should i give up on her

no (No votes)
yes
Total votes: 1 (100%)
Total votes: 1

does she miss and think about me?

This is a long confusing Story i wont get into detail. I have had feelings for her since 2014 i confessed she denied feeling the same (its a messy painful situation)
i see that she lies about her feelings when we in the same room. I know shes hiding but then she confuses me , i dont like being in the same room as her there is to much chemistry we get started talking and there is no end to it, we know each other through family friend ties. all i want for is for her to confess what she feels so i can get closure.

i stopped all contact with her recently, i feel tired of her pushing me away and then being a different person when we meet around people.

I am absolutely new at horary please Excuse my lack of knowledge

So the ascendant is in late degrees and she is saturn is the 4th house with moon meaning i think about her she doesn't reciprocate? I am in the 1st house meaning its only me who misses and think about her ?

I think new posters are not supposed to post their own charts. There is a consideration before judgement here also to consider, although I think the chart is interpretable.

Personally, I would recommend seeking a professional astrologer for a reading if you don't know how to read a chart. There are lots of good readers out there and I know one I can recommend to you.

As Tanit says, the idea with this forum is to get second opinions on what your judgement of the chart is suggesting and to open up to hear other considerations from other people committed to learning and practicing horary. It is not, however, a free horary reading service.

Before there can be second opinions there must first be first opinions and you have to act as the one responsible for gaining a judgement from the chart.

Have a look through the horary section and there are tutorials, and you can ask technical questions until you're ready to provide a judgement.

Some tips or things to consider:
The first represents you, the 7th represents her
Do they aspect? What is their relationship to one another?
Is there any noticeable change in the chart - a change of significator or house from one sign to another? What might change symbolise or signify?
Where is the Moon? Who did she last aspect and was it a long time ago? Who will she next aspect and what is their fundamental nature and also their signification in this chart if any?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/