You are right nowadays there is a suicidal bombing everyday in the middle east and pakistan and god knows when it will be over

Will Mars in his house and Saturn in the 9th sign of the zodiac Sagitarrius intensify the religious motivated attacks? What mundane effects of saturn ingress in his sign capricorn?

that is a good question hsn1983..

the astro theory goes that saturn in sag has a problem in religion.. i think it can manifest many different ways.. i think we need to ask what religion would support or condone suicide bombers? isis claims to practice and support wahabbi which is historically associated with saudi arabia.. i am not sure if this is the same ideology that drives those in pakistan to commit suicide bombings.. whatever it is - one would hope that the world can find a way to isolate and end this puritanical ideology at it's root.. perhaps saturn ingress into capricorn will slow this.. i am not so sure what it will take to end this madness and lack of respect for others views.. the intolerance and lack of respect for life and alternative views must be pretty extreme for it to continue.. it seems like this would convey only the most problematic saturn in sag type ideology.. religious intolerance, or extreme fundamentalism are something the world as a whole has to address. much of it seems to be coming out of saudi arabia at present, as i understand it..

right on the heels of the announcement of saad hariri's resignation of the prime minister role in lebanon from riyadh, saudi arabia is the announcement of the house arrest of a number of key players in the political and financial world of saudi arabia, thanks the young prince who appears to want to consolidate his power even further.. it would seem to highlight just how fragile the political situation is in saudi arabia at present.. this goes with my thinking that 2020 is a critical turning point for the saudi kingdom and for the wider middle east as a consequence..

in looking at the 1902 chart, i note solar arc neptune square onto natal sun.. this has largely coincided with the young prince taking on a greater role, essentially leading saudi arabia here and head of this new 'anti corruption' agency that is responsible for all who are now held under house arrest. the obvious transit that stands out, aside from saturn in sag in the 12th house to all the capricorn planets - saturn, sun and jupiter conjunction - is transit pluto going over all these planets over the next few years and presently getting close to it's first pass over natal saturn at 19 cap... it seems saudi arabia is due for a real change / transformation... i can see this leading to a complete breakdown on the leadership front with a great amount of instability in the middle east..

the solar return to the 1902 chart for 2017 looks more positive then the upcoming one for 2018 as i see it.. the nodal axis moves towards the natal mars position into 2018, and so the eclipse data will be highlighting mars on the south node for the upcoming year.. all and all, what is happening in saudi arabia will continue to have great bearing on what takes place in the wider region..

hi amy,

certainly anything is possible.. i think that saudi arabia is undergoing a serious change and i think it is very tricky to make the changes that mbs talks about without threatening the stability of the country.. it is kind of revolutionary what he is talking about, some of which i think is a complete lie too fwiw..

iran isn't going to attack, unless they are attacked.. of course israel would love nothing more for ksa to attack iran, so in a sense i see ksa as a convenient tool/mouthpiece for israel and the usa...

it does seem very precarious in terms of stability in the middle east when ksa has not so silently tried to overthrow the leadership of syria, while bringing great suffering and hardship on the people of syria.. ksa at the same time has been apparently spending approx 200 million a day to continue its war on yemen and it has just made the statement that lebanon has made some type of declaration of war on it, and of course the missile meant to land at riyadh airport from yemen is a declaration of war from iran, although none of any of this makes any sense..

i guess what i am saying is that at this point saudi arabia appears very unstable.. that generally doesn't bode well in a broader sense.. now, maybe this clown prince will manage to hold onto power - he is certainly doing everything he can to take out any opposition, and of course corruption charges is a nice, tried and true way to take out the opposition... but i think there is greater uncertainly at this point in the middle east thanks these changes in saudi arabia.. it is hard to know how it works out..

i think israel feels much more threatened, as there goal of seeing a weakened and ineffective syria has partly come true, but at the cost of a stronger hezbollah, iran and syria militarily, thanks this war that was put on syria.. i think in so far as the usa and ksa continue to do israels bidding, we may get a war on iran.. reading todays daily usa press briefing is a constant reminder of how up is down and down is up in the land of usa politics..

i really need to look at the chart for israel, iran, uae and a few other countries here.. saudi arabias chart clearly shows big changes coming down the tube.. it is hard to tell just what they will be, but we are getting a real glimpse of them in the past few days.. sorry, i am unable to answer your question clearly... if i was betting, i am thinking a war is coming, but it will not come for another year or so, perhaps not til 2020... i can't tell if 2020 is the bottom, or the start of a real upheaval that is just getting under way.. and that is based on the astro.. thanks..

here are a few excerpts from todays usa press briefing..
""QUESTION: But given – given the Saudi role in that --

MS NAUERT: Yeah.

