Geoffrey wrote:
al Nablusi wrote:The wreckage of Northwest Flight 2501, which crashed into Lake Michigan off the coast of South Haven in 1950, has never been located and a cause for the crash has never been determined. More than six decades later, unanswered questions continue to define this tragedy.
Interesting. The Moon is ruler of the 8th - again, and the Moon is exactly angular - again.
While there certainly are strong similarities there are also important differences, which to me indicated they did not meet the same fate. Like Jupiter in 8th, very different to Pluto there. The grand trine of Jupiter, Neptune and Vesta in MH370 is something you don't find in the 2501 chart, and the Asc/Des axis is of a different nature than the Mc/Ic.

I don't know if it has been confirmed that 2501 actually crashed, but I don't think that's the case with MH370, I don't believe it went in to the water as several have suggested here. Jupiter is simply too strong here and actually protects against the bad influences from 8th. Also, another detail overlooked is that Pallas Athena, daughter of Jupiter, is conjunct with Mc in 9th. Actaully, and it strikes me now, almost looks like a family affair.

I experimented a bit more with the 8:11 AM time, and if we use the IGARI waypoint coordinates, which is the last known identified position, Asc/Mc would enter Aries/Capricorn at about 8:03, which could be the landing time, and they them have 8 minutes tax off the landing strip into cover and power down the machine. Makes sense to me and fits the picture as the automatic ping has been said to send as long as the plane is powered with electricity, even if it on the ground.

Sure, it a theory but at this stage without really having any fact about what have happened, everything is theory.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

Like Jupiter in 8th, very different to Pluto there.
JS, strong Jupiter rules the 4th house of endings and is in the 8th. Lilly says in 'Christian Astrology' page 408 that if the Lord of the asc. conj or commits his dispostition to, be Lord of the eight, then whether he be a good or an ill planet, he kills (for every planet must do his office,)...". This is powerful testament.

kali

kali wrote:
Like Jupiter in 8th, very different to Pluto there.
JS, strong Jupiter rules the 4th house of endings and is in the 8th. Lilly says in 'Christian Astrology' page 408 that if the Lord of the asc. conj or commits his dispostition to, be Lord of the eight, then whether he be a good or an ill planet, he kills (for every planet must do his office,)...". This is powerful testament.

kali
That might be true, and I have all respect for Lilly, but I still consider a "Jupiter kill" quite different to a "Pluto kill", and the influence of its involvement in a grand trine with Neptune and Vesta should not be ignored. Neptune may here as well tell us that the end as we see it is an illusion.

Actually, there is already a manifested example of the nature of this Jupiter kill. It's label MH370 has been killed, which is something that very much is connected with this particular flight and plane. I don't want to draw any particular conclusions from that at this stage, but I think it's safe to say that just as there is a difference between a Pluto an a Jupiter kill, there may also be a difference in signification of a "kill" in the 17th century compared to the 21th, symbolically.

But my point here is that while there are similarities there are also important differences and I don't think they met the same fate. Maybe we never will know, but hope not as I believe this one will "float up" some how, in time.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

I have been able to dig up a birth date for the Captain, from this article
Zaharie was born on July 31 in 1961 and had entered Penang Free School in 1974.
It doesn't say Penang is the birth place but as he was 13 1974 it's likely or maybe a village in the near range.
/Joakim

Thanks for the birth info, JoakimS! I posted the chart for the flight takeoff time in the inner circle with the pilot's chart in the outer ring. As expected he has a significant aspect to the flight chart. His Pluto/Chiron aspect conj the 10th/4th axis.

joakim,

thanks for the birthdata on the pilot..kali - thanks for pointing out the immediate connection back to the departure chart, using his chart.

it would be especially nice to have a specific time of birth for him..

using a day chart set to noon for the pilot, i note the position of his sun at 7 leo 43 which is very close to the jupiter/midheaven midpoint in the departure chart. it is square the jupiter/neptune midpoint as well seeing as neptune is exactly conjunct the midheaven axis.. i had mentioned how 21 cardinal 30' approx is a very important midpoint to a number of pictures in the departure chart ( see my original note below).. further to this the pilots natal mercury is at 22 cancer 41 which is an immediate tie in back to all these midpoints listed below.. there are some other immediate connections between the 2 charts as well with t mars squaring onto his natal saturn - 2 degree orb being an interesting one..

is this the same pilot whose family moved out of his house right before or after he took the flight?
james_m wrote: the moon/neptune, ascendant/midheaven, moon/midheaven and ascendant/neptune midpoints will be all the same.. they are 21 cardinal 30' approx. these happen to be the same as the venus/pluto midpoint at 22 cardinal 22 - a little less then 1 degree off the same point.. jupiter/midheaven midpoint is 7 leo 57 which is 45/135 all these same midpoints..

james_m wrote:is this the same pilot whose family moved out of his house right before or after he took the flight?
I would say the reports are bit conflicting on that and I wonder if it's not a mix up of some kind, because, while I also have read that at some places he's also profiled as
The Telegraph 17 March wrote:a 53-year-old grandfather and father of three grown up children
and I have seen it elsewhere, so I suspect it has its origin in a Journalist that either didn't understood properly or heard what sounded appealing to him/her.

While his chart certainly integrates pretty well in the Take off chart, I think this is natural and expected as he's the Captain, and that isn't "sensational" in itself. I prefer to look at it the way with the Take Off chart as transits to his planets, but as we don't have a time we should be careful not to draw too big conclusions. Although, if someone feel called to rectify a time there are enough data there to do that I think.
/Joakim

joakim,

indeed - no conclusions here.. i was curious about what i recall saying earlier, but with the additional new info that his mercury at 22 cancer is also exactly opposite the departure charts venus/pluto midpoint.. it doesn't mean anything, but the symbolism of a possible relationship dynamic that was feeding into his thought process - mercury=venus/pluto midpoint - is what i was curious about in connection with the new astrology data you shared on the pilot here..

james_m wrote: these happen to be the same as the venus/pluto midpoint at 22 cardinal 22 - a little less then 1 degree off the same point..

james, the pilot's sun squaring the flights Jupiter/Neptune midpoint pairing tells quite a story. A pilot involved in a successful, plot that is long lasting. Boggles the mind how someone can conceive of the idea to make an airplane and it's passengers disappear so completely and maybe forever in this day and age.

james_m wrote:joakim,

indeed - no conclusions here.. i was curious about what i recall saying earlier, but with the additional new info that his mercury at 22 cancer is also exactly opposite the departure charts venus/pluto midpoint.. it doesn't mean anything, but the symbolism of a possible relationship dynamic that was feeding into his thought process - mercury=venus/pluto midpoint - is what i was curious about in connection with the new astrology data you shared on the pilot here..

james_m wrote: these happen to be the same as the venus/pluto midpoint at 22 cardinal 22 - a little less then 1 degree off the same point..
I fully agree james, there is no doubt that the Captain is centrally involved in this. The question is if it's willingly or not, if it's just because he's the Captain or maybe because he's an extra extraordinary skilled pilot. I see the latter as quite possible, his reputation as a pilot was widely known, so he could have been hand picked but was he aware of it or not?

Can the angular emphasis on the dual signs Pisces and Gemini together with Neptune and Moon, be i support of the "shadow another plane" idea to slip through without radar detection? His Sun, trine Asc and sextile Des/Moon, plus inconj Ic/Neptune and semisextile Mc in TO chart could really fit in to that, couldn't it?

What I find interesting, apart from the midpoint stuff you pointed at of course, is that neither transiting Pluto, Uranus or Saturn seem to be hitting on anything really, just Neptune on his Chiron which is doubtful if that's enogh? I'm not counting in the upcoming Saturn to Uranus square and Neptune to Pluto opposition, partly because they are "collective" but mostly because they really are something ahead and haven't had a first contact yet. That leaves the angles and the Moon of course.

Without a proper time I'm really reluctant to make any kind of judgement on him, whether he could/would be in on the above willingly, or even orchestrated it. IN the end though, when it all comes around, his Pluto on the TO Mc isn't any good sign of course. However, if it all was a consious act I have a hard time to believe that he as a Leo would do anything like this without making sure it all shined back on him to show, somehow.
/Joakim

This is an image of the pilot's chart showing the geometry pattern of only inconj. aspects. All four planets within a degree. Pallas in this pattern shows someone with extraordinary genius with anything digital. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Paul Allen and Steve Wozniak all had remarkable geo patterns with Pallas. To add to this diagram are the midpoints of Pallas/Venus and Uranus/Saturn which falls within 2 degrees of Neptune.
kali