Hi
James thanks for data for Poroshenko swearin. Question about time. LMT is stated in the text but on chart EET zone -2 hours is used. Ukraine went on daylight zone -3 Hrs 30 March 2014. Using LMT the Ascendant and MC degrees would be about a degree less than the numbers on chart you present. Using -3 Hrs vs -2 Hrs Asc is 21+ Leo Mc 8+ Taurus. Michaelb

hi michael,

feb 27th is not on dst. not sure if the info below is of any help, but it gives you what i was working from.

here is what i was given from marjorie.
"Ukraine From: Marjorie. (13 Apr 2014 09:48):
James, Digging around on the net the Breaking News twitter had it at 12.57 pm GMT which is 2.57 pm local time. The local Balkans news media put it out at 3.34 pm so the 2.57pm sounds about right or perhaps a few minutes before.
That puts Sun Neptune in Pisces in the 8th which doesn't sound too encouraging. With Mars conj IC and Saturn both in the 4th."

here is how i responded:

"new kiev gov't - feb 27 2014 date From: james. (13 Apr 2014 18:13):
thanks marjorie! i get 11 leo rising with 23 aries on the midheaven for the 2:57pm local time in kiev. this date and time has some interesting astrology to it. mercury and jupiter are set to go direct and mars and saturn set to go retrograde. it is the end phase of the moon, so not a great time to start something new. and as you point out - sun/neptune conj in pisces in the 8th as ruler of the ascendant gives it crisis signature as well. it is fortunate as it applies to jupiter in the 12th - some helpful friends in the usa?, but a mixed blessing in so far as they remain in a weak position and at the mercy of mars and saturn down in the root of the chart - the very unsettled and divisive nature of the many people who are opposed to this pustch gov't in kiev.. i don't know how long the interm gov't lasts before elections are done.. thanks again marjorie."

Hi
Feb 27 date is not what I was addressing
Quote:
i was given a fairly exact time for poroshenkos inauguration.. the data is as follows - "Petro Poroshenko was sworn as Ukraine's President

The date in question as shown on chart presented is June 7 2014 with time zone EET -2Hrs. June 7 2014 Ukraine on daylight -3 hrs. Michaelb

hi michael,

i am sorry. i was mixing the 2 when i kept going back to page 4 and seeing the other one.. right you are.. it ought to be 3 hours, instead of the 2 hours probably..i see now my solar fire 7.3 doesn't even include EEST in the list of time zones to choose from.. 21 leo is what i get when i make the changes.

thanks! james

Hi
Ukraine. What a mess. No one taking a peek at the June 28, 988 date as per Campion? In latest book, first sentence under Ukraine he begins by mentioning this date. No time of course. So starting with Noon time I gathered a number of events taking a good look at this chart, results coming in following messages.

First to notice in the Uranus Pluto craze, the Sun for this chart, Cancer. Erecting chart for Noon, major angles in Cardinals. Thus, more for the Uranus Pluto folks to get excited about but obviously they never took a peek. I gathered recent and older events, compared them with the Secondary Directed (SD) chart. Gave so so results toward 11.30 am so I went in opposite direction reaching a time of 12:29 LMT. More events may require further adjustments but until then, I use the 12:29 time.

The chart shows a busy 9H seems fitting. Foreigners have been a major problem to any leadership seeking a united Ukraine. Today we call it International Diplomacy again having perhaps a bit too much say in deciding fate of Ukraine. At every turn Yatsenyuk would say Ukrainians must decide her fate. Also, reading history of this piece of land reminds of Israel how every one and his brother wanted wants a piece of it. Like Israel is an important religious center.

The busy 9H shows importance of religion in country. Appears first two leaders from date of this chart had close ties to the clergy, in fact, first leader declared country to be Christian. Leaders also laid groundwork for the creation of various laws -Slavic Law- so a busy 9H fits well. Seek Vladimir the Great and Yaroslav the Wise. But do start at Wiki pages for Ukraine then click the links.

Gemini on 9H gives hint to those near and far wanting a piece of the pie. Gemini takes with it indications from 3H thus modifying 9H. Thus we see bordering neighboring countries such as Poland at one time taking a nice chunk of land for itself. Mongols also paid a visit from afar.

Gemini on 9H gives indication to first leaders desire to improve education from the ground up. Gemini on 9H striving for higher education natural indicator for 9H.

What else is seen in 9H, quads. Note the Sun, he is trying to enter 10H but does not quite make it. Hinting others keep getting in the way. Like the Fish that got away, almost had it. Much else you can read yourselves.

