The final aspect of the Moon is the square to Mercury, ruler of her turned 6th. And if we don't take into consideration the outer planets (i.e. Pluto), then, in fact, it's the only aspect that the Moon makes before it changes signs. That's pretty telling as well, isn't it?
It would appear to me that this horary is perhaps not answering the question asked, but instead telling what actually happened. Pete, I know you have often said that a horary chart should be used solely to answer the question that is asked, and the horary should not be used to delineate anything further. What would you say about this?
I always take applying aspects to or from the primary significator first. Such aspects will give the answer and I only use the Moon if the primary sigs are not in contact. Here, Jupiter is involved in a powerful translation of light that perfected in 2 degrees and imo this translation brought the answer.
To me the horary *is* answering the question directly, T. It is saying that Jenny would not get the job because sadly she is about to be involved in something deeply traumatic.
While it's true that the Moon's final aspect is a square to the ruler of the turned 6th house, I see this as a confirmatory back-up only in this case. Besides, how could anyone ignore Pluto in this horary? It's so *there*, isn't it?
==
Pete

Date of accident

Hi to Pete and Taurus7,

The timing of horary is almost metaphysical to me. Just like the timing of an accident. This accident took place on March 17 at 10:00 pm exactly. A friend of mine lives close by and acutally heard the crash. A teenager going more than twice the posted speed of 40 mph lost control of his truck and hit her small car. He came across 4 lanes to arrive at point of impact. She was going the speed limit. (This according to accident investigation.) 30 seconds earlier or 30 seconds later, they would have missed each other.

And all of life is like that, isn't it?

Have you seen other examples of the Moon applying to conjunction with Pluto that resulted in similar circumstances?

She is holding her own. A few steps forward, a few steps back. No basic change.

Kren

Re: Date of accident

The timing of horary is almost metaphysical to me. Just like the timing of an accident. This accident took place on March 17 at 10:00 pm exactly.

Hi Kren,
this is 13 days after the question was asked. Notice how Mars wants two degrees to "deliver" Jupiter to Saturn. Two weeks. Damn!
30 seconds earlier or 30 seconds later, they would have missed each other.
And all of life is like that, isn't it?
Yes it is. It is so often about being in the appointed place at the appointed time, but sometimes this can have a happy outcome too, let's not forget.
Have you seen other examples of the Moon applying to conjunction with Pluto that resulted in similar circumstances?
I can't remember, off the top of my head. Perhaps someone else can give an example, if not of the Moon to Pluto then of the Moon to one of the other outers?
She is holding her own. A few steps forward, a few steps back. No basic change.
Where there's life there's hope Kren....
==
Pete

In this chart, Jupiter - Kren's friend - is "locked into" the translation of light with Mars and Saturn. Mars has grabbed Jupiter, if you will, and is taking it to Saturn. Both Saturn and Mars are traditional malefics and here they are joint almuten-rulers of the 12th house. This suggests not only will she not get the job but it offers the reason why: Mars, Saturn, 12th house - hospitalisation. Jupiter rules the turned 12th as well, so this house is highlighted twice in the translation.
Pete,

Wow! That's amazing - I am astounded by this, I never knew about the planet "lock out"...Thank you for the explanation. I always throw in a few digs at you, but this time --- I'm speechless!

- T -

Re: Date of accident

I can't remember, off the top of my head. Perhaps someone else can give an example, if not of the Moon to Pluto then of the Moon to one of the other outers?
I did a horary for a friend where she asked the question "What will happen in the next month". The Moon was applying to Uranus in less than a degree, so I indicated that something sudden and unexepected and unpleasant may happen soon. The very next day, she had severe pains in her stomach, and had to go into the emergency ward because it was so bad. And she mentioned the horary....
I wish I had the chart data but I can't find it.....
It's amazing how this stuff works.
- T -