Hi PD,

It's simply not possible to generalise in any meaningful way here. The opposition between the main significators is showing some source of conflict or difficulty between them - what the Moon means is anybody's guess; even a trine can bring a focus to the difficulties if the Moon is unfortunate or carrying the influence of a malefic plant.

Hi Deb,

Well, in this instance the querent has been on a date with someone and is wanting to know if they'll go out again. The data is 16th March 2005, 17:12hrs GMT 51N33 0E43 if you want to have a look. Personally, I think she should just call him and ask him!

Hi,
the way I see this is that the opposition shows they may well meet again. However, the querent's sig is very weak and is applying to an opposition with the sig of the quesited without reception so the meeting won't go well, despite the trine from the Moon to Jupiter. The Moon is peregrine and detriments Jupiter, so despite the trine (which imo simply brings them together), the next meeting will be difficult and full of confrontation.
Just my two pence...
==
Pete

I agree with Pete, I think they would meet again. The Moon applies to an with a retrograde planet, meaning that the situation will go to a previous state. Since this is a positive aspect with the quesited house's ruler, it should mean that they would meet again.
Venus is entering the 7th house, so a new date is to be expected.
Yet the last aspect performed by the Moon is a square with the Sun from the 7th house, which is not of good omen for a relationship. Also, Mercury, 1st house ruler, although in the 7th, is conjunct the 8th house cusp, leaving the 7th house, so the querent might lose interest or hope and give up dating this other person.

I would love to know the outcome of this horary. Little dragon, would you please tell us what happened next ? :)

Sorry, I haven't been around much and have only just spotted this!

There has been no second date, but they have been out since in a group with friends. This guy seems to be messing her about in that he sends her affectionate texts, calls her 'honey' and 'babe' but isn't making any definite moves. I would say he's just enjoying the attention.

It's interesting that you say she would move on - last week she met someone who has knocked her slightly off balance, and she is rapidly losing interest in the other guy.... I'll keep an eye on things, as I bet that when this other guy realises she has lost interest, he'll make a move! :lol: