Recent Mars transit

This recent Mars ingress into Libra has proven disastrous for me. I didn't think this would be the case but I think it has been even worse than other Mars in Libra transits. Perhaps this has something to do with the upcoming retrograde, I don't know.

So far there have been nothing but fights, arguments with people and falling aparts, things I didn't think would happen with those particular people. Things have been weird. On the one hand I say "if they want to leave don't stop them" on the other I can't help but notice this endless belligerence in my life.

My Ascendant is Libra and Mars has been going over it since the ingress. So, what's happening?

My Ascendant is Libra and Mars has been going over it since the ingress. So, what's happening?
That, probably. You'll survive! :D

Oddly enough, my experiences are almost opposite; whilst I have been experiencing a period of low energy lately (Saturn is sitting on my SR Ascendant this year; I have Saturn isnide my 1st in Natal chart and this placement usually knocks me down even for a brief moment) but, with the approaching square of retrograde Venus and Mars who is the ruler of my SR Asc, quite a few people from my past have suddenly showed up and re-established their position in my life. None of the situations happened easily and with no stress, though!