Not only does the sextile, (which has been almost in orb since 1950) mostly have a moderating effect on Pluto but it defines the whole of our experience since WW2. Everything that we take for granted - the use of oil and gas to run everything, consumerism, social safety nets and the vast credit bubble has been sustained by this sextile.

Be prepared for things to get much harder post 2032 and to be pretty nasty by the square in 2060.

To what extent the effect of the sextile will start to decline pre 2032 is debatable. I think we will see separate elements unwinding in some areas but no overall collapse.
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Amelia !!

Thanks for that !

Big Sky T'inking ...

Understanding these Really Big Levers is a lot of Fun.

I'll repeat that on Monday at 20hrs UKT 14th Dec on BBC R4 there will be a programme about Debt.

Can we just keep on Printing and Borrowing Money as if it doesn't matter.

And Yes the Pay Back comes perhaps around 2035, as the sextile will still be forming after 2032 but weaker and weaker.

H

PS Looks like 2021 will be full of Fun too as Saturn closes down Uranus, several Times.

From the 18th Jan, and stays in close Orb till about mid June, then again in late Sept thru to end of Dec ?

Amelia,

I was wondering if your Theory embraces Global Warming, and the Electromagnetic Smog Vibration that we live in now ?

I was listening to the BBC ‘s programme about Government Debt and BoE QE and how it could be unwound.

I fell asleep at the Key Moment. But it does sort of point to a new Form of Capitalism. Perhaps called Social Capitalism.

Basically The State underwrites EVERYTHING. Everything that is held to be of value to a Liberal Democracy.

A bit like your Parents being willing to Finance anything you wanted to do during your Childhood that they felt was a valuable Thing for you to be experiencing.

What I took from this programme was that QE is really like back in the Days when the BoE ‘promised to pay the bear on demand the sum of’.

The BoE has been buying up assest and issuing money to do so. As long as the assests they but have value to the Our Liberal Society then GBP remains of Value.

Then when they try to sell them they get their money back. The GBP remains a valid Wealth Storage Vehicle.

That is the Neptune side of Things.

The Pluto side is related to the Trust in a State to remain viable. So we don’t expect the Russian Tanks to roll into the UK, or USA, or Brussels etc.

So when the UK borrows money via Bonds people believe that those Bonds have value.

And just now that Pluto side of things related to the US$ is under threat.

H

Any Time now Pluto and Neptune will engage for the Annual Dance.

Applying till to the EXACT in 2032.

Felt till ?

It looks like that Astrodiest gives them an applying Orb till early March 2040.

Yikkes !

Of course there will be a moment before that when the Orb becomes too weak.

3°30' ?

I'm wondering whether Big Pharma is surfing this Delusion too ?

It does seem that All Other Health Care Mentalities are getting Squeezed Out.

Thank God Neptune leaves Pisces on the 4th April 2025.

Well that's its First Move into Aries.

The Final Step is on the 27th Jan 2026.

H

So this Season's Core Delusion Cycle gets as close as about 2°30' in early August.

And then Jupiter comes again back across Pluto, BUT NOT NEPTUNE !!!

Yes he gets close. About 2° but does NOT cross Neptune.

I think this will prove to be Significant.

He then runs back across Pluto till about the 28h Nov.

So this points to Massive Debt being taken on, but NOT necessarily Printing of Money.

Why would that be ?

H

Thoughts

1/ While The Delusional Cycle is strong I can't see a Catastrophic Sell Off or Crisis near Term ....

And the Best Chance now looks like in very early Jan 2023.

I explained this as Logical as the US's Economic Power Point gets beaten up later this Year, and more so next Year it won't just fall down on the first Hit !

The reality is that it Falls Down after the last Hit in very late 2022.

(Or in fact does the US survive ? Astro shows that the Delusional Cycle dries up in early 2023 till mid March -WHY WOULD IT ? after the Mid Terms or because it isn't needed ? But it comes again in the following Years)

2/ Something might happen late this May till the 15th June but I doubt much

3/ I have also told you that MASSIVE changes will have completed by 2024, and 2026.

A 10-20 Year Generational Shift from *Pluto - starts in early 2023
A 10-12 Year Generational Shift from Neptune - starts in 2025
A 7-9 Year Generational Shift from Uranus - starts in 2025

*The last Pluto shift was Yes in early 2008 warning of the ending of the 1995 - 2008 trip

How we mocked those who sold out then ...

BUT HARRY GET THIS

THESE GENERATIONAL SHIFTS INVOLE A WILL IT ? WON'T IT ? WILL IT ? WON'T It TRIP ?

Do you remember Feb - Mar 2008 ?

The Debt Crisis WAS coming then but then DIDN'T come did it

Then DID in the Autumn 2008

How many People got caught out ?

H