Astrology Talk on Scotland-London-May 19th

Hello All,

I thought some of you might be interested in a talk I am giving on the astrology of Scotland at the Astrological Lodge of London on Monday May 19th at 7.00pm.

My talk is entitled, Scotland: Independence on Union?

The Lodge have kindly allocated me a whole evening double spot.

The first part of the evening is historical when I will be sharing my extensive research into a national chart for Scotland. I will be doing this by exploring some pivotal historical events in Scotland's history.

The second part of the evening will be topical where I will discuss the forthcoming Scottish referendum on independence this September. I will be looking at that issue through a wide variety of mundane charts as well as the natal charts of all the key players.

Details are here:

http://www.astrolodge.co.uk/

I do hope some of you can make it along.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Thu May 01, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Konrad wrote:
Obviously, I can't make it, Mark, but I would like to see what you have if you ever decide to give your talk up here.

Good luck anyway!
Thanks. I have already given the talk in Edinburgh and Glasgow already. I guess you missed the email on the Edinburgh talk.

I also have an article coming out on this in the next issue of the UK Astrological Journal in June-July.

I had hoped this might appear on Skyscript but its under a moratorium from being reproduced elsewhere for two months after its published. Its not really practical for Deb to do this considering the short amount of topicality the referendum bit of the article will have before the vote.

Once the article is out though I will be free to post on the topic so I will be sharing my thoughts again here on Skyscript.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote: Once the article is out though I will be free to post on the topic so I will be sharing my thoughts again here on Skyscript.

Mark
great mark! i look forward to this and all the best in your presentations!

Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone.

I'm looking forward to the chance to share my ideas.

Mark

RodJM wrote:
Imo, it should be Union!
Should be or will be Rod? :)

Please share any insights you have on the Scottish independence thread in the mundane forum. Predictions/analysis in any zodiac are most welcome!

Mark

Perhaps we can look forward to when England will be let loose from the Scottish yoke and be "A nation once again" but who knows. I will try and get down to the talk and update you all
Matthew

Well it looks like no we will not. Mark made a good case for two foundation charts for the Scottish nation in the first half of the talk and in the second there were numerous instances of degrees of the charts coming up in nativities of the people involved and events too. We have seen the ingress charts in the Mundane forum on this matter and the lunation chart came up too in the course of the talk so maybe that could be discussed further there
MJ
Matthew Goulding