England charts

Dear all
To those who believe the 1066 England chart is weak and doesn`t apply to Britain as a whole check these facts

Guildford bombings- Sun conjunct Mars in Libra at 13 degrees.Uranus at 25 Libra setting in 1066 chart
Falkland war- Pluto at 24 Libra ,Mars square MC/IC axis
bloody sunday nov 1972- Uranus Mars at 20-22 Libra setting in 1066 chart

Nothing special in 1939 but WWII wasn`t specifically a British war.

The 1066 seems to be even more powerfull than 1801 chart. Incidentally I didn`t notice any special events when Uranus was rising in aries in the 1930s. Maybe this has affected the UK only within its own borders.

ta ta for now

Johnd wrote:
To those who believe the 1066 England chart is weak and doesn`t apply to Britain as a whole check these facts

Guildford bombings- Sun conjunct Mars in Libra at 13 degrees.Uranus at 25 Libra setting in 1066 chart
Falkland war- Pluto at 24 Libra ,Mars square MC/IC axis
bloody sunday nov 1972- Uranus Mars at 20-22 Libra setting in 1066 chart

Nothing special in 1939 but WWII wasn`t specifically a British war.

The 1066 seems to be even more powerfull than 1801 chart. Incidentally I didn`t notice any special events when Uranus was rising in aries in the 1930s. Maybe this has affected the UK only within its own borders.

ta ta for now
Hello John,

Welcome to Skyscript and the mundane forum in particular.

I certainly dont think this chart is 'weak'. I remember putting it up for the recent English riots. It seemed very accurate at reflecting those events.

I suppose the argument that this chart doesn't represent the whole UK is based the historical fact that this is a coronation chart for an English king. It arguably doesn't reflect so well the United Kingdom as a whole since Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland were not part of the Kingdom of England at that time. Scotland certainly has other charts that seem to reflect it better. So I suppose the objection against your view would be that you are suggesting the United Kingdom is simply England.

On the other hand England makes up 84% of the current population of the United Kingdom. So the chart is clearly going to strongly reflect UK events. I also think this chart is very useful in studying the UK monarchy.

I am not personally, that convinced by last man standing type arguments in favour of one and only one national chart. I think older states like the United Kingdom have various key foundational dates such as 1066, 1603, 1707, 1801 and 1927.

My position is that countries are not the same as nativities. We dont just have one 'birth' for a country like the United Kingdom. In terms of key foundational moments there are often several candidate dates since countries go through fundamental changes and effective rebirths.

What I find intriguing is looking at the common themes that come together in all these charts. We see key degrees and sign emphasis re-occuring. That is an interesting topic in itself.

On some level I think all these different charts can be made to work astrologically.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi Mark
I was in a rush when I wrote that,which may give the impression that I thought I have the last word on this issue.
But on looking at events affecting Britain,I nearly always see a slow planet in late Libra(dec of 1066 chart)apart from faster planets on MC/IC of same chart and UK`s Ac.
If you bear in mind that in practice,the Celtic fringe were England`s first colonies,it begins to make sense.
When England goes to war,so do the Scots and Welsh,however offensive this may sound.And I might add Australia or NZ.Maybe thats why the 1066 appears to work so well.But then again,the UK and Britain charts are linked to that one via Libra and aries,Capricorn,though not the 22-25 degrees of Libra