QUESTION: -- and given the Saudi role in the war in Yemen, does the State Department not have some concerns that the current Saudi policies are themselves contributing to destabilization?

MS NAUERT: I think we know exactly where the responsibility lies in the region for much of the destabilization, and we’ve seen the activities of Iran. We’ve seen the activities of Iran in Yemen. We’ve seen the hand of Iran in Syria. We’ve seen the hand of Iran elsewhere. Where Iran – where Iran’s government – and I should be clear about saying that because we don’t take issue with the Iranian people. We take issue with the government of Tehran. Where they show up, trouble tends to follow. Okay.

QUESTION: This sounds like full support for everything Saudi is doing.

MS NAUERT: Look, I’m not saying that. I’m just saying let’s recognize the region that they are in. Let’s recognize the destabilizing factors that are in that region.""

and further down

"" QUESTION: Do you see the Saudis as your partner in containing Iranian influence in Iraq through things like paying for reconstruction?

MS NAUERT: I think we have – we have some shared interests, and we have some shared interests in terms of terrorism, and fighting terrorism, and recognizing the malign influence of Iran in the region and around the world and other terror groups. We would like to see peace and stability in Iraq. We’d like to see peace and stability in Syria and elsewhere. And I think to the extent that we can work together with Saudi Arabia and with other nations, then we’re better off as a result.

Okay? "

Thanks for your insight. People think I am nuts but I have had a desire for awhile to go to Iran as a tourist. Yes, you can go, it is not against ANy law although the State department advises people not to go. I have met a number of people who have been there and they all say that the Iranian people are wonderful, the political stuff is negative. My trip for april 2017 was cancelled because I could not get a visa to Iran--there was a change in government in Iran, so that is probably not going to be a problem. I am concerned about conflict breaking out between Iran and Saudi Arabia AMY

i was curious to do the synastry for the clown prince and trump.. it is fairly positive on the surface.. of course i looked at the dynamic with jared kushner and mbs too... there are strong worthwhile connections with mbs to both men associated with the usa leadership..

let me briefly comment on the astro between them.. we only have an exact birthtime for trump... with kushner and mbs - i wish we did!

kushner and mbs both have moon in pisces.. believe it or not, being on the same wave length on an emotional or feeling level is very important.. it is always a first consideration for me when looking at the charts of 2 people and how well suited they might be with one another.. i know i am generalizing here, but a connection between these 2 men is more of a given then it is with trump and mbs.. trump moon is in sag... basically - moon in a water sign connects well with others who have moon in a water sign.. same deal with the other elements... this is really simple but i have found this to be true in life... this is especially if you want to actually live in the same home as the other person... water and earth work together as does fire and air... but when you make the other cross overs, it isn't the same..

kushner has mars on the south node - something i consider unfavourable... mbs jupiter lands on kushners mars - so this is helpful for kushner and to a lesser extend - mbs... mbs nodal axis squares onto his own jupiter... i think both these men will have difficult times ahead given the south node transit onto the mars/jupiter conjunction they share in aquarius.. this will become more apparent in the next year...

trump and mbs both have mars in leo. 26 and 23 degrees respectively.. the take charge - show leadership abilities and be strong and bold - they both have this placement, so can relate to one another on a fundamental level with regard to one part of there personalities... however, with mbs he has saturn in scorpio 22 squaring onto his leo mars... this is really getting inside the gravitas of mbs chart.. this was the part activated with the events of the past weekend where he put 11 princes in house arrest and etc. etc.. mars - 8-10 libra was moving thru the midpoint of his own mars-saturn square - if that is easier for you all then looking at 45 degree aspects.. the shite hit the fan and he is (out of fear-saturn) - taking charge.. so although trump was impressed with mbs role in all this and gave him the high 5 - it is for different psychological reasons that mbs acts the way he does, compared to trump..

