Will she come for the Cars?

Hi all,

I placed an online ad Giving away two Junk Cars; to me, they are worthless though to someone with the $$ and Inclination they could be restored to "classic" status. I recieved a response from a woman who said she would like to make arraingements for pickup this weekend. these "cars" are completely stripped down, have no wheels--shell of a car. Whoever gets them will need a trailer,etc. My only question is we she actually show up? I'd rather not have to hang around all weekend waiting for her to show, and If she doesn't, I'll really be po'ed.

Will she come for Cars?
Mar 10, 2005
07:44:00 PM PST
Penn Valley,CA
121W04'00" 39N13'00"

I'm not sure what house to use for the Cars;I kinda played around with the "Buried Treasure" thing and was thinking of giving the Cars the fourth house. I'm more inclined to give them the 2nd house. anyway, Venus and Mars are not in aspect, nor is Moon to Mars, She (mars) is in the 4th applying to Sun, Ruler 11. I don't see that coming into play here. My ruler VE, applies to SA and SU. She and I are both applying to SU, yet how does that have anything to with getting rid of these disgusting Cars?? my judgement is that it doesn't.
Someone tell me I'm wrong!

:???: