Grand Cross 18 - 20 April 2014

I am; as I am travelling from Edinburgh to Middlesbourgh on the 18th and returning on the 20th. With a bit of luck Jupiter will protect me as my Venus is at 13 degrees 45 minutes. It looks like we will have a lovely time visiting our grand daughter.

We might have to expect the unexpected.

I have often thought that as I get older I become more immune to astrological influences so this will prove it once and for all. :lala

:) understand completely! I was thinking that exalted Jupiter might just keep that cross on the good side somehow, with Pluto, Mars, Uranus it looks pretty formidable, but possibly the Jupiter makes them into something balanced? anyway, not sure what its up too, but its up to something.

While I can understand that people "fear" the Moon passing over Pluto on the 20th I don't find that moment as potent as the 23rd at around 03am UTC. Then also Mars has aligned on 13 degrees and the Moon as well arrives at 13 degrees AQ bringing more "complexity" to the energetic picture.

It's quite possible that Moon on Pluto quietly sets something in motion but if something really going to manifest at around this time I would put my money on early morning on the 23rd.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

A New Aries Moon & Into The Grand Cardinal Cross
25 March 2014

On Sunday, March 30, 2014, the first new moon of this new solar year will take place in Aries.
It opens up a period of time that I call the 'Grand Cardinal Cross' for the world, especially throughout the northern hemisphere.
As I have been warning for years about this spring and the planetary configurations:
What we are witnessing is a major, historical, transition take place from the oligarchy and baby boomer establishment that will lead not only to their individual and generational demise, but also will clearly show all how a evil oligarchy and deviant establishment can make a mess of nearly everything - simply because both generations are dysfunctional, disruptive, destructive and spiritually bankrupt.
'The Energies Of The Grand Cardinal Cross'
In the New Moon chart for Sunday, March 30, 2014, located at Washington D.C., the new Aries Moon takes place at 9-Aries-59 in the Ninth Mundane House.
Again, I caution against extended travel this spring due to the unfavorable transits for travel, particularly over long distances and into foreign lands and nations.
This New Moon also marks a heightening over the international crisis in Ukraine and the general region of the Black Sea as the New Moon conjoins Uranus in Aries, while in square to Jupiter in Cancer and Pluto in Capricorn.
The lack of the earth element in the March 30 New Aries Moon event [see attached chart] with a preponderance of the fire element features a month, April 2014, that will give way to more accidents, unfavorable travel transits, and violence as the Grand Cardinal Cross forms.
Astrologer Michele Adler says this about transits over 9-10 degrees of Aries:
"Some thoughts on the upcoming Aries New Moon and the 10th degree of Aries that might be of interest to mundane astrology:
If you use the Gemini rising chart for the USA, the New Moon falls in the 7th house of open enemies.
Added to that, the following countries and areas have 10-12 of the Aries-Libra axis prominent in their charts: Ukraine has 11 Aries 32 on the Midheaven; Iran has the Sun at 11 Aries using the April 1, 1979 chart; Israel has Neptune at 10 Libra, opposing the New Moon; North Korea has a 9 Libra Mercury and 11 Libra Neptune.
It is interesting to note that the 10th degree of Aries was prominent in some significant nuclear meltdowns.
The transiting Moon was at 10 Aries at the March 28, 1979 Three Mile Island nuclear meltdown (4:00 AM, Middletown, Pennsylvania)
Transiting Mercury was at 10 Aries (opposing Pluto) when the nuclear plant meltdown disaster occurred on April 26, 1986 (1:23 AM, Chernobyl, Ukraine) and when the Japan earthquake/tsunami led to a meltdown of a Japanese nuclear facility, transiting Jupiter was at 10 Aries.
(It should be said that hard aspects to Mars/Neptune were also present in all three disasters, and that transiting Jupiter was also squaring Pluto, opposing Saturn and forming an out-of-sign conjunction with Uranus in the Japan catastrophe.)
Some other 10 Aries events:
The Descendant was at 10 Aries when the United States declared war on Iraq (March 19, 2003, 7:12 PM, Washington, DC)
On Nov. 11, 1963, two accidents occurred in Japan: the first was a coal mine explosion in Miike, Japan that killed 458 people and hospitalized 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning. The second was a three-train disaster in Yokohama that killed 160. Jupiter was at 10 Aries 32.
On Dec. 12, 1988 at 8:10 AM, a collision occurred between three commuter trains at Chapham Junction in Southwest London, killing 35. Mars was at 10 Aries 56, squaring Neptune at 9 Capricorn 11.
On Jan. 3, 2004, a Flash Airlines flight crashed into the Red Sea shortly after takeoff from Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt (Lat 27N48, Long 34E23, 4:44 AM EET last contact) Mars was at 10 Aries 27 square Saturn at 9 Cancer 35. (Source: planesafe.org)
The trans-Neptunian planet Zeus was at 10 Aries 46 when the US Congress adopted the Great Seal of the United States on June 20, 1782 after six years of discussion.
Saturn was at 10 Aries 25 when the Arab-Israeli six-day war commenced (June 5, 1967.)"
The New Moon of March 30, 2014 at 9-10 degrees Aries will open up the Grand Cardinal Cross period of spring 2014.
These strong cardinal energies are heavily weighed in April, which will be seen throughout the world in a series of fast-moving events that will happen on a daily basis, nearly simultaneously due to the strong planetary configurations relative to Earth.
Into mid-April comes a full moon, which will be a Total Lunar Eclipse at 25-Libra-16, over the United States on Tuesday, April 15, 2014.
I have written many times before about this total eclipse, in conjunction with the star Spica, which shows that decisions being made at the White House, ruled by Spica, foreshadows bad decisions and subsequent events just ahead.
Knowing this about April and the spring in general, it is advised to be cool, calm and collected with evenly balanced wisdom so that you are not drawn into the reactionary, impulsive, temperamental, highly-opinionated, and ideological riff-raff who like to start fights but not finish them.
Rather, understand that the New Moon of March 2014 opens up the grand cardinal cross period that will last into all of June. Most of the action to come by means of the cardinal cycle will impact during April, May and June.
'Saturn & The Star Unukalhai'
Transiting Saturn, now retrograde, is also conjoined this spring to the fixed star Unukalhai.
Unukalhai ( pronounced: oo-nook-ul-high) is a pale yellow star located on the neck of the Serpent. It has an apparent visual magnitude of 2.6 as this star is the brightest in the constellation Serpens.
I have viewed this star with the naked eye, as it can be seen from most regions of the Earth. During this time, you will see Saturn in conjunction with Unukalhai as it rises in the east on the transiting Ascendant just before 11 p.m.
You can better see the conjunction of Saturn and Unukalhai between 2-6 a.m., as Libra and Scorpio rise into the dark early morning night skies.
The name of this star, 'Unk al Hayyah,' translates to, 'the Neck of the Snake,' and in mundane antiquity it was also known in Latin as 'Cor Serpentis,' or rather, the 'Serpent's Heart,' with the snake's heart located in its neck.
In 1928, astrologer Elsbeth Ebertin wrote that,
"Unukalhai shows its properties as a Martian force combined with Saturn and is often really dangerous and destructive. There will be chronic diseases, which are not easily detected, these will result in a weakened state of health and operations will be necessary. There will be accidents.
This is especially true with Uranus or with Neptune. The conjunction of the latter with Unuk will make the native prone to infectious diseases and also to poisoning. If with the MC and in conjunction also with 'malefics' it is damaging to the social position, often there will be many difficulties in the professional life."
Transiting Saturn, peregrine in Scorpio, and conjoined to Unukalhai can indicate matter like mental illness, insanity, drug taking and secret crimes against the innocent.
When transiting Mars reaches the star Unukalhai on September 1-2, 2014, expect quarrels, lying, peak in crime and violence.
Eric Morse, also talks about this star with Mars and Saturn, when he says,
"The neck, rather than the head, is where a snake has its brain, its seat of knowledge. So this star is all about that knowledge that the good doctor has won from his labors, that knowledge of where we came from, what we are, with customer service. On your way out, just say, " where we are going, what holds us back, what to do about healing it.
"This Saturn-Mars star does in some measure merit the black reputation it has gained from the debasers of astrology, for those who will abuse and misuse the gifts available here, are as deserving of being struck off the register as any corrupt doctor.
But those who will give service, in healing or teaching of what they receive, have only good fortune where Unukalhai shines on them."
'Watch What You Eat & Drink'
Knowing this, the general atmosphere from spring to late summer 2014 will be tense and stressed overall, so account for the ignorance of others who allow themselves to fall victim to these energies.
For instance, during the time Saturn and Mars transit near to Unukalhai, when you go out this spring and summer, be mindful what you are eating and drinking.
Watch how food handlers present your drinks and food. If at a buffet, try to go against the urge to pick at foods carelessly, but mind what you and children eat. Also watch what you are buying at supermarkets.
Refrain from fish this year, and it is best to do your shopping at local farms and farmers' markets than at supermarkets with these transits.
Ceres - which is also an astrological marker of agriculture, foods, children, harvests -transits in the same part of the sky as Mars, Saturn, and the North Lunar Node, so it is important to be doubly minded of the foods you purchase and consume this year.
Do not be shy in talking straight to people. I do it all the time. This is 'Star Trek' here Goober, so get it right.
Look them in the eyes and have them get you another drink, and watch what they do with it. And, if your food is not cooked or prepared to your satisfaction, have it returned.
If anyone who serves you food and drink and gives you any kind of attitude, just get up and leave, while noting your dissatisfaction with poor customer service and sickly looking food and drink.
On your way out (and do walk out) say loudly, "Sorry, but we just don't want to get sick here, no thank you."
That should do it.
This is the kind of spring and summer, even into the autumn months, to 'cook and bag your own eats and drinks.' That includes for family and friends. In other words,
'Do it yourself.'
That will be 10,000% times safer than what the transits show in that respect this spring and summer of 2014.
Anyway, overall, the transit climate of the first half of this year is one of impulse, reactionary sentiments and ideologies, emotionalism, ignorance, featuring unreliable people, bad associations with others, unfavorable travel transits - are all to be avoided, so as to not be affected by the range and depth of the unfavorable transits from late March through to September 2014.
It won't last forever, but you must mind these particular transits, as the entire natural world is Astrology, so it will always be in your face, all around you.
Only the conscious mind, observant eyes and senses, quick feet, thoughts, and keen attention can you navigate properly through it but you will have to toughen up, because so many people around you can be simply dumb as dirt.
You will notice those who already have mental and emotional issues clearly as these world transits will bring whatever is there out through them. The immature will project onto others those very things that they are having problems with themselves.
Observe, as that will be how you know who is cool and who is not cool under these celestial skies.
If people are nice, then give them nice. If people are nasty with you, then give them nasty. Their choice.
Anyway, right after the Total Lunar Eclipse in Libra on April 15th, 2014 [see attached horoscope] the planetary configurations that follow in the wake of the full moon (from April 17 to April 25) kick in with more energetic cardinal strength that calls on people to maintain their calm and cool.
The energies of April, May and June 2014 really call on individuals and groups to be mature and not place emotions and reactionary sentiments at the forefront.
However, we all know that that is most likely what will happen since many people are also so unenlightened to the point of outright stupidity that they will only react to events emotionally, and therefore, will become fully subject to the powerful cardinal energies and unfavorable transits running rampant worldwide.
So, to be able to be above all that, simply do not engage or buy into the adverse world transits.
This means knowing your own centerline from yourself, being calm, at peace, clear, and with knowledge of global transits and the mundane atmosphere, you can easily see who is centered and who is not.