obviously i am simplifying the relationships between mbs and the usa people - kushner and trump... i really think israel on some level is dictating the terms of the relationship between saudi arabia and the usa, via kushner - who adopted the modern orthodox jewish religion back in 2009... maybe i am wrong, but for me if anyone was going to refer to a country as nothing more then a gas station - it would be someone towards what saudi arabia essentially is.. that, and a place that has 2 of islams holiest sites, and has adopted a form of islam that wants to stone folks back to the 8th century... sorry - but folks might not read about this in the msm! it is an extremely conservative country... mbs wants to introduce a '''moderate''' islam... well, the usa wanted a ''moderate'' rebel group to overthrow assad too... something about being moderate and supporting headchoppers just doesn't jive with me...

the most interesting relationship i am curious to understand though is the one between mbs and the president of the UAE, mohammed bin zayed - mbz... his birthdate is mar 11, 1961.. in this relationship chart ( remember i am keeping it simple!) mbs moon in pisces is in close vicinity of mbz sun... whenever i see one persons moon on anothers sun - i see one person seeking the security and comfort ( moon person) provided by the strength and warmth implicit in the person whose sun that is... one is a follower and the other is a leader... so, here we have mbs actively seeking the wisdom of his older peer - mbz.. mbz moon is in cap - fits with mbs moon in pisces, but more conservative! in order to understand the ongoing conflict saudi arabia has immersed itself in yemen over, one needs to understand the role of the uae in all of this.. i encourage one to read this article from the economist for a better understanding..
https://www.economist.com/news/middle-e ... beyond-its

i will get to uae's chart when i get a chance.. in sticking with saudi arabia here - i see mbs role and move to adopt the leadership of saudi arabia - by force, as having a big influence over the direction and outcome of where saudi arabia is as we move forward.. understanding how mbs might interface with these other leaders, or stand in leaders - is a way for me to understand all this better.. i sure wish i had more accurate data for all of them, but i don't....

Ian Bremer of the Euro-asia group was on CNBC talking about the arrest of these 200 or so princes. He thinks this is a BIg Shake-down by the crown prince. These arrested princes have all sorts of money over seas in the US in the stock market, homes in london, etc. The crown prince wants them to bring their money back to saudi arabia. AMY

I haven’t been able to read the whole of this thread due to my bad head but 4 charts for Saudi Arabia is complicated indeed. However I am attracted to that composite chart James. Here’s a big reason why:-

On 2nd July 2019 there will be a Total eclipse at 10Cancer37. Note how that falls on the Pluto/Saturn opposition conjoining the composite Pluto at 11Cancer46.
I keep coming up against 10Cancer and I have found this to be a very significant degree. It’s a kind of “interdimensional??? or “portal??? degree associated with death.
Note that this eclipse is part of a metonic 19 year eclipse. This one began on 1st July 2000 with a partial eclipse at 10Cancer14 and will finish on 2nd July 2038 with an annular eclipse at 10Cancer47.

Note the 2000 eclipse coming as it did the year before 9/11 in which the Saudis were heavily implicated (officially!). The composite chart comes into its own !

I think it might be said that this 2019 eclipse could have a significant influence over Saudi Arabia (and indeed the world in general since the 2000 eclipse and the 2000 Saturn/Jupiter conjunction heralded 9/11 which justified the so called war on terror).

Two significant events in 2020 have relevance to the 1st 1902 chart.

Saturn/Pluto conjunction on 12th January 2020 at 22Capricorn46
Saturn/Jupiter conjunction on 21st December 2020 at 0Aquarius29

I hope I haven't made any mistakes with this!

Sorry Amy not to have been able to comment on your posts.

hi vicki,

that is interesting about 10 cancer... i don't know what to say! i did look at the solar eclipse for 2nd july 2019... i saw a few elclipse charts that looked rather ominous.. i am not sure which one is the most ominous though!

i will try to post a few of them when i get a chance.. i have switched around computers and programs and need to probably use the flatangle portal for any chart posting here forward..

http://apps.flatangle.com/Charts/

James' comments on saudi arabia

James I am opening up this topic because 60 Minutes had a very interesting profile of the crown prince of Saudi Arabia
My take is that the Crown Prince may be moving too fast and he risks really annoying some of the hard liners and he could get over thrown
The other thing I got from this program is the Iran and Saudi Arabia REALLY hate each other. The Prince said that if Iran gets a nuclear bomb, The Saudis are getting one!! Do you think that it is possible by 2020 the issue could be that Iran and Saudi Arabia are at war? This one astrologer named Jessica Adams, I think, has predicted that when saturn is in aquarius you will start to see real change in Iran and more so when Pluto changes to aquarius AMY