Some astrology for hurricane Dorian (Sidereal)

What are Canlunars?

They are charts set by the Moon’s entrance in to Sidereal Cancer. I always use the Fagan-Bradley SVP and present them and their progressions, using my technique to progress them, in the Tropical Zodiac for the convenience of readers.

I do not use signs but note all positions as true body or true positions in space using their measurement from zero degrees Aries in the Tropical Zodiac just to have an anchor point used by most astrologers. The significance is that appropriate points for events are swept by the progressing angles. I generally allow a 2 degree orb for consideration, sometimes a little more.

Plenty of Pluto to coincide with the massive destruction and probable huge loss of lives and/or missing in the Bahamas caused by hurricane Dorian. The progressed Canlunar (shown in the Tropical zodiac) captures appropriate symbolism from the previous year's eclipses for that destruction and loss of life.

The Canlunar covering hurricane Dorian's stall over Grand Bahama Island progressed to the stall there on September 2nd, 1:30 am, EDT, with all eclipses from September 1st 2018 through September 2nd 2019. None of the eclipses located there had Mars or Pluto on an angle and only 1 had Uranus near an angle (The total lunar eclipse of January 21st had Uranus within 1°20' of it's Desc).

The progressed Canlunar had an MC at 214°34' (6°55' Scorpio in longitude). It had it's Uranus on the IC and it's Pluto on the Asc.
All of the following aspects are from eclipse points to the progressed Canlunar and were measured in right ascension.

It had Pluto from the January 5th solar eclipse on it's Asc.
It had the January 21st total lunar eclipse square the MC (within 1°30' of RA) and eclipse Pluto on the Asc.
Saturn and Pluto from the July 2nd total solar eclipse straddled the progressed Canlunar's Asc (their midpoint was on it), it's Mars square to the progressed Canlunar's MC and and it's Uranus on it's IC.
The July 16th lunar eclipse was square to the progressed Canlunar's MC (within 2°40' of RA), it's Saturn and Pluto straddling the Asc and it's Uranus on the IC.

Thanks for sharing you ideas.

Can you explain the Hot Weather we had in the UK using your System ?

I'ml always keen to try to learn how the Location Astrology works.

Regards,

H