For example I would like to renovate my house.
I found four potential contractor. Which one is the most skilled and reliable?
(And which one is the worst.)

_______
( I'm not the best in English language )

attila.s wrote:Does anyone of you know a method to choose from 3-5 alternatives or options the best one, and to weight them?
To have to choose between three to five alternatives and the best option of them, triplicity rulers or the other minor dignities, from a horary perspective. The triplicity ruler of the lord being the best to the faces ruler of the lord being the worst.

I'll elaborate later this week.

:)

I went through my books, and I found answer to my question.

Works of Sahl & Masha'allah (2008):
- Sahl: On questions:
- - ?13.13: A question: which of two or three things is more worthy, and which will be acquired /pg176/
- - ?13.12: A question about something, whether it is genuine or fake /pg176/
- - ?13.14: A question: if you were asked about many matters /pg177/

The Book of the Nine Judges (2011):
- ?7.183: On partners and those whom they prevail upon, and on sending generals to war - 'Umar /pg434-439/

Choices & Inceptions (2012):
- Al-Rijal: The Book of the Skilled VII
- - Chapter VII.85.0: On choosing from among equal men, which of them they will make a lord and a greater [person]. /pg365-367/
Last edited by attila.s on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

That's great, attila.s!

If your casting a horary don't forget to take note of any planets which lie in the house in question too. Those can also be descriptive of others of the same sort.

I would have elaborated with a rehash on a horary that I interpreted for a woman who wnated to adopt an old dog from a local pound; a black poodle if I recall correctly but you seem to already have a handle on it.

Possibly another time thouh.