help with another romance horary:)

The question is "Does he like me?"

-14 March, 2005, 7:31(universal time)96w48, 32n47.

..The querant is a woman who has developed a "crush" on her teacher , an older man. She herself is a ' mid-thirties ' returning student who is feeling alarmed by her sudden, and as she sees it, inappropriate attraction to her teacher. ..She likes him but wishes she didn't.... She decided to ask this question as a means to decide if her feelings were real or not....

The main significators are in applying opposing aspect, a difficult relation. But they are in mutual reception by triplicity, a positive indicator for affection. Added to this, the dispositors of both main significators, venus and mars, are in applying sextile aspect, a positive indicator...The moon also is quite strong...in its exaltation, and in a positive , 5th house...also, the moon applies by sextile to venus and then the sun. But, Jupiter and Mercury both, main significators, are afflicted by mars and saturn by a strong T-square. I would interpret things as: though you like each other circumstances go against you and lead you elsewhere.............hmm, any additons? :)

I?ve been meaning to find time to come back to this, but I?m still struggling I?m afraid. I agree with your conclusion though. Even with reception, oppositions bring difficulties and Venus is combust. So despite the strong feeling, I don?t think there is a practical basis to this relationship.

I?d say accept dates whenever you can get them Haku.

I only mentioned this as a supporting factor in the direction the judgement had been taken. If those significators had been applying by trine, we might overlook such things.

Deb (and Haku too :)...) thanks for the replies:) I've been having some problems lately submitting to this site, hmmm: I lost about two long posts for some reason- so instead of recreating the lost threads: I'll just say a quick: " Thanks" :) What a great site this is and I hope to correspond with you more :)