israel and vedic astrology

James Do you have any thoughts about whether Iran will get pulled into this war mix? I was suppose to go to Iran next month--but I cancelled due to my recent car accident as I was not sure about being on an airplane for a long time. I have the trip rescheduled for april, 2019, thinking that it was take awhile for a real war to start Thoughts????? I think trump will invade korea instead of Iran or the middle east because trump's mars line runs thru Korea and Washington DC AMY

hi amy,

i made a comment on iran on the first post in this thread -
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 66159319d6

i have said i don't think ww3 happens in 2018... if it is going to happen i think it is more likely 2020..

i suspect the bs will continue to ramp up into 2020... i haven't looked at the ingress charts for 2019 yet..

as for trump, i made some comments on that thread above as well..

as for israel - i think next year may 2018 on, is a tough year for them.. i think the idea was for isis to help break up syria, but it hasn't worked out.. at present israel is jumping up and down asking the usa to attack syria.. no number of false flag chemical weapon attacks the white helmets stage seem to work at this point.. all that money the uk and usa has spent on them to be embedded with ''''moderate headchoppers''' hasn't paid off.... maybe it will at some point... anyway i am getting away from astrology here and have nothing astrological to add at this moment..

WW3

Thanks James I personally think if there is a major war, I tend to think 2020 with the saturn/pluto conjunction aspecting the US pluto. Also, even some republicans have said that if Trump starts military action, like boots on the ground, he needs a war declaration from congress AMY