and as usual with above linked article...

The occurrence is very rare...(Once in 778 days. No typos)
Some Christians believe...(Something confirmed from a Holy Book)
NASA has something to say...(NASA needs to establish its one and only one spokes person)...

and we have a curry called 'End of Days'

Thank you very much 'Media'. :D
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

The comment that puzzles me most is this one:

"Strangely, the last one occurred in 1967 - far earlier than expected - precisely at the time of the Six-Day Arab?Israeli War."

We are talking about the effect of eclipses - how can they happen far earlier than expected? The Babylonians had figured out how to predict eclipses in the 8th century BCE.

Love the way the NASA representative points out how this eclipse "will occur at the lunar orbit's ascending node" - another little comment to help spice up the drama.

I think it is good that this eclipse event gets attention, I just wish it didn't have to be made ridiculous with the implication that it might herald the "End of Days", which I guess means the end of everything. Is it even worth me starting my diet tomorrow?

Deb wrote:I think it is good that this eclipse event gets attention, I just wish it didn't have to be made ridiculous with the implication that it might herald the "End of Days", which I guess means the end of everything. Is it even worth me starting my diet tomorrow?
Well since fundamentalists want us to take everything literally... what they didn't say is that there would be an "end to nights". Party on...
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC