Horary about Pope?s death

Hello, my name is Yuzuru, it`s the first time I?m posting. I am brasilian but I am posting from Colombia.

I have been studying horary thanx to skyscript, which introduced me to william lilly. I always found modern astrology disapointing, so the work of the classics is like a wind of fresh air. :'

Well, I did a horary about the pope?s death. I don?t know if it will work, because I am not catholic, but if you people wanna think about it...

How long untill the Pope`s death ?
Thursday, 31/03/2005, 7:59 pm (GMT - 5h)
Bogota, Colombia, 74w05, 4n35, AC 11Sco20, Moon 28Sag21

I think the Pope is represented by the 9 House, and his death by the 4th house (8th translated), but the planets don?t seen to perfect, so that means he has more time than expected ?

I also found John Paul II date of birth...
Pope, John Paul Ii
Birth Date: 5/18/1920 07:23:00 PM GMT
Time Zone: +00:00, Long: 019E30'00, Lat: 49N53'00
Birth Place: Wadowicz, Poland
Source: AFA, celebrity, penfield ( I took it from www.thenewage.com)

Well I hope this will be and useful thread and I don?t mean to be rude to anyone.
Yuzuru

I posted to world events in the forum, I think the Electional chart may be of interest in that his death affects the world and perhaps would be interesting to look at that chart.

Granny

Hi

It turned out that the Moon void of course was actually a very good thing. Pope's condition was unstable and his death was about to happen at any time. Any change in his condition would equal with death, since there was no possibility of him getting well again...

And so it happened !

The Moon at 1.65 degrees (1 degree 39 minutes) from entering in Capricorn, the Pope died 1.78 days afterwards...

(the question was asked on March 31 at 7:59 pm EST, that is April 1 at 2:59 am CED, the Pope died on April 2 at 9:37 pm CED, 1 day and 18 hours 38 minutes later, that's 1.78 days)

Astounding accuracy in this chart ! Great chart, Yuzuru!

Radu

More things about the pope death !!!

Thanx, Radu, Granny and Raky for your replies.

I found more astonishing things, very amazing for me.

In the site http://www.astroprofile.com/2005sky.htm about the eclipse of 8 april:
Venus conjoins this eclipse at 19Aries06, which (loosely) opposes Jupiter, squares Saturn, and squares the Neptune/Pluto midpoint, to make a cardinal grand cross of sorts. Important judges or religious leaders may retire or die around this time.
Another interesting thing is that the pope was born in an eclipse day:
http://www.azastrologers.org/Articles/C ... sStars.PDF

For the virginian like tipe, you can also trace the charts of Vatican City?s Independence chart (Given to Pope Pius XI by Mussolini on 6/7/1929 at 11:00 AM). John Paul II became pope in 16/10/1978 (dont know the hour... see in http://www.azastrologers.org/Articles/C ... aul-II.htm an analisis of his disease whuich was made in 2003)

Hope it helps
Yuzuru

Scared

Now I got a little scared !

Pope?s natal chart, pope?s horary chart that I made, and pope?s death event are all with Scorpio AC !

Is this an good example of an radical question or what !
:-)
Hugs
Yuzuru