Easter didn't look too Holy ?

Hi James and You All,

So relating back a bit to your comments about scatter gun Threads. I wonder how you'd like to deal with these.

My motivation is to do a Rolling Mundane Analysis and try to pick out Trends and Themes that I believe will trouble or support the Markets. It is a pretty interconnected world and the Main Indices tend to follow each other pretty well.

Like it or NOT we live in a Capitalist World. Geopolitical Events need to be understood.

Many people say Oh Gott let's stick to Main Street, but as many Left Wing Governments have found out if you don't deal with your Debts and Borrowing properly soon you are abandoned.

I don't like it but Money is what makes the World go around.

In "The Stock Markets in 2018" in Sport and Spec-u-lation I feel things are reasonably clear till late May. If you did this you'd find that the far out planets tend to drive things. Up or Down.

Late May is the moment r.Jupiter completes the translation from Pluto to Neptune. It starts back again in early July travelling till early Sept I think. That leaves a bit of a gap but I feel Saturn and Uranus will dance harmoniously and have us all a lot of trouble.

Further, then Jupiter hooks back into Uranus in an inconjunction. (This can be Euphoria till early Nov.)

Having got Harmony I then happened to look at the shorter term energies and noticed plenty of trouble around Easter. Basically I was looking for any trouble before Jupiter moved towards Neptune in early July.

Also the Mars conjunction to SR Pluto around the 26th April.

And then Saturn in a near constant inconjunction with The Node in all of May and June. r.Saturn.

Finally, Mars retro around the 25th June.

Now Trump has been rattling the cage, and Uranus continues to cross his sensitive Mars/ Eclipse Point / Asc till mid May.

The Node crossing his n.Pluto till early May.

He can spoil my Party, though I think he'll ONLY rock the boat judging by aspects involved.

You'll be aware that Putin is getting re-elected, that the "KGB" may have killed some people in the UK, and some Mafia may have exposed the corruption in Slovakia, aka Little Russia.

So I'm concerned about those Astrological energies I've detailed and am keen to get them exposed to the full attention of Skyscript.

How do you suggest I do that ?

H

PS I'll post this under Calling James. We can always change the Title later. I think we could start with a Thread for Easter.

Mercury retro
Venus crosses Uranus
Mercury combust
Full Moon
Mars conjunct Saturn

That's plenty of trouble even without tying it into Natal Charts, n'est pas ?
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lol.. rocko - people are going to do what they are going to do...

apparently you are interested in the stock market.. i have noticed that in a number of your posts....

what is it about the forum index -> Sport and Speculation, that doesn't work for you whereby you feel like talking passing astro on the mundane thread?

sure - transits.. what is it about your content - this for example, that you seem to think qualifies as mundane astrology? it's astro data.. that's it!! it can be applied to anything.. you want to apply it to the stock market.. fine... please tell me how the Sport and Speculation is not the place for you and it??

"Late May is the moment r.Jupiter completes the translation from Pluto to Neptune. It starts back again in early July travelling till early Sept I think. That leaves a bit of a gap but I feel Saturn and Uranus will dance harmoniously and have us all a lot of trouble.

Further, then Jupiter hooks back into Uranus in an inconjunction. (This can be Euphoria till early Nov.) "

you think this is mundane astrology? lol.. i am a bit baffled... you could post it on any thread and it would qualify as it has astro content in it, but the focus my friend is on what? your focus is clearly on stock markets... that sure sounds like you are regularly posting in the wrong forum.. but - hey! there is no moderator here, so not to worry!
Rocko wrote:
My motivation is to do a Rolling Mundane Analysis and try to pick out Trends and Themes that I believe will trouble or support the Markets. It is a pretty interconnected world and the Main Indices tend to follow each other pretty well.
rolling mundane analysis! lolol... clearly your focus is on the markets... that is speculation and nothing in your focus has anything to do with mundane astrology...

Well James it is a genuine attempt by me to understand what grieves you.

As to Mundane yes I feel what I do is Mundane. Yes I am interested in Capitalism and that's the System we live in. The clue is in the name Capital.

I get it would be great to have all the Natal Charts in the World to hand but I tried that and it didn't really deliver.

Transits ? I think you, and assume Whoopsie, could step back and see how interconnected the World is.

Yes it was big step for me when I "dropped" the natal charts.

Many people set charts for dawn. Some use the Equinox and Solstice Charts. Are they transits ?

Which leaves us Easter ? I see loads of trouble around there and the Markets are mostly closed.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks rocko,

it really depends what one is using the astrology for, or what one is doing with the astrology..

i have often used music to understand things better.. musical principles get applied in all the different genres of music, but there are different styles of music - classical, jazz, rock, pop, blues and etc... in many ways artists don't really care about these different categories.. i appreciate your wanting to understand me better.. as i said - i see what you are doing if you are applying it to the stock market as speculation on the stock market more... if it is just general ruminations on astrology, whatever cycles they are - that to me is general astrology! while it is true it applies to all of the world - mundo - i don't get that your interest is in seeing how these cycles will play out in different parts of the world.. that doesn't seem to be your interest in all the interest you have in these cycles! but, maybe i am wrong!

i know you are interested in trumps chart and how that might impact things in the stock market, or the usa.. that is more linked to mundane astrology.. but again - it doesn't seem like that is really what you are focused on here.

read this link for more of an understanding of the term mundane, as it applies to astrology... cheers james

https://skyscript.co.uk/ingresses.html

So thanks for that Amy. Although there isn't one big aspect over the holiday period there are plenty of -VEs to kick things off.

A big part of the back drop is the Full Moon on the 1st April. Loads of tension building from 6 or 7 days before the Full.

1/ You've pointed out the Mars Saturn conjunction on the 1st too. Or early on the 2nd in the UK. Actually around 12pm in the UK on the 2nd.

2/ This Friday past, the 9th March, Mercury entered what Celeste Teale called its Shadow. The point it retreats too in the upcoming retro phase starting on the 23rd March.

People begin to do stupid things, and a combination of the r.Mercury and the Full Moon can push people over the top, but this time the Moon comes too soon.

Also we are heading for the time of the year when fullish Moons pass thru Scorpio. That brings plenty of fear and paranoia with it.

A Full Moon can make all the difference for triggering events especially -VE ones.

3/ On the 29th March already vulnerable Venus conjoins edgy Uranus. Venus, comfort zones, won't like that.

4/ Mercury goes fully combust later on the 1st April. Mercury sort of gets lost and has to be reset.

Now from my experience that is plenty of Flash Bangs to get some people to do stupid things.

I'm NOT sure how you would apply that all to one n.chart ? But you could try.

But from my perspective that all adds up to the potential for some nasty events to occur over Easter.

Easter ? Christian festival ?

Anyway I'm NOT trying to be offensive I'm just trying to get to the most powerful prediction methods that affect the Capitalist World we live in.

H

PS This is what Mark wrote about Mundane Astrology "The part of the forum exists for the discussion of the astrology of groups, nations, organisations, and world events. Astrological discussion that is relevant here, includes political and financial institutions, ingress charts, elections, and events such as fires, transport accidents, and terrorist incidents. In terms of natural phenomena relevant topics include earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunami as well as astrological weather prediction. "

I'd imagine plenty of those type things, or several will happen due to the combination of -VEs brewing for Easter.

james_m wrote:lol.. rocko - people are going to do what they are going to do...

apparently you are interested in the stock market.. i have noticed that in a number of your posts....

what is it about the forum index -> Sport and Speculation, that doesn't work for you whereby you feel like talking passing astro on the mundane thread?
James and Rocko:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with putting financial astrology matters, or stock market matters, in the mundane section, as long as there is a valid connection to world events. It doesn't matter if Rocko plays the stock market, so who cares ?

I think that the main problem, here, is the downgrading or relegating of financial astrology to the sport and speculation section. Whoever built this site likely misjudged the importance of financial astrology matters.

Maybe this site needs to be seriously upgraded with seperate links or sections for sports astrology and financial astrology.

However, I have noticed that this forum has shut down, unexpectedly, in the last six months and sometimes, for days on end. Is this forum, then, running out of space to expand, for example?

Meanwhile, Rocko is a prolific contributor to this forum and sometimes, he is hard to follow, but his posts are generally harmless. James is a prolific contributor, as well. But, after them, nobody.

Regarding Trump, I see that many members of this forum tend to ignore the Trump sections, altogether, and therefore, many of Rocko's posts are also ignored.

Yeah, you read the posts but say nothing about them.

Rocko is the only person who talks about Trump, at all, actually ?

Very few of you do comment (on Trump).

Does that not show a form of "Capricornian" snobbery and or elitism on this site, which is pretty apparent to me.

Yet, on the mundane section, sometimes people talk about crap at the exclusion of more important or serious news matters.

So what about the upcoming summit, this May, between Trump and Kim Jong Un.

No one has discussed this summit, yet, and its outcome.

Will it be successful or a failure, and if so, why ?

It's one of the few "face to face meetings" with the USA and North Korea, ever, since the end of the Second World War.

Consider it a rare mundane event. I have seen (for the first time, recently) the national chart for North Korea, with 14 degrees Aquarius rising, and a midheaven of 2 Sagittarius, as suggested by the Australian astrologer now deceased (name forgotten). He was one of the co-founders of the Solar Fire software.

If you look at that chart, it is pretty clear to me that the North Korean dictator currently in power will not be dictator for life. He (Kim) will definitely be replaced at some point, I predict.

In fact, I predict the political careers of both Trump and Kim will have unhappy endings.

The Trump - Kim summit in May 2018 will first, go well, but both parties will not keep their promises and thus, it will be seen as a wasted opportunity.

I will post the North Korean chart, later, to discuss the reasons.

The chart of Robert Mueller has never been analysed. He's considered a key figure to bring down the house of Trump. Yet, no one has brought up Mueller's chart in detail.

Instead of focusing on keeping tidy discussion boards, there should be an emphasis on quality coverage of important mundane events.

S.
Last edited by sabumnim on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well Sab you said it ...

I'm with you that many really important topics arn't discussed.

I think Capitalist issues can't be left parked under Speculation. I know loads of Gentlefolk won't go near the Stock Markets but Finance affects all of us everyday. See the dropping in the £ since BREXIT for example.

I'm pulling back a bit now to let others have a go.

You are so right about the Korean Summit but where to start with those two Jokers involved ? But you have so good for you ..

And Trump would be well advised to let the Node complete the transit to his n.Pluto before he tackles it.

Thanks for your healthy comments. Interesting that you feel I'm hard to understand.

I find James's posts nearly completely incomprehensible Astrologically.

H

Rocko wrote: Thanks for your healthy comments. Interesting that you feel I'm hard to understand.

I find James's posts nearly completely incomprehensible Astrologically.

H

Hello:

To clarify, I can understand you well, Rocko, most times, but sometimes, you get too excited and or worked up about certain subjects and it's hard to follow you. However, you are passionate about astrology and that is a good thing. In some ways, astrology is a dying art and, after the Pluto in Leo crowd kicks the bucket, who knows where astrology will end up.
Maybe astrology will hop into the grave, with them ? I am not Pluto in Leo, though, and I will continue to propogate western astrology, even after the nuclear holocast that is bound to happen.

The current young generation are more in love with their smart phones, than the planets and that is not good.

Regarding James, I have known him, as a friend, for over 14 years and have followed a number of his posts, on this board and a previous board that we both hung on, for a very long time.

James definitely adds value to this forum. He is a typical Sun in Aries type. The other thing that I respect about him is he is not fazed by bullsh*t and or bullsh*t astrological claims.

I disagree that he is "incomprehensible." Arrogant, maybe LOL. Incomprehensible, no ! I think that you should get to know him, Rocko. He is a very pleasant and knowledgeable astrologer.

He's also a very good mundane astrologer, even though we do disagree. sharply, with our assessment of Canada and the national chart, therein.

Yeah, I would not stop writing, here. Keep writing. keep commenting, if you don't then who will. Especially on financial affairs. Post the chart for the event, as well, if you can?
!

S.