Quote from the natal chart interpretation from Solar Fire:-
The Sabian Symbol and wording of the symbol is from:
"The Sabian Symbols in Astrology" by Dr. Marc Edmund Jones (c) The Marc Edmund Jones Literary Trust. First published in 1993 by Aurora Press, PO Box 573, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504, USA.

28TH DEGREE OF LIBRA
Part of Body: Bladder
Sabian Symbol: A man in deep gloom. Unnoticed, angels come to his help.

It is cut and pasted out a natal chart interpretation.
Lazy man's way.

To many colleagues and classmates who knew Mr. Zaharie, he was noteworthy precisely because he didn't stand out. "Zaharie is the ideal pilot, an invisible pilot,"

Found this statement quite telling given Zaharie's strong chart geometry is made of inconjunct aspects. Inconjunct showing a planet in a position of not being seen.

kali

Well it seems like the suicide theory is the most likely after all as hidden stuff comes to light.
The Telegraph Live blog on 29th March wrote: 10.00 The Mail on Sunday has picked up some purported comments from the daughter of Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah allegedly made in a police interview last week.

It says:

Aishah Zaharie, 28, the pilot?s daughter, said that in her last conversations with her father, she barely recognised the man who used to dote on her. ?He wasn?t the father I knew. He seemed disturbed and lost in a world of his own,? she said.

Last week, Faizah and Aishah, along with other family members, were interviewed in detail by police in Kuala Lumpur. The lengthy interviews, described in detail to The Mail on Sunday by a source close to the pilot?s family, revealed that:

? Zaharie was on the brink of divorcing his wife after nearly 30 years of marriage.

? He refused to attend marriage counselling with Islamic elders.

? He shunned family and spent hours alone on his flight simulator.

? He expressed ?utter frustration? at the jailing of his political hero, Anwar Ibrahim, hours before the flight.
Of course, "Mail on Sunday" may not be the most reliable source but in this case I'm apt to believe them.

EDIT: Actually, suicide isn't really the proper heading here, mass murder must be a more accurate description.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

In solar fire using "Solar Maps" using "animate chart" it is possible to see the various lines progress across the sky and I would think that the pilot would see the sun rising (Sun ascendant conjunct Neptune), the pilot would turn into the setting sun as the plane ran out of fuel, first one engine then the other and then he would say goodbye to the world and dive it in from 35,000 feet - that's what I would do. At 8:11am the last ping, he could be a lot closer to Australia than anybody thought may be even than the recent searches..

I remember once paragliding at 10pm in Scotland the wind got up just enough to enable us to fly before dark, we launched into the setting sun (this is what it's all about I thought) and then landing in the semi-darkness down below at the bottom of the hill. What a buzz. Especially after hitting a catabatic wind - my stomach just about popped out my mouth.

Do you think the wings would stay on?
Last edited by bob.mitchell (firefly) on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I found this rather interesting theory and wonder if any support for it can be found in the Take off chart, like Moon in Gemini on Descendant?

Also notable with this is that the Captain, who's supposed to be a very skilled pilot, has his Sun in a perfect sextile to the Take off chart's Moon and trine its Ascendant.

Notable is also that the Mail on Sunday story has been heavily denied by the daughter.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

I like your "rather interesting theory" but does it still apply now that this is the 31st March and much water has passed under the bridge since his theory was written? Re. Immarsat has decided it is the southern leg that MH370 flew?

There could also be a mistake in the calculations this is the second time they have changed location and no new debris has been found today.

My theory is that there was a cockpit fight when the plane rose to 45,000 feet and the high-jacker won out. Most of the people had died from hypoxia after 15 minutes in the mask. Though I am not sure; did it plummet to earth to 12,000 feet directly when it stalled? This would mean they would have survived but a bit shaken.

I'll check its new flight path assuming it went over India etc. just now.

Code: Select all

imgur.com/UaQkGjj
this doesnt look like its working

im trying to paste an image file for an AstroCartoGraph showing where the last ping was heard from at 8:11 but it doesnt seem to be hapening

I have the file on board the pc as aa bitmap what now?????????????????????????????????????

its betting lkate ie 00:44 tue tome to go :?

The pilot and I have much in common - Asc and Sun Leo and Moons conjunct in Pisces

There is a paran Saturn on MC and Venus cnj Asc right on Turkmanistan.

There must be an easier way to pont a chaet but ive read most of it and non of it makes any sense. :lol:

From the transcript of the communication between cockpit of MH370 and air traffic control released this morning it comes to light that the Departure was 00:42:05 and not 00:41, but is this of major importance? Well I claim it can be because it changes the Asc from 7 SAG 47' 34" to 8 SAG 2' 46" which also changes the Sabian Symbol (as published by Dane Rudhyar) from
Within the depths of the earth new elements are being formed"
to
A mother leads her small child step by step up a steep stairway
The longer this goes on the less convinced am I it went down in to the water, which I wasn't really from the beginning but started to give in to as everything seemed to point in that way. In so many ways it doesn't make sense though, unless it really was an accident after all, also including the possibility that the "cockpit fight" you believe in Bob, ended with both pilots dead leaving MH370 on a ghost tour which just happened to head in the direction of Antarctic! Or that is what "someone" want us to believe.

I think now only time can tell. If it went down in the water, something from it will eventually show up... but if that doesn't happen, well it can in fact be so that many or all of the passengers still are alive. It cannot be excluded, especially if the plane is meant to be used for some other purpose. Which may not necessarily have to be a terror attack, as if a Malaysian opposition group would be behind it, they may just see every day passing as a building up of pressure on the government, which they may hope or aim for to collapse from within.

I have just had a quick look at this, and there are indeed several charts for Malaysia or Malaya, but in the one generally recognized by Hindu astrologers the Take Off Mc is on the Countries Sun, T.O. Asc on M Saturn, and transit Neptune is approaching an Opp to the M Sun, now 1.5 deg away. So is this a step in the undermining and eventual fall of the Malaysian leadership that basically been in the "cockpit" since it's independence? I'm just saying, it's possible, and in such case are probably all passengers still alive but involuntarily hosted on secret location, until it's over.
/Joakim

9TH DEGREE OF SAGITTARIUS from solar fire;
Part of Body: Right lymphatic vessels
Sabian Symbol: A mother with her children on stairs.

JoakimS is slightly clearer.

Maybe it is Turkmenistan after all then; it is very easy in calculations to change signs by accident eg. multiply by -1 and you get south instead of north.

Maybe flight MH370 will take to the air again during the grand cross on 20th April 2014 and it shall hide in another radar image of a legitimate flight until it reaches its target.

Maybe.........

http://www.misterwriter.info/

This looks rather like a plausible scenario.
Last edited by bob.mitchell (firefly) on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.