Scotland in Sign Lists For Countries?

As part of my research for an article on the astrology of Scotland I am trying to find the oldest reference associating Scotland with the astrological sign of Cancer. William Lilly does this in his Christian Astrology (1647).

So far the oldest source I have seen giving this association dates back about 90 years before Lilly. This is the Czech astrologer Cyprian Leowitz, in his Ephemeridum Novum (Augsburg, 1557).

I suspect the idea is much older than this. I just wondered if anyone has seen any older astrological association lists for countries that mention Scotland?

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thanks Margherita,

Your a star! Thank you very much.

Its still the oldest source I have seen linking Scotland to Cancer and its great to have a famous astrologer like Cardano to reference for this.

I do have a much older source assigning Scorpio to Scotland but its not based on a list of countries. More of an astrological polemic following the battle of Bannockburn!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly