return moon at the beginning of capricorn, just past a conjunction to saturn - out of sign though - doesn't look especially great.. it's more complicated then that, but that is a quick few thoughts on it all..

it does or doesn't seem odd that israel would be bombing a weapons warehouse near the damascus airport... on the one hand they don't want hezbollah getting anything ( that is the official line ) but on the other hand by doing this, they give the moderate headchoppers a bit of a break from what appears like a downhill slide for those countries siding with the headchopper cult, which at this point appears to include israel by my read..

upload picturecertificity.com

edit - image fix..
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trumps visit to Isreal

Hello James:

Thank you for that thoughtful analysis on Isreal. I think that your speculative ascendant of 23 Libra might well get tested, by fire, when Pluto, by transit, squares it and the midheaven, in Capricorn, while T. Uranus in Aries will make an opposition to the ascendant while squaring the MC/IC axis.

Those aspects should bring (mho) a lot of "fireworks" to the Isreali political scene, as Pluto, in this country chart, rules the second house of ownership and property (or whatever is proprietary to Isrealis?) Pluto's square is either about the potential abuse of power, related to assets, the hiding of one's assets, outright, or hidden assets, or even criminal activity related to one's assets or, in this case, the national purse.

When you factor in the close natal Asc Sun inconjunction (150 degree aspect) in the 8th house, we could say that disputes over shared assets (8th house) are a no brainer, as the inconjunction is often a kaleidescope of shifting, unreliable energy, no matter how you slice it and could well be the aspect that dictates the Isreali national agenda, so disputes over land and money are perhaps even part of their identity or reason for being ?

It's a pretty weird identity, but who are we to judge.

Meanwhile, we are seeing in living color, this past week, how the boyant PM Nenenyahu tried to "cosy" up to Donald Trump, even though Melania Trump is admittedly not so cosy to the Donald ! LOL

It's interesting how polarizing Trump is, as people either love him or hate him. even his own wife !

However, it must be noted that Trump is no friend of Isreal, if your 23 Libra rising chart holds water. Trumps natal Saturn in Cancer makes a direct square to the Isreali ascendant, while the USA national chart Saturn is in Libra, conjoining the Isreali ascendant.

Not being an expert on mundane matters (like you?) I would have to say that those aspects are all redflags, not growth induced aspects at all, but rather, aspects of strangulation and or severe limitation.

Well, it is still very early in the game for Trump, so we will see ? We know that the previous WH occupant (Obama) could not solve the middle east riddle, either, but in Trump's case, he just might make it worse ?

There was a good reason why the Pope wasn't smiling much after his visit with the Donald. It's because Trump is a danger to the planet and everyone has a right to be very concerned.

sabumnim

thank you for your thoughtful reply! i am sorry i am only seeing this now.. i missed it when you posted it, but was thinking of israel today based on a few newer stories out in the past few days, especially with the ramp up in activity in syria the past day with the syrian army plane being shot down..

it seems israel has been openly supporting ''moderate headchoppers'' in order to keep it's eye on the golan heights... (land grab?)... here is the headline in yesterdays wall st. journal "Israel Gives Secret Aid to Syrian Rebels
Fighters near Golan Heights in Syria receive cash and humanitarian help
By Rory Jones in Tel Aviv,
Noam Raydan in Beirut and
Suha Ma?ayeh in Amman, Jordan
June 18, 2017 3:17 p.m. ET

Israel has been regularly supplying Syrian rebels near its border with cash as well as food, fuel and medical supplies for years, a secret engagement in the enemy country?s civil war aimed at carving out a buffer zone populated by friendly forces."

it seems the western media is now taking a different tack in revealing what many have been saying for a while..

here is another one - "Long Read: Israel?s Quiet Campaign to Gain a Foothold in Southern Syria

Despite its official policy of non-intervention, Israel has taken on a very proactive role in Syria, working to establish an Israel-friendly zone in Quneitra, akin to its strategy in southern Lebanon during the Lebanese civil war."

so, i think looking at the astrological developments with regard to israel are very relevant! i have been using the 23 libra rising chart for a long time.. i have considered the other ones with scorpio rising, but i still feel this one is the best reflection of what i know.. here is the adb page on the topic of israel chart.. it is missing the 437pm chart that has scorpio rising that some astrologers apparently use.. - http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nation:_Israel

aside from the syrian army plane shoot down by ''coalition forces", yesterday for the first time iran lobbed a warhead 600 miles knocking out some ISIS people in syria.. the implications being iran does indeed have weapons that can reach tel aviv, should the need arise.. essentially the usa/israel have been put on notice as of yesterday with regard this development..

back to israels chart.. the 2 planets on the angles in the 2017 solar return are venus in aries on the midheaven ( 2 degree orb) and pluto in capricorn exactly on the descendant 19 cancer rising.. the mercury/uranus conjunction in the solar return - 28/26 aries is squaring onto the ascendant while also opposing the ascendant in the 4pm israel chart with 23 libra rising.. the moon - as planet for this profection year, is in bad shape in the solar return - 0 cap, 6th house, conjunct out of sign saturn slightly less then 4 degree orb.. maybe a whole sign theorist would read moon having a closer connection to the 7th, but not me, although in the 7th sign from the ascendant - cancer. the solar return moon is additionally 135 degrees from the debilitated saturn in leo found in the natal chart - so, not the prettiest set up for israel this year, according to this fairly simple read.. it would seem things aren't going so well for israel here..

that is interesting what you say about trumps chart and how it connects back to israels 23 libra ascendant here.. trump is a confusing read for me, but the connection with the mars in leo, with both having the nodal axis and eclipse data hitting on their mars opens a host of questions... if you pull in the transit of neptune, it becomes even more muddy.. israel 2017 sr has a mars-neptune square in the chart.. they both have venus in cancer, although trumps is much more problematic!

i have been giving more and more serious thought to the importance of the nodal axis in chart reading and by transit of the nodal axis.. it isn't just that the nodal axis highlights israels mars here, it also highlights the square of mars to sun here... this will be a more difficult year for israel as it will feel like it is being pulled in 2 different directions, as witnessed with sun squaring onto the nodal axis.. up or down - spiritual , or materialistic - is one way to view any planet squaring onto the nodal axis, and via transit - same sorta deal, but shorter term...

in israels natal chart - north node at 13 taurus squares onto the pluto/saturn square.. not an easy push/pull thing here, and made more challenging given the movement of nodal axis moving towards this whole set up - not til early january 2018... all in all, the tide isn't going the right way for israel here as i see it..

so much of all the middle eastern dynamiic, centered in syria at present, seems capable of being the source for a much wider war... nothing has changed, and really only gotten worse here as i see it..

thanks again for sharing sabumnim~!

apparently the announcement from trump was made at 6:07 and 6:09pm on december 6th 2017 from washington dc.. below is a chart for the 6:07pm time.

here is an overlay onto the israel 4pm chart...

as one can see, there are a number of cross aspects between the charts!

edit - image repair..
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.