Scorpio asc

I think most schools still teach that calculating by hand is the first step. Certainly I am sure many errors made by beginners have their root in using software without understanding. F'rinstance they might say that Venus applies to Mars when she is about to go retro and conjunction is annulled
:-cry
Matthew Goulding

Have you been peeking into my life?

[quote="Mjacob"]Scorpio asc

I think most schools still teach that calculating by hand is the first step. Certainly I am sure many errors made by beginners have their root in using software without understanding. F'rinstance they might say that Venus applies to Mars when she is about to go retro and conjunction is annulled
:-cry[/quote]
In the recent past I began an association with a very attractive young lady, liking to cut to the chase, I asked a horary: Would this become a physical relationship? Venus was applying to a conjunction with Mars in the horary figure, and I was heartened, until I noticed Venus would turn retrograde before the conjunction was complete. We came that close to doing it, but didn't, though we remained good friends. I was relieved when, months later she confided she'd never had a boyfriend she didn't cheat on.