Webinar on Prometheus Software

Dear Skyscript,

We have been invited by Kepler College to give a webinar on the Prometheus software.

There are still places available, so we would like to make an open invitation to anyone who would like to join.

The webinar will be with Gavin Burns(me), the developer of Prometheus. For anyone who is curious or just wants to be up to speed with the latest and greatest astrological software, then please know you will be very welcome.

The link to get to the webinar is :
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/908869666

We will be covering the Explorer3d module, which is what most people are curious about, a full 3D astrological planetarium. For those who have a particular interest in classical astrology, this feature is particularly useful for exploring primary directions which we spent a lot of time putting a full module into the software last year and I have been asked to talk about that. We also have a whole set of other classical features such as helical events, essential + Lillys full set of accidental dignities, a very customizable arabic parts system and much, much more, which hopefully I will be able to touch upon.
The webinar is at 1PM USA Pacific time(or 8PM British Time), Saturday 7 June(today), so there is not much time if you want to attend, make sure you book asap. Places are limited I believe.

Peace be with you,

Gavin Burns

Capricorn Astrology Software