I've read the pilot's final words were "All Right, good night" after the transponder was turned off. This seems to show he may have been unaware the troubles to come.

A former pilot in a discussion blog made this comment about the pilots actions.

"One that struck me has to do with the concept that the captain, or second officer, may have flown the plane above its designed service ceiling of 43,100' to 45,000' in an effort to alert air traffic control that there was a hijacking I progress, without alerting any intruders in the cockpit that they were doing so, and after turning-off the transponder."

An emergency signal, in other words. The military saw the action but did nothing because it was not threatening.

In prayer,

kali

The Ultimate Mystery Chart

Kali:
Hard to imagine the pilot taking such action without being coerced
Kali, I can appreciate what you are saying and your opinion, it is a difficult thing to contemplate.

However, in my opinion of reading the chart, the pilot is HEAVILY involved, according to the way I read the astrological evidence. Everyone can read what they wish into it. With Neptune on the IC in Pisces, there are many hidden agendas here. The pilot could have been blackmailed into participating, which is still a choice, he could have been offered a large sum of money to fly the plane to an unknown place, and hand it over to whichever group offered the money, suicide and many, many other scenarios here.

The Sun in the 4th, is the pilot, trining the 8th with Jupiter in Cancer, and Trining Saturn in the 12th, he makes and is the link to both connections the hidden one (Saturn RX in 12th) and 8th house Jupiter in Cancer. Which also ties the Moon in the 6th house of co-workers/ or with 5 degree rule with partnerships, either way it connects. To me that is my astrological evidence as I read it. The Moon is squaring the MC, he is a member of the opposition party, that is the situation/someone is squaring some authority, can denote motive or a reason as well.

This is one of the greatest aviation mysteries in history.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MYSTERY CHART, I invite everyone to put interpret the chart and come up with their own theory. That was mine from a few days ago, and now I see the authorities are just now starting to believe it could be the pilot also.

Kali,

Forgot to mention your comment regarding going to 43 - 45,000 feet. It could very well be a way to do away with the passengers without alot of violence or bloodshed, as they would pass out at that altitude, while the pilot had oxygen, as the plane was then brought back down. Just another theory.

Hello Kali,

The Sun (the pilot) is in Pisces, ruler Neptune, with Neptune on the IC, also in Pisces. Neptune the great deceiver plays a HUGE part in tis as I see it. The pilot (Sun in Pisces) to me denotes deception, pisces a double bodies sign, denoting two sides,

MorningSun wrote:Hello Kali,

The Sun (the pilot) is in Pisces, ruler Neptune, with Neptune on the IC, also in Pisces. Neptune the great deceiver plays a HUGE part in tis as I see it. The pilot (Sun in Pisces) to me denotes deception, pisces a double bodies sign, denoting two sides,
Imo, Neptune in the 4th signifies drowning in the ocean. Deception, treachery, secrecy, are elements that brought this catastrophe to this flight. The tight aspects of the grand square is the main story, imo. Moon conj. the fixed star Hyades which is associated with violence and shipwrecks is the cause. Moon in Gemini might describe two people. What I see with the Sun (the pilot) if he is involved, is him besieged by Neptune/Uranus.

My teachings don't give Neptune rulership over a sign but I've got to admit there is a connection with Neptune on IC. It definitely describes what we have learned of this man. Someone whose family life has become unstable, not so secure. The Sun's antiscia opposes Uranus in the fifth, separation from his children.
it emerged that the pilot?s wife and three children moved out of the family?s home the day before the plane?s disappearance.
I think you made a strong case, MorningSun but with his ruler Jupiter in exaltation and Sun ruling 9th, I see him working to save the plane and it's passengers.

kali
Last edited by kali on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looking over the asteroids I discovered Toro at 5' 49 degrees conj. Neptune/4th house. In the book Mechanics of the Future: Asteroids ? January 1, 1988 by Martha Lang-Wescott she writes
Where Toro aspects more passive energies (such as the Moon, Venus, Neptune or retrograde planets) or is tied in a highly stressful Aspect Pattern, the individual has used these planets to defend him or herself from the anger, violence or pushiness of others.
kali

al Nablusi wrote:Jupiter in a water sign, Neptune on the IC and Saturn in Scorpio all indicate that the plane is in water,
So every plane that goes down or disappears while Jupiter and Saturn is in water signs would go in the water? I don't think so. I think too much importance is given here regarding the element the planets are in and anyway it's not enough on its own for that outcome. After given this some further study I have come to another view. It doesn't cover all of it, at least not this far, as I'm mainly concerned about what have happened to the crew and passengers.

The Ascendant is in a cadent sign, which is a sign of vulnerability for the flight as such, but the fact that Asc Lord Jupiter is in a cardinal sign, even if in the 8th house, can as well indicate protection of some kind and in this case that all or most still are alive. I like to once again highlight the grand trine between Jupiter, Neptune and Vesta (who also is known by the name Hestia, the priestess and the eldest sister of Jupiter) , the latter in 11th but close enough to the cusp to be counted in to the 12th by the 5 deg rule.

A grand trine in water signs is the most powerful of them and water houses just add to that, and with Jupiter as Lord of the Asc together with Vesta this grand trine can bring a very beneficial influence that shouldn't be underestimated. As the event has developed, I tend to believe they are all well, but hidden away. They are possibly in the way for something but is not meant to come to harm, but will remain hidden until the real purpose of the action has come to bear fruit. Saturn in 12th in a Venus decan may indicate that they, the ones responsible, are waiting for something.

I agree with that there are strong signs the plane would have gone down in water but one thing to bear in mind about water is that it works pretty much like a lens that distort the perspective, so thinks may not be what they look like. The Ascendant is in decan ruled by Mercury and so is its Lord Jupiter. Mercury in 3rd ruled by Saturn in 12th may as well indicate that hey are on solid ground, but hidden and very likely close to water but not in it.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

kali wrote:
it emerged that the pilot?s wife and three children moved out of the family?s home the day before the plane?s disappearance.
From where do you have this information? From what I have read, at several locations, the captains children are grown up and that he's a grand father - so that the wife left the day before with the children sounds like slander to me.

The co-pilot has been said to preparing for his wedding, so doesn't exactly fit in either. I think you are wrong going for the Captain as being a part of this. Naturally he would probably play an important role, but to me the Sun in Pisces BiQuintile Mars rather shows that he's suffering and is forces, most likely under gun threat.
kali wrote: I think you made a strong case, MorningSun but with his ruler Jupiter in exaltation and Sun ruling 9th, I see him working to save the plane and it's passengers.
kali
Yes, that's more like it.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

JS, I do not mean to slander the pilot. The story about his wife and grown children moving out is reported in several papers. You can google it but the paper with the most information is http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.

My only interest is seeing the aspect showing up in this chart that relates to the story. It amazes me the small details shown in a chart. If the story is true, the Sun's antiscia opposing Uranus in the 5th house of children is remarkable to me and possibly supports MorningSun's belief the Sun represents the pilot.

kali

A similar case was Northwest Oriental Airlines Flight 2501, time of take-off 7:30 PM, 23 June 1950, New York, NY.

The wreckage of Northwest Flight 2501, which crashed into Lake Michigan off the coast of South Haven in 1950, has never been located and a cause for the crash has never been determined. More than six decades later, unanswered questions continue to define this tragedy.

http://archive.wzzm13.com/news/article/ ... y=obinsite
Notice how Jupiter was in Pisces, and the two malefics were in the ninth house, and Mercury squaring Saturn, and opposing the ascendant.
Astra inclinant, non necessitant

-------------------------------------

al Nablusi wrote:The wreckage of Northwest Flight 2501, which crashed into Lake Michigan off the coast of South Haven in 1950, has never been located and a cause for the crash has never been determined. More than six decades later, unanswered questions continue to define this tragedy.
Interesting. The Moon is ruler of the 8th - again, and the Moon is exactly angular - again.