kali wrote:Another troubling aspect is the besiegement of the Sun (ruling the pilot) by Uranus and Neptune. Uranus signifies the possibility his family left the home and Neptune may show a secret side. I read that the pilot was arrested within hours of his flight for homosexuality which is illegal in Malaysia.
kali
As I have written before, this family upset/breakup has been confirmed to be untrue and a makeup of some sensation hungry "journo", I don't know about the homo stuff but at least I haven't seen anything in the majors I am following. As Gregory said "Way too many people have way too much to say based on way too little information...". I felt tempted to put together something for my web site as it probably could increase the stats, but refrained from it as it would pretty much come out as speculation, so I decided to use that time for study instead.

Still what you say is one creditable possibility or interpretation, but maybe it was the other guy, who was supposed to get married, maybe he got dumped or found out something less joyful about his wife to become. There hasn't really been much follow up of that thread... basically we only know she works on a plane as well, can't recall as what now.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

Here is an astrogeography chart of the MH370 Take off
If it now is debris on those satellite images
The Telegraph Live blog wrote:University of Western Australia Professor of Oceanography Charitha Pattiaratchi said that, based on currents in the area, if the debris is from the plane it probably would have entered the water around 300-400 km (180-250 miles) to the west.
That would place it in some proximity to the Moon/Des line. So maybe it is and you were right guys that she went into the water ;-)
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

Geoffrey: That has been debunked "MH370 did turn toward Langkawi and wound up overflying it, whoever was at the controls continued to maneuver after that point as well, turning sharply right at VAMPI waypoint, then left again at GIVAL. Such vigorous navigating would have been impossible for unconscious men."

Plus new reports indicate that the first, sharp course change got entered into the navigation system twelve minutes before the last communication from the flight crew.

After studying horary for such a long time there is the thought that you judge charts and make conclusions and learn from your mistakes. It would be great if someone would show me how my astrological techniques are incorrect or give their judgements on how their readings of the chart describe their theories.

kali

JS:
As I have written before, this family upset/breakup has been confirmed to be untrue and a makeup of some sensation hungry "journo"
The story had come from the maid who was at the home when journalists arrived. She had told them they only come around to pick up their clothes. Granted, she could have misunderstood their move. I did not read that the family has come out and retracted what the maid said. It only stuck to me because of the aspect in the chart but that could mean something entirely different. Will not mention it again.

kali

kali wrote:JS:
As I have written before, this family upset/breakup has been confirmed to be untrue and a makeup of some sensation hungry "journo"
The story had come from the maid who was at the home when journalists arrived. She had told them they only come around to pick up their clothes. Granted, she could have misunderstood their move. I did not read that the family has come out and retracted what the maid said. It only stuck to me because of the aspect in the chart but that could mean something entirely different. Will not mention it again.

kali
I have read this being denied by family, can't recall exactly where now but have seen it. I think it's quite possible the maid doesn't speak any good English or maybe not at all and the journalist made something interesting of it. Same with this.
kali wrote:Plus new reports indicate that the first, sharp course change got entered into the navigation system twelve minutes before the last communication from the flight crew.
I think this is CNN spin that was denied on a press conference, but I think the truth is that no one really knows, and the Malaysians are very unprofessional in dealing with media, and that opens up to spin of all sort.

kali wrote:After studying horary for such a long time there is the thought that you judge charts and make conclusions and learn from your mistakes. It would be great if someone would show me how my astrological techniques are incorrect or give their judgements on how their readings of the chart describe their theories.
I find what you have said to be very interesting but at the same time we know that even if there can only be one "truth" about a chart there are still many way to interpret it. Hopefully we will get some facts on the table eventually but until then we can only assume really and it's a bit as with that last ping at 8.11 AM it may, possibly, probably, come from somewhere with in 2 corridors, stretching south or north.

I don't have much experience with horary and had just started to study Deb's course here on skyscript, and got her book on houses yesterday, together with another batch I ordered at the same time. Although I have done astrology for about 27 years, I'm still learning...
/Joakim

JS:
I don't know about the homo stuff but at least I haven't seen anything in the majors I am following.
I was completely wrong.

"Captain of the missing flight, is being investigated for his support of a politician who was imprisoned on a homosexuality charge, only hours before the ill-fated flight."

JS:
we know that even if there can only be one "truth" about a chart there are still many way to interpret it.
It's wonder we even bother. :???:

Think I'll give this story a rest.

kali

The latest sat images, provided by the Chinese came to our delight with both time and coordinates, hence I made a bi-wheel with the Take Off chart, included below. Outer cusps the sat image chart, so is this debris coming from the MH370?
Sat chart: 18 March 2014 at 12 am (UTC +8), coord 44?57'29"S 90?13'43"E

The Sat chart Asc trine Take Off Pluto and Mc square Saturn may indicate this. Also Asc Lord Venus trine Uranus. Mercury trine NN may not in it self be such strong message, but it's approaching IC of the Take off chart so maybe the mystery get a voice in a few days.

And just for fun, as they always seem to include "something" that can be related, the Sabian Symbols:
Asc wrote:A porter carrying heavy baggage
Mc wrote:A man, having overcome his passions, teaches deep wisdom in terms of his experience
So this may be the beginning of the end...
/Joakim

The co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, apparently born on 1 April 1987, no place as of now.

Transiting Uranus from the MH370 charts sits on top of his Sun, and MH370 Asc Lord Jupiter squaring it. JUpiter also trine his natal Pluto. TRansit Pluto also sextile his Mercury. All very close orbs.

He has just had Neptune passing over his Venus in Pisces, which of course also sits on MH370 IC, and also opposite MH370 MC and Pallas. All this certainly ties him to the flight, but is is as perpetrator or victim?
/Joakim

This is what I originally wrote:

"I got an impulse to do a Horary for it and the time was 22:05 Saturday 8th March 2014 in Edinburgh."

This gave Mars on the Ascendant at 27 deg 12 min and the Sabian symbols says; "A man in deep gloom. Unnoticed angels came to help." A pity about that. Unfortunately, the chart is not radical , the ascendant being at 29deg 30min Libra, but the Sabian symbols seem to work.

I am more used to working out football charts than a horary chart. However, I have noticed that many games start at 15:00 on Saturday and when I was testing them out they all seemed to be random, but taking individual games that started at that time could be meaningful. I am referring to times that airplanes take of at an airport - this is a typical example - they all seem to average out. Taking one example "Flight MH370" this was what we were looking at, none other. Not the one before or the one after.

Interestingly enough, Amelia Earhart on her last flight the Arabic part of death was conjunct Saturn but this one is at 29.11 Virgo and conjunct nothing. Saturn was square Mercury as in this chart suggesting a block in communication.

In the AstroGeography it looked like the plane slid down the Neptune line until it landed on the Pluto conjunct the descendant line - a paran and was brought to a full stop.

A friend of a friend was recently talking to a bunch of pilots. They said it was so weird this disapperance it must be aliens. Then started talking about all the odd objects they see in the sky. Aliens some say are described by the planet Uranus, not real aliens but imagining them. Or at least a quality of alien.

Might be a curveball but scanning forums all the other 3,239 rational explanations have their fans already.

I am watching CNN now, and the Malaysian PM has stated that the based on new analyses the flight "ended in the Southern Indian Ocean". May the souls of all the victims rest in peace, amen.
Astra inclinant, non necessitant

-------------------------------------