France vs Germany Quarter Final

France vs. Germany
17:00 BST
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil

Germany are considered to be slight favourites for this match, with the average price being 9/5. France are the slight outsiders here, although there's not much in it - the largest price on the exchanges that i've just seen is around about the 19/10 mark.

Using the L1L7 method,there's not much to choose from and with ? in ?, all things look fairly equal. This is a quarter final, so both teams are probably going to play with a little caution. I'm personal not expecting a free-flowing end-to-end affair, although i hope to be proved wrong. What i find interesting, is that both sides have 3 players from the Glorious FA Cup winning Arsenal (if you include Citeh's latest bench-warmer, the turncoat Sagna). This adds nicely to the balanced nature of the ? ?.

As for the flow of events, the ? doesn't make any aspect until a ? to the ant. of L1 at 10?09' - late in the second half of extra time, depending on added on time during normal time.

0-0 at 90mins for me 21/10 with most bookies
Game to be won in extra time, possibly an own goal.
Germany to edge it.

EDIT: Just to clarify the typo that was 0-0 - in fact i meant a draw - bet slip below to conform.

Selection Selection Details