Dorotheus text and my best wishes to all for Christmas

I've just uploaded a PDF file of the first book of Carmen Astrologicum by Dorotheus. As I note in the file, this is a legitimate offering - I purchased the rights to Pingree's English translation from Teubner in 1993 when their own supply of the book became exhausted just around the time that astrologer's started to take notice and develop an interest in it. (This was mainly due to Anthony Louis making reference to it in his book on horary astrology). Even if you already own the book, you might find it handy to download this file, since it can be searched, and the text can be copied for quotes. I plan to make all five books available before the end of 2014; although the rest of it might be in the form of facsimile scans, because it took me a lot longer to do the OCR work than I anticipated.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dorotheus1.pdf

As this might be the last chance I get to post anything substantial until after the holidays, I want to wish everyone here all the best for Christmas - if you don't celebrate Christmas, I shall still drink to your health and happiness in 2014. That's a lot of drinking I have to do - it might take me a few days to complete the task, so I intend to start straightaway.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Deb