kurgal' question

A colleague of mine (a criminal lawyer) asked:

"Will I get a defended hearing in the next 3 months?"

(This would be called a magistrates trial in the UK, I think - the hearing of a relatively minor criminal matter before a judge sitting alone, not a jury). Not many cases get to this point because they resolve in some way (eg no defence; change of plea; charge withdrawn etc). It's actually quite hard to get one.

He is still quite young and is wanting to advance in his career by moving up legal-aid categories. He desperately needs another defended hearing on his "CV" (it's actually a pretty stupid system but I won't go into that here).

Data for question: Auckland, New Zealand, 31 December 2004, 10:44 am, NZST.
foreteller@gmail.com

the moon is exactly 3 degrees trines the north node.
every degree count as a month here, as the moon in leo and in flexible house.

very simple question and answer:

"Will I get a defended hearing in the next 3 months?"

yes, you will get a defended hearing
in the next 3 months.

kurgal wrote:well in that case, the moon wasn't void in this chart, because it was approaching a trine to the North Node
exactly. kurgal...
foreteller@gmail.com

some hints:

the lawyer is mercury. he took a case "on fire" (13 degrees cazimi zone in the heart of the sun)... and had the bless of just well aspected north node and pluto before he has his doubt and asked me the horary question.

moon on money signs (taurus and 8th house) get connected via squre to venus/neptune to jupiter in another money house (2nd house)

have your say. it's simple.
foreteller@gmail.com

Hey thanks for posting up my "law" chart. I must work out how to do that! Thanks for the extra feedback too....i'll keep you posted on developments with my lawyer friend. :)