Question about a Romance Horary

Please take a look at Romance Horary
17 Feb 2005,
10:28 am
119w50 by 34N26
I'm afraid I'm so impressed by the grand trine, that i'm not paying the attention I ought to the rest of the horary,

Venus 18Aqu 55
moon 18 Gem 45
Jupiter 18 lib 28 Rx

Asc 10 tau 08
5th cusp 28 leo
7th cusp 20 Sco
Sun 29 Pisces
Mars 7 Cap

if I read this properly this shows me thinking about and doing well with Career, Money and service, but does not show me connecting with the romantic interest in mind? I'd much appreciate any thoughts on the subject.

Granny.

You are Venus, he is Mars (taking the ruler of the 7th).
There is no application or mutual or mixed reception between Venus and Mars or the Moon and Mars, so it seems like the two of you are not making any connections.
He is in his turned 2nd so it seems he is rather preoccupied with his own money matters. You are in the 10th, and in the rulership of saturn, ruler of the 10th, you seem to be preoccupied with career matters. Not much happening between the two of you though.

Now if we look at the application of Venus to the ruler of the 5th (romance, pleasures, etc.), venus is applying to the Sun, but the Sun changes signs first, so even that doesn't happen.

I notice that he is in your triplicity, he likes you...meanwhile, you are in your own terms, and not in any of his dignities, so I think you're just OK about this whole thing, no big deal.

That's just how I see it, but then again, I really don't have enough experience to judge as others would in this forum....just going by the *basics*... :D

I think you are right. He is a wonderful man, but we are both preoccupied with our own lives at the moment. :brows
so I suspect it will not materialize. well it's nice to dream... just wish a few pleasant ones would come to fruition.

Granny

I had a chart once with something similar to this, an emphasis on the 10th house. In my old chart my significator and a whole lot more, the Sun I think, were all in the 10th. Deb said that this showed that I wanted to be noticed in the relationship, so that's another way of reading it. But this was a relationship that was well underway, not a potential one. It's always interesting how the same house can have variations of meaning, and still have that same core of meaning. I don't mean to suggest that this is the way to read this, just more of a general comment.
Mark F