aries ingress 2014 for moscow and washington

here are a couple of charts for the 2014 aries ingress at moscow and washington. it is interesting how the t square involving jupiter/uranus/pluto are highlighted on the angles for both countries given the developments in ukraine. aside from johnd's post on barbaults observations on the significance of a number of stationary mars which will happen this year at 9 libra 01 on approx may 19th, it will be interesting to watch mars at 13 libra as it ties into both these charts directly by angle.

the retro mars at 13 degrees happens very shortly - april 22-24th approx.. the forward motion of mars at 13 libra takes place june 15-18th approx.

first is the chart for the mars station to washington for may 19th, followed by the mars station for moscow.

free pic

image hoster

below are the 2014 aries ingress charts for washington and moscow. it is interesting to overlap some of the positions in the mars station chart with the ingress charts below.. jupiter at 18 cancer in the mars station chart connects directly with the midheaven in the aries ingress moscow chart.
perhaps someone would like to make some comments on any of this.

post a picture

image hosting no register

if we consider the nato charts i mentioned on this other thread - http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8129

one notes how the mars station at 9 libra impacts the april 4/49 nato chart directly.

the other nato chart( and perhaps the main one astrologers seem to use) for aug 24/49 has moon/uranus conjunction in the present solar return for 2013 at 11 aries, not far from the same mars station coming up. the solar return for aug 24/2014 contains the war signature - mars/saturn conjunction which happens to square onto the midheaven/pluto conjunction in the root chart. technically i suppose that doesn't engage until much later according to my understanding of interpreting sr charts and timing..