Education question

The querent is part-way through a part-time post-degree course leading to a professional qualification, and having doubts about completing it. "Should I finish the course?" 26th January 2005, 1:12 AM, Worcester UK, 5 degrees Scorpio rising.
Querent = Mars, course = Moon (Lord 9)

Mars is conjunct the fixed star Ras Alhague, which according to Vivian Robson gives "trouble through writings, public censure in connection with religion, science or philosophy, bad for gain" which seems to confirm the querents doubts about continuing the course.
Mars in the second house would further suggest that she is questioning the value of this course for her.
The Moon is in poor dignities in the ninth, suggesting that the course may not be a very good one. Saturn in the ninth seems to support this. Perhaps the querent has realised that this course is a poor one and is disillusioned with it (Moon applying to opposition with Neptune).
Should this course be abandoned, or should the querent push through her dissatisfaction with it and finish it?
Any comment, insight very welcome! :D

I?m sorry I don?t have the time to look at this chart right now, but I think the answer deserves more consideration than the fact that the Moon?s last aspect is a trine to the nodes. I also see no reason why the fixed stars should be ignored in horary astrology, and certainly Lilly and other traditional authors considered them relevant and described their influence in horary judgements.