Ukraine is not just about Gas n Oil or missile batteries said to defend against Iran such as in Poland. Yes, circle the Russian wagons with the sorry excuse, the Iranian threat. Do you know these names, Archer, Daniels, Midland, Bunge, Gargill & Dreyfus the so called A B C D group? These are all huge grain growers, easy to find on net. The Evil Empire has for some time now with the usual Bribes, group above, gotten their dirty feet in the door planning to starve the Russians. Also note the lack of talk about Democracy for Ukraine. It is now called Corporate Democracy and has been for quite a while.

First an attempt to find the active planets for Progs and Trans.

Pluto in quad 12H is angular in Ascendant. There is another indication to, can you see it? Modern would say Sun 9th quad house is ok but also in sign of the meridian. Mars Mercury while cadent are trine the Asc in a good 9H. There is another indicator for these two similar to Pluto. Same can be said of next two, Saturn Jupiter in somewhat ? weaker 3H quads yet along with Uranus are active in 4H sign of the meridian.

To a more recent consideration for active planets. Eight of ten planets are in Guaquelin plus zones. The only two not in plus zones, Moon Neptune in Scorpio. But aren't they also in a powerful place in 10H from Fortuna in Aquarius. So again another indicator every one wants a piece of this pie. Fraudulent Moon in the resource n money house gives hints to corrupt leaders, 10H in Fortuna and questionable ethical conduct, natal 2H. In Scorpio, a sign of suffering, is the suffering of the people, Moon, through
fraudulent activities of leaders, Moon in Fortuna 10H. Throw in Neptune hints to vast schemes of leaders promoting exaggerated hope and expectations - of the people, Neptune conjunct Moon. You can say that even without Neptune.

Where to start. First the chart then I will try to continue in next post. Michaelb
[/img]

hi michael,

thanks for bringing another chart to our attention and sharing your work on this too.

just going back in this thread, i note the number of different charts that are considered for ukraine and of course it makes me think of the complexity of working with national charts when there are more then a few. i am reminded of the number of charts for consideration with the usa!

the idea of working with ingress charts has a certain appeal given the multitude of charts for ukraine. with this in mind, i thought i would share the cancer ingress chart for kiev, as i had shared the aries ingress chart on page 1 of this thread in what seems like a long time ago!

uploading pictures

as you can see in the cancer ingress - it is essentially more of the same with mars in libra rising in a day chart. actually the mars/pluto square on the angles suggests the brutality that is taking place in parts of ukraine at the present time very clearly. if you change the location to Donetsk, ukraine where the young bidens interests are and closer to where much of the hostilities going on in eastern lay, the degree of the cancer ingress is 14 libra right on the mars rising. all of this suggests a continuation of the hostilities. venus at 27 taurus in the 8th house is 135 pluto in the cancer ingress chart... obviously money is an important part of the reason for much of the conflict.. i imagine the oligarchs are continuing to position themselves most favourably here with the ordinary citizens being displaced or suffering from all of this..

paul craig roberts was interviewed in russia today and i agree with the viewpoint he articulates in this interview which includes a transcript of it for anyone interested.
http://voiceofrussia.com/radio_broadcas ... 274016376/

Hi
James, Thanks for Cancer chart. I will try to put up all four somewhat smaller Ingress charts, we'll see what it looks like, smile smile. Time zone I used from S Fire, GMT Kiev. Three of the four Ingress charts produce angles similar to Spec Timed chart from 988 that I presented, noting especially the MC for Cancer Ingress conjunct the 988 Sun that is not affected by the birth time for 988 chart.

Giving it some thought I think I may move the 988 chart to it's own topic. The examples I will give are not current but will lead up to current times, may still feel like I am cluttering your topic and I do not want to do that. I will leave the message and chart I posted in this topic as is, reproducing it in eventual new topic perhaps with heading Ukraine 988 Chart something like that. Michaelb

hi michael,

thanks! any thoughts to share on any of the ingress charts?

below is a noon chart for igor girkin, otherwise known as strelkov to some. here is a wikipedia page on him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Girkin

i think the date is probably correct based on my read of the data. here is part of the reason why i say this. he doesn't seem shy about doing videos of himself discussing the situation, which i take to reflect the sun in sag with moon in leo combo. obviously he isn't afraid of his appearance being shown broadly - perhaps the mars in scorpio, or sun in square to pluto are more of his sense of control and ability to look death in the face. the mars/pluto midpoint has sun on it via the 45 degree wheel. i will post the 45 degree so others can see this.. this implies a sense of ruthlessness and cunning that isn't immediately seen in the 360 degree wheel.

sun is 72, or quintile uranus. he appears to express an unusual ability to do what he is doing while evading capture. there is something bizarre about this guy and while i might not be getting at it with this aspect, the mercury/uranus close square is part of it. mercury is 18 degree's or 1/4 of a quintile to his sun as well - the mercury/uranus square is in close 5th harmonic picture which would require looking at a 5th harmonic chart off the date i have shared. it would seem to me that he is being given access to information to help aid in his work. it would make sense this would be coming thru russian connections.

finally - the close venus/saturn opposition in his chart ( along with the close venus/pluto 45 - see 45 wheel at bottom), suggests a person that is removed from any close emotional relationships. that works well for a person involved in military work. it also must feed a more ruthless approach which i suspect this man is very well versed in. the transit of saturn to this same opposition fits at this time as well.

i would watch when saturn reaches 28 scorpio to about 0 sag.. this is an area that extends from the mercury/uranus midpoint to the sun/mars midpoint. i suspect this will be a more dangerous time for him. this would be from around the time of the full moon december 6th area into the new year 2015..

it would be good to have an actual birth time for him, but we don't.

meanwhile, i had been meaning to comment on poroshenko's chart. using the date i have for him, i note the general solar return for both the present year and the next are a continuation of mars/saturn energies in connection to his chart. i suspect he will remain on the present path he is on of wanting to use military force to resolve an issue that i would describe as humanitarian as opposed to military in nature.. i believe he is getting lots of encouragement to continue in this direction which i don't think is the best way to go, but hey - i am not running things on the planet!!

screencast

strelkov chart on a 45 degree wheel showing sun at mars/pluto midpoint.

upload gifs

nulands 'our man yats' has resigned as prime minister of ukraine.. i don't have a specific time for his resignation.. interfax ukraine is posting what i believe is 6:34pm local kiev time thursday night. http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/215328.html
this 6:34pm time would give sag 25 ascendant( like the interm chart angles) with mars directly on the midheaven.

his interm position as pm 155pm feb 27 2014 chart lines up with the transit of sun/jupiter at approx 1 leo which is right on the ascendant of the interm chart. this also happens to be the mercury/jupiter midpoint to his natal chart. i don't have a specific time for his birth chart - may 22 1974. chernovsty, ukraine.

http://en.ria.ru/politics/20140724/1912 ... ation.html

Thanks James,

I haven't really been following Ukrainian internal political developments since the revolution took place earlier this year. I'm grateful to you and Michaelb for keeping this thread going with all the updates.

Another article on the resignation of PM Yatseniuk:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/j ... uk-resigns

From the article above:
There are rumours that President Poroshenko wants to end the insurgency in the east before 24 August ? Ukrainian independence day.

The army has made significant gains in driving the rebels out of a number of towns, including the former stronghold of Slavyansk, but the separatists still control Donetsk, a city of 1 million, and much of the region around it.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

thanks mark,

this is the new guy in the intern.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman

things are very bad with human rights watch, a western type propaganda outlet essentially stating that kiev is violating international humanitarian law with their use of grad missiles in populated areas of donetsk. that would be a nice change if they opted to approach this conflict without the use of military aircraft that isn't able to discriminate.. the same seems to be the case with regard to the wars games that were happening in ukraine the same time the mh17 was downed.. one wonders if that wasn't an obvious accident of these same war games which resulted in the loss of 298 innocent people too..

http://rt.com/news/175484-hrw-rockets-killed-civilians/

yats resignation seems to have a lot to do with the imf arrangement and agreeing with the latest budget which some were unwilling to do.. so yats, the technocrat buddy of chevron, the imf, usa and etc.(championed by nuland) is forced to quit.

some of these details here for anyone interested.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/collapse-o ... mf/5393168

the split with usa and europe( germany in particular) seems to continue on thanks to the ongoing dynamic in ukraine..

James_M wrote:
things are very bad with human rights watch, a western type propaganda outlet essentially stating that kiev is violating international humanitarian law with their use of grad missiles in populated areas of donetsk. that would be a nice change if they opted to approach this conflict without the use of military aircraft that isn't able to discriminate..
I suspect the calculation by the Ukrainian government is that if they dont retake the separatist enclaves soon they will end up with a permanent de facto alteration of their borders through separatist mini-states like Moscow previously sponsored in other locations ie Georgia and Moldovia. Either that or direct annexation into the Russian 'motherland' like Crimea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian%E ... n_conflict

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian%E ... z_conflict

But wlth Russian armed forces building up on the border its hard to see how such an approach can work with Moscow willing to reinforce the rebels to counter Kiev every step of the way.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/215272.html

James_M wrote:
the split with usa and europe( germany in particular) seems to continue on thanks to the ongoing dynamic in ukraine..
I think its quite nuanced though. The UK, Netherlands and Poland are pretty much on the same page as the US. But without Germany and France onboard nothing happens in the EU.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly