Will widower marry again - twice asked

Hi,
I know you?re all lovers not fighters at heart , so I?m hoping you will shed some light on this for me :)

JT was widowed 8 years ago (wife diagnosed with cancer and passed just 6 months later). Says she was the love of his life and has not had any relationships since, except for a 4mth fling with yours truly 2 years ago at a point when he said he was ready for a relationship and did want to find time for one - and then, to my mind, went about doing everything he could to avoid it!. Have known each other off and on about 10 years and he is still on the edges of my life.

1) - On 27 March 2005 at 11.05am 138e35 34s55 (Adelaide, GMT+9.5 SAST) I asked the question ?will JT marry again?? ASC = 3 Gem 31
This is a turned chart with JT represented by turned 1st (7th) and marriage by turned 7th (Asc). However ? while there is a dual-bodied sign on the Asc it is also early, cautioning against judgement. A quick look shows Asc ruler Mercury approaching opposition to JT significator Jupiter, not good. But JT has 2 sons ? A is 23 and overseas (ruler of turned fifth=Mars) and R aged 20 is living at home (ruler of turned 7th=Mercury). With Venus and Mercury combust and in the 4th house along with the Pluto cj POF in JT?s 1st , I figured there was something going on at home with the sons that I don?t know about. I decided to take the stricture as being too early to tell. Sun and POF are strongest in the chart at 14 and 15 respectively.

Last Thursday the question ?will JT remarry within 12 months? occurred to me for various reasons.

2) - 7 April at 5.40pm 138e35 35s55 (Adelaide, GMT+9.5 SAST) - ASC = 10 Lib 34.

Vastly different chart and no cautions that I could see. In fact I took Vindamiatrix conjunct the Asc to be confirmation that the chart is radical.

Turned 7th is partnership sign Libra, significator Venus combust in turned 1st but between Nnode and Sun and they are all approaching a trine to Pluto in the house of weddings or second wife. Or is it the second son again? (turned 7th=Venus). But JT?s significator Mars is in close conjunction to Neptune in turned 11th ? deception from or about a friend?

Moon as ruler of turned 4th and 5th, is VOC in the turned 12th, (and separating from a conjunction with Juno if you believe, as some have it, that Juno rules the marriage contract). What?s the POF now doing in the turned 6th? We met through his business, introduced by a friend of mine who was one of JT?s largest clients. Said friend (elderly) passed away on New Year?s day after a long illness. Jupiter in close conj to turned 7th but approaching opposition to Sun-Venus-NN. At 11, 10 & 9 respectively - the strongest planests are Mars (JT's significator), Sun (intercepted 5th) and Jupiter (9th)

I think I?m too close to this to make sense of it. I?d really appreciate it if you would help out :brows

Thanks,
Sungem (and yes, I do know you're not supposed to ask twice, but what's a girl to do? :( )
Last edited by Sungem on Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Have just discovered that the 12th also rules widowhood, grief and funerals as well as all the things usually ascribed. . . hmmm . . .additional confirmation of the background to this chart?

Any thoughts on that Moon-Mercury? Having said the Moon is VOC, is the OOS conjunction allowed? I thought no, but does the 5 degree rule work on intercepted sign changes?

I might also note, having run it through Horary Helper - that the chart very much describes the widowhood with Jupiter and Saturn conjunct fixed stars Algorab and Castor. (I wouldn't normally have looked at FS). However all that does not necessarily negate the question.

I think I fell off the page when Mercury turned direct. This is actually a new question rather than a recycled one (actually shouldn't that have happened when it went retrograde rather than direct?).

On reflection I think that's a duffer question above about the 5 degree rule, however while I remember a discussion about out-of-sign conjunctions - I can't remember the conclusion! I'm not sure there was one.

I would still appreciate comment on the 2nd chart.