Madeleine wrote:Another update....this story just goes on and takes stranger turns....

the unthinkable happened...I fell in love with a Tibetan man, living in Paris France (in the middle of asylum procedure).

Now I noticed some transits coming up that might have to do with relationship, but still...the combination I can't make sense of.

Progressed descendant conjunct natal Saturn in the 9th house in Aquarius : might fit already. Relationship with obstacles and age difference. He is younger than me but doesn't care about age.

Transit Neptune will conjunct Jupiter (7th house lord) soon. I'm thinking about rose coloured glasses and illusion/desillusion here, but also me wanting to 'rescue' him. And it already feels that way. I'm helping him with his paperwork and I'm being very supportive. He's suffered a lot back in Tibet (has been imprisoned and beaten and tortured). My natal Neptune in 6th house, house of service to others is also significant !

Then the transit North Node is hitting my natal Venus. Seems carmic.

We had the most romantic weekend in Paris last weekend, ever...Mars is transiting my 5th house and was stationary on my natal Venus. Jupiter, lord 7th was conjunct my natal Mars.

I see all that now. But how do I put this together in seeing a possible outcome to all this ?

I never ever thought about relationship anymore, but now ofcourse the whole picture changed.

If someone wants to help me out here to give some meaning to this, I would be grateful. I am too emotional to interpret myself. I already lost my heart to this man and ofcourse hope for a future together, but the obstacles are huge...

To make matters even more complicated. He has a wife and children in India. He misses his children most, but relationship not really. He fell in love with me too.

I'm most afraid Neptune will totally cloud my vision...and he's still 5degr away from conjuncting Jupiter

In my previous reply I talked about a Tibetan refugee, but it's not him. Just to make things clear.
I just noticed I also have progressed ASC conjunct natal Saturn in 9th in aquarius next year.Mine is of the sect. And Júpiter will be in 7th in sagitarius

Hi TT

hope your transits and progressions will go well.

As in my chart both Saturn and Jupiter are retrograde and out of sect, I think they don't work out very nicely for me in transits and progressions.

However both have changed direction by progression recently.

Next year Jupiter will transit over my DC and will stand still stationary on the DC degree (24°) for a full month.

In January Saturn will trine my Sun for a short time.

I have no idea what to expect. Will both planets give me more difficulties, or will they behave in a better way ?

I use profection also. I am in a 9th house profection this year. Means Saturn is my LOY, just like he was last year (Lord of the 8th house).

8th house is a crisis and transformational house. Always have been difficult years in the past when profection came to this house.

9th house profection should be a little easier. I hope