Grand Cross 20 April 2014

I should like to quote to you from a letter from Rudolf Steiner to V. Reede?
[quote]The stars spake once to man.
It is world destiny that they are silent now.
To be aware of the silence is pain for earthly man.
But in the deepening silence there grows and ripens
What man speaks to the stars.
To be aware of the speaking,
Brings strength for Spirit-Man.

Over the years humanity is becoming stronger and can use the stars for their own ends. It just takes time.

I did this due to the search for missing flight MH370 just to see when it would return, like a phoenix or perhaps be found in a watery grave. Watch out the next sound of a low flying aircraft may be your last.

It was just the other night and a jet liner come overhead about midnight and even made the windows shake, it is not supposed to be here (inside an Air Traffic Controlled Zone - only 4 miles from Edinburgh Airport and a large city.

The horizontal lines are for the "natal chart" which is when he aircraft took off.
Last edited by bob.mitchell (firefly) on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earthquake California ?

California joined the Union on Sept. 9th, 1850.
SUN at 16.x Virgo - I.e. the forthcoming "cross" might have a strong impact there - 13,x is antisc. that degree.
16.x Virgo _ a "Volcanic eruption" according to the sabian symbols. Over the years I have found this description to be perfectly true.

There's more evidence, also for the area of San Francisco - as it can be found among others in the JU/SAT-conj. of Dec. 1603 - (coniunctio maxima).
This is NOT meant to be a prediction - earthquakes can hardly be predicted.
But I'd really take care there, especially round 20 April to early May.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

I have been thinking about this for some time, read some articles online, listening to a great recording by Greg Brogan on the subject, then here of course and it has sort of itched inside that I wanted to write something, but not just repeating what everyone else said.

Then a thought started to form in my mind about what really was so special with this Grand Cross, if there was something more to it and yesterday as I was out on a sunny afternoon walk I suddenly got connected with my inspirational source and I wrote this when I came home.

I hope it's ok that I put up the link here as I feel it's too much to just paste in to a forum post? Also, as I write this I feel I really would like to link back to skyscript forum from my site and was wondering, why don't you have a small link badge or something that one can put up on ones site? Maybe with text something like "Proud menber of Skyscript AStrology Forum" or "I'm a regular visitor at Skyscript Astrology Forum". Just a thought.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

Hi Bob,

Same problem again I am afraid with your chart/diagram above. Its really too large for the thread band width. Could you possibly you enter it again minimised? If you cant minimise the diagram I am afraid it will need to be removed.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Hi Bob,

Same problem again I am afraid with your chart/diagram above. Its really too large for the thread band width. Could you possibly you enter it again minimised? If you cant minimise the diagram I am afraid it will need to be removed.

Thanks

Mark
Yes, not all of us have wide screen monitors, perhaps placing one chart above the other could help instead of being practically side by side?
Libra Sun/ Pisces Moon/ Sagittarius Rising

Grand Cross

Am i the only one to think that many astrologers out there - i'm not necessarily making reference to the ones in here - are hyping up this Grand Cross?

Most of it, it seems to me at any rate, is irresponsible doom-mongering.