Self-employment with this partner a good idea?

The querent, currently an employee, asked if a potential business deal with a partner was a good idea. 25th February 2005, 4:41 PM, Worcester UK. 27 degrees Leo rising.

Querent represented by the Sun, partner by Saturn. Sun is peregrine and in weak dignities in the seventh house, suggesting she is dependant on the partner. Saturn is in detriment, retrograde and in very poor dignities. I suggested this was not a good partner for her.

I looked at the second house to see if this business deal would be good for the querent. Mercury rules the second house, and is in detriment, fall, and under the sunbeams. Strong evidence that this is not going to be a profitable business proposition for her.

Overall then the answer is no! Anyone care to comment? :D
H.

I agree, I wouldn?t want to be making a business deal with someone signified by Saturn in that state. But I wonder if the querent will listen to everything you say with that application between the Sun and Saturn? Its out of orb so hopefully she will. Venus on the 7th and Saturn in the 11th suggests that she is inclined to see the partner in a friendly light. All the main significators are peregrine and the Moon is only going to the square of Pluto so not much promise in that.

Hi Deb, thanks for your comments. Yes, the potential business partner for this querent is a friend. I hope she doesn't ignore this judgement and take on this business with her!
H.