Horary course

Would someone like to recommend a good horary course. I know of three and they are the QHP, Sue Wards THC, and John Frawley's the Apprentice. Has anyone on the forum taken these course(s) and have they been invaluable in your practice of horary as a Profession.

Thanks

Hi Taurus,

I run horary courses (which I think are very good :) ) but the first level is presently only available via residential study courses.
As for the others, they all have good reputations. If anyone is wanting to practice horary professionally I think it is important that they have some formal training through a course that requires them to study the methods in detail and tests and develops their practical application. Although most people are probably capable of learning horary without a course, dealing with clients demands a lot of confidence and it?s hard to acquire that without putting yourself through the rigours and challenges of an ongoing and intensive period of study.

I have done John Frawley's course (and passed!) I would highly recommend it. Its very hard and you can't miss anything out because he won't let you!! The only downer is it has become very expensive (?1900) but if you can manage that you will really enjoy it. My aim is to do it professionally still doing all the freebie readings at the moment but no one has complained and all are stunned at its accuracy, so he must have taught me well enough to do that!

J