Reconciling Modern and Traditional astrology

Deb wrote:This may be a bit off-topic here but I agree we should do less "S vs T", for the same rea - better to see them as alternate approaches rather than competing ones. As far as I'm aware, any kind of commentary can be made anywhere, so long as it is relevant to the topic at hand and doesn't violate the main objectives of whatever forum is hosting the discussion.
I agree with Deb, since competing is just increasing the feelings of hostility and can not solve our problems.

And I wonder could I open this thread to discuss on Reconciling Modern and Traditional astrology and our dear Robert Hand have do many researches on this area.

It seems a big topic?but I think it would be very interesting .:mrgreen:

hi ming,

check the philosophy forum for some related discussions on this. it would be great if they could be seen to merge with one another at some point, which in fact is what i think is already happening with some astrologers like robert hand, who you mention.. others will obviously see it differently, but it seems like a discussion for the philosophy section.

here is the podcast that i believe ming is referencing from hand/brennan
http://theastrologypodcast.com/2013/12/ ... astrology/

cheers james

I agree with James that this topic really belongs on the philosophy forum rather than here. Actually, the topic has been raised there before.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly