Hi Andrew,

First off: Kudos to you for this very interesting and important work of yours!

As I recently mentioned on my Transpluto thread on the general forum, I undertook a moderate amount of research into this ?planet? (elusive as it may be) back in the 90s, mostly guided by John Hawkins' book Transpluto or Should We Call Him Bacchus the Ruler of Taurus? Hawkins calls him Bacchus rather than using the more popular name Isis and says that he has observed this body to generally play a part in earthquake charts (reflecting the mythology around his name-giving deity), especially when combined with Mars.

With this in mind, I looked at the charts for all the earthquakes you have mentioned earlier on this thread, as well as a few others.

Haiti January 12 2010: Transpluto (29?14' Leo) is in exact opposition to Jupiter and in opposition to Neptune. He forms a platic conjunction with Mars which I find noteworthy regarding Hawkins' postulate. He is furthermore trine the Moon and trine Pluto.

Now, the next two charts that you hinted at are for occurrences not much later, so it comes as no surprise that some of these same aspects are still active. However, I don't think that these aspects being long-term lessens in anyway their meaningfulness here, rather, I would see them as an ongoing influence that triggered a series of earthquakes.

Chile Feb 27 2010: Here we have Transpluto (28?50' Leo) still in platic conjunction (or partile semi-sextile) to Mars, and also to the Moon. Moreover, there is still the opposition to Neptune, plus an opposition to Mercury.

Yushu April 14 2010: Transpluto (28?28' Leo) in an angular house (4th), in platic conjunction to Mars, exact quincunx to Uranus, and exact opposition to Neptune. Further, we see him exactly trine to the Sun, plus in a semi-sextile to Saturn.

Alaska June 23 2014: Transpluto (29?55' Leo) in close conjunction (2?) to the ASC. Also he is semi-sextile to the Sun, sextile to Mercury, square to Venus.

San Francisco Aug 24 2014: The outstanding aspect here is Transpluto (0?30' Virgo) being in exact conjunction to the Sun.

I'd like to add two more charts on grounds of my personal involvement with the country where these quakes occurred ? they were not especially chosen because of Transpluto seemingly playing a role.

Kobe Jan 17 1995: Transpluto (23?47' Leo) in wide conjunction to Mars, quinkunx to the Sun, semi-sextile to the Moon, quincunx to Uranus, exact quincunx to Neptune, and exact sextile/trine to the MC-IC axis.

Fukushima March 11 2011 ? Transpluto (29?4' Leo) in the 1st house (reaching the ASC at the time of the ensuing tsunami impact on the nuclear power plant), in exact quincunx to Uranus, and exact opposition to Neptune.

All this is of course not to suggest that the more orthodox considerations made by you and Wolfgang would be any less valid, but I tend to think of Transpluto's influence as a potentially conclusive additional consideration.

Best regards
Michael

Hello all,
I've been off Skyscript for a few days because my password wasn't working. Deb gave me a hand, but then when we got down to it there seems to be something with Firefox or my Firefox settings that were getting in the way. As soon as I opened the site in Explorer again, everything was up and running.

To James first; No, I do not find a national chart as a primer for seismic activity - but I would still include it in an general inspection. In a way there is a difference between a country, a nation, its people, their affairs, and the purely terrestial/geological and geographical. Yet, on another level the two are interwoven, we should give a few thoughts how to how this relationship is composed. I did observe instances of political crises and then earthquakes occurring at the same time, and there is not reason why the affairs of men should not follow the same tensions within the Earth. Animals sense them.

I am still gathering data on Vesuvius and trying to figure what's going on. There was 14 days with utter quietness until and 1,8 Richter earthquake (still small) on September 1. This occurred with the Moon in the 1st degree of Sagittarius (something new), which is square the first degree of Virgo, where I was looking for something and Iceland declared and eruption of Bardarbunga. But there again, this volcano hasn't really cause any big problems, as yet.

I'm trying to figure out whether it makes sense that things apprearing to be centered above Vesuvius appear to be popping up elsewhere. It doesn't really, but it could be a 'vorspiel' before things come centering home. 19 Leo is turning up again and again in significant seismic patterns and Jupiter will be here with the Solar Eclipse on October 23.

However, as we have seen in Iceland recently, the seismic activity rises violently before an eruption - and scientists can measure this. They will measure it prior to a Vesuvius eruption, but the problem is that everything happens so fast with the stratovolcano that is doesn't always give time to prepare and react.

Michael, I am well familiar with the work of John Hawkins and my prediction from 1985 on the next planet to be discovered beyond Pluto on Nov. 3. 1995 was based upon a presuption that this could be Transpluto. So I did work for several years including Transpluto. What happened on Nov 3. 1995 (10 years later) was that the news of the first Exoplanet beyond our Solar system reached the Norwegian press, and this story was in the newspapers on November 4. (link)

I don't really know what to say about Transpluto. It is interesting that you are observing it. I certainly do not mind investigating into the unknown, but for astrology's reputation 'among sciences' I try to stick to things tangible. For many historical or other academical purposes Transpluto could be included, but it is important to make a difference.
http://www.astronor.com

This is only a thought, I wondered if the visible newly discovered planets beyond Pluto, Sedna and Eris, and any other bits of debris in that area, could be satellites of IsisTranspluto. I feel that IsisTranspluto is somehow in a different dimension so it appears invisible in this one, whereas its satellites are visible.

I wonder the same about Phaethon, whether it is of the same nature as IsisTranspluto, and "dark" because lying in a different dimension, hence invisible, and its visible elements are its satellites, the asteroids.

Andrew Bevan wrote:Michael, I am well familiar with the work of John Hawkins and my prediction from 1985 on the next planet to be discovered beyond Pluto on Nov. 3. 1995 was based upon a presuption that this could be Transpluto. So I did work for several years including Transpluto. What happened on Nov 3. 1995 (10 years later) was that the news of the first Exoplanet beyond our Solar system reached the Norwegian press, and this story was in the newspapers on November 4. (link)

I don't really know what to say about Transpluto. It is interesting that you are observing it. I certainly do not mind investigating into the unknown, but for astrology's reputation 'among sciences' I try to stick to things tangible. For many historical or other academical purposes Transpluto could be included, but it is important to make a difference.
Andrew,

I'm aware that the inclusion of hypothetical planets wouldn't exactly facilitate the acceptance of your type of research in scientific circles. Even though one would think what matters most in this regard is the accuracy of the predictions regardless of the astrological techniques being used to arrive at them. It's safe to assume that geologists have as little comprehension of astrology as astrologers have of geology anyway (at least generally speaking). But as the unbiased scientists the former purport to be, one would expect that factual evidence is the only thing they would care about. :???:

That you were able to precisely predict the discovery of a new planet is most remarkable. :' As far as Sevin's Transpluto is concerned, I'm all too aware of his astronomical dubiousness. But as an astrologer, I can't deny that his influence seems explicit enough. So I treat him as a working hypothesis for the time being, hoping that more clarity as to his exact nature and relation to other astrological factors might be gained eventually.

Here is a preliminary report on the outfall of the Vesuvius-project, which upon the narrowness and specificness of it's forecast and expectations at the present stage must be said to have failed. The project on its outstart intended to monitor and possibly warn a possible rise in of seismic activity measured in the Mount Vesuvius region in attempt of getting ahead of a possible forthcoming eruption. Vesuvius is one of the world's most feared volcano's that has been in a repose period since its last erruption 74 years ago in 1944.

Studying the history of the volcano a connection was observed in relation a series of Solar eclipses belonging to a specific Metonic family, occurring most often in the 1st degree of Scorpio, or in the near-abouts of this degree. In addition there were examples of a secondary configuration somewhat distant in the time-picture in relation to the primary event, but acting as a trigger and more specifically whipping up the tensions in the primary configuration. The Solar Eclipse of Oct 23. this year 2014 appeared to contain the ingrediences of a peak and pressures of seismic activity at the same times as this was relating to the Naples region. In addiction, there was the Full Moon of August 10. that appeared to emphasis the same tensions in the same local region.

In reference to a previous post, I would repeat that there was a notable up-swing in the frequency of seismic events at Vesuvius at the warned period with the number of earthquakes increasing with 300% compared to activity observered in the most recent 12 month period. Yet, the number of earthquakes were insignificant if compared with the seismic activity at Iceland at the same time, occurring at the 100 on every day, and the treamours occurring at Vesuvius were of such a minute size they could hardly be compared to anything else but a quiver. There was at no time any indication or danger of an actual eruption.

An interesting rise of global seismic activity did occur at the specified time, including an eruption at Stromboli as the closest geographical instance, the volcanic erruptions of Iceland and Indonesia, in addition to the largest earthquake to hit San Francisco for 25 years occurring on one of the monitored keydates. The earthquake measuring almost 7,0 on the Richter scale fortunately caused minor damages. Yet, even inspecting Vesuvius in the time period closest before and after the Solar Eclipse of October 23. the volcano remains in rest with no indication of new activity. This does puzzle me, yet I have no problems in the facts. But still: Was that it? If so, what was all the astrological significations all about?

According to my experience on the seismic, I will be eyeing this problem for some time to come. We are not clear of the shadow of the October eclipse as yet. One classical pattern observed on several occasions is that tensions connected to the eclipse are latent until 45-47 days after the Solar eclipse that indicated them. This equals 1,5-1,618 of a lunar month, and the classical example is the San Francisco EQ of Oct 17. 1989 with the warning eclipse occurring on Aug 31. A more complex example would the the Sumatra tsunami Earthquake of Dec 26. 2004 with the Solar Eclipse of Nov 24. 2003 offering the primary warning, but being linked to the stationary Uranus on Nov 11. 2004 by 12 sidereal months and the tsunami earthquake occurring 45 days after this secondary and magnifying trigger.

For me, this is a challenge and a puzzle, but at any rate the current situation shows that there is not a direct 'causal' effect between the astrological and mundane happenings, that such an event cannot be predicted of warned without reference to a more immediate events or relevant reference points. The pattern in the mosaic is apparently more subtle than this. As if to keep us on our toes...
http://www.astronor.com