hello,

i upload 2 relevant charts in my opinion

1) of the moment it disappeared, Kuala Lumpur taken as location
2) prelunation chart for Kuala Lumpur

Last edited by geo on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

if we consider L9 (Sun) as more suitable for air transport, it's interesting to see that it is right on DC at the event chart. Could it denote direction or "the end of all things,[..], the process of death, and funerals. Death by drowning is particularly relevant" It is furthemore ruled by Jupiter in Cancer
I know the moon shall be more indicative in missing issues, I 'm just not sure how to deal with it..

Prelunation chart on the other hand, gives a 8H new moon, between Neptune and Chiron (deceit and trauma), ruled by a 12H jupiter, who also rules 9H (airlines). This inclines more to the terrorist attack or hijaker version.

Where is the Malaysian plane? See chart upon my question.
In this type of the question we use 1st house ruler for the plane. Here that is Mercury in AQ sign. Mercury is at 24-25 degree of the AQ and according to this site (http://www.auxmaillesgodefroy.com/carelli_degrees#@326) that degree is in connection with criminal, so I think that terrorists (Mercury means more at least 2) are involved in plane disappearing. Mercury in 10th house means that plane is South from the place where I asked the question (Belgrade), so from countries which are connected with Aq sign, Izrael for example fits because it is south from Belgrade. One thing that worry me is that Mercury has separate aspect with Sa rx ruler of the 8th house which is in connection with death, so it is possible that there are a lot of the dead people. Sa rx is also Mercury's dispositor and ruler of the 9 house (foreign country) and because it is in Sco sign might be Corea is also involved in this event.
As Moon, ruler of the 3rd/news, has applying aspect with ASC for about 2 degrees I expect to hear dramatic (Moon is in Leo) news for about 2 time units, probably weeks.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

geo - the format of your chart is making reading this thread difficult. perhaps you can edit your chart for a message board size instead of the format you have it in.

wikipedia has the time of flight 370 take off as 0:41am local time..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_A ... Flight_370

here are some observations on the chart.. moon on the degree of the descendant - ruler of the 8th... ruler of the ascendant in the 8th.. neptune on the exact degree of the i.c. and even closer to an angle by minute then moon which is only 1/2 minute off the descendant. from this the idea of all people dying from this flight would seem to fit with my limited view on the astrology. the idea of something disappearing and not being found is bizarre.. how much of that is connected to neptunes strong position on the angle, i am not sure. the idea of the plane being eventually found in the ocean or some body of water makes sense if you use this chart as a symbol for the ultimate end destination - i.c. or 4th house cusp..

the moon/neptune, ascendant/midheaven, moon/midheaven and ascendant/neptune midpoints will be all the same.. they are 21 cardinal 30' approx. these happen to be the same as the venus/pluto midpoint at 22 cardinal 22 - a little less then 1 degree off the same point.. jupiter/midheaven midpoint is 7 leo 57 which is 45/135 all these same midpoints.. i am not exactly sure what this means to have the ve/pl midpoint the same as many of these other important midpoints or if it even matters.. perhaps venus ruling the 6th house and south node, while directly square the nodal axis might suggest some type of mechanical failure that wasn't picked up before take off.. it might remain a mystery for some time..

below is the chart for the date and time of takeoff..

how to print screen on pc

Just recently from
The Telegraph Live Blog wrote:09.57 Ahmad Jauhari Yahyain, Malaysia Airlines chief executive, insisted that Rolls Royce and Boeing received no more contact with flight MH370 after 1.07am on Saturday.
It's from a press conference this morning, it doesn't say which time zone unfortunately but most likely the Malaysian one. In any case, if it's the last time heard from the plane it ought to be significant.

In other comments related to this "everything appeared to be fine" at this time, although that's not necessarily true, not at all.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

The Sabian Symbols never ends amazing me, again they probably didn't come around with Mundane astrology in mind and there is nothing Rudhyars book hinting in that directions, but also nothing in the other. Applying them on the take off chart, which I think is the most accurate of times we have, convenient posted by james above, we get the following:
(Bear in mind that "the 1st deg" starts with 0 so 5.27 becomes the 6th. etc.)
ASC 8th deg of Sag wrote:Within the depths of the earth new elements are being formed.
Keynote: The alchemical fire which both purifies and transforms the very substance of man's inner life.
Is something not what it seems to be here, or it all simply went up in flames?
Des 8th deg Gem wrote:Aroused strikers surround a factory.
Keynote: The disruptive power of ambitious mind upon the organic wholeness of human relationship.
What ever happened, and also counting in the Moon here, it sure have stirred up a lot of verbal reactions in the public and they sure aren't happy with what comes out of the "factory".
Ic 6th deg Pis wrote:A parade of army officers in full dress.
Keynote: The dedication of human beings to the service of their community, and the the assurance that it will be emotionally sustained by people at large.
Hmm, some kind of military involvement, a parade? (secret) recruitment? A honourable funeral?
Mc 6th deg Vir wrote:A merry-go-round.
Keynote: The first experience of the dynamic intensity of life processes and of the possibility of using them to reach a characteristic ego-satisfaction.
Is this a training camp of some sort, as a child learning to ride a horse in the archetypal image of a merry-go-round or simply "Help I want to jump off?"

It's quite possible that what has happened is what many probably expect/fear, a big ka-boom high up there blowing everything to pieces so small shattered beyond indication by the wind before reaching surface. The Ascendat may hint in that direction and as the plane must have been pretty full tanked, it can be a possibility, be it an accident or a deliberate action.

It might imply something else as well, just as the alchemists visual "purpose" of creating gold, or "fake gold" as it's sometimes is called, isn't at all what it seems to be.

I stumbled on this reading The Telegraph live blog
"Every day it just seems like it's an eternity," Danica Weeks, whose husband Paul was on board, told CNN from their home in the Australian city of Perth.

Fighting back tears, she described how Paul had left his wedding ring and watch with her for safekeeping before starting his journey to a mining venture in Mongolia.

"I'm praying that I can give (them) back to him. It's all I can hold onto. Because there's no finality to it and we're not getting any information," she said
and it triggered the thought in me, "why would I like to do that?" Sure, I may fear someone may try to steal my watch, but still, and the wedding ring... many reasons can be made up for sure, but if I knew I wouldn't come back or at least for a long time, it could be a signal of hope and something to hang it up on. The watch could of course be something precious, expensive or with emotional value, causing that you sure didn't want to loose it, or the opposite that you didn't want it to remind you (about someone?).

This is of cours ejust an example, and very possibly an isolated one, but maybe it tells something about why people went on that plane, as if we look at the Asc ruler, Jupiter, in 8 house, we have for the cusp (using Regiomontanus)
8hc 6th deg Can wrote:Game birds feathering their nests.
Keynote: An instinctual dedication of self to new forms of life.
Well he may had decided for other reasons to not come back, although, I must say I don't quite understand the Jupiter one, which also is the ruler of Ic
Jupiter 11th dec Can wrote:A clown caricaturing well known personalities.
Keynote: The value of humor in developing objectivity and independence of mind.
Maybe we have simply a set of mysterious coincidents, as a part of the full mystery, or if the right angle can be found, it may show a revealing (and maybe astonishing) picture of the truth. On the other hand I guess we all "grope about in the dark" as with Neptune on Ic it is, has to be, and maybe will remain a mystery.

Although, The Des ruler, Mercury, may sum it up perfectly in a message or maybe just as it is and will be
Mercury 21st deg Aqu wrote:A disappointed and disillusioned woman couragesly faces a seemingly empty life
Keynote: The capacity to meet emotionally upsetting experiences in human relationships with strength of character and personal integrity.
Indication that we may never come to know what happened, although eventually there will be an official message, disappointing in what ever way, if it's the truth or not.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

I have to say, I find the event chart which James posted for the aircraft taking off most potent. Following the traditional assignations for ships setting sail, the ascendant is for the aircraft and the ruler of the ascendant is for the crew and passengers.

Jupiter, stationary in the 8th house, in a watery sign, shows (surely) that the aircraft came down in the sea and the passengers and crew are dead. The Moon, ruler of the 8th, is in exact opposition to the ascendant, testifying the demise of the aircraft.

What is interesting though is the testimony from the outers in this chart. Jupiter is square Uranus in a fiery sign - a sudden explosion? And Jupiter is opposite Pluto, lord of the underworld. Neptune too is square the ascendant showing that the aircraft is 'lost'.

As for what caused the crash, it is interesting Mercury, the captain (ruler of the 10th,) is applying to the two malefics, both of which are retrograde. What was that about I wonder?

geoffrey - i agree and good observations on your part too.. i liked how you put mercury in perspective with the chart. the question over communication seems especially central with saturn ruling the 3rd house and in the 12th too. lost communication, or some disconnect with the radar seems tied in here somehow. the position of mercury is on about the same degree as it was in the ukraine revolution/stepping down on the prime minisiter on feb 21st, although it was retro then and forward here.. i wonder how much mercurys rulership over the 7th house moon and 7th house also plays into this somehow.

your symbolic connection with jupiter to uranus was interesting as well..

Geoffrey:
What is interesting though is the testimony from the outers in this chart. Jupiter is square Uranus in a fiery sign - a sudden explosion?
In addition the Moon is conj the star Hyades.
Ptolemy mentions them as harbingers of fire, thunder and lightning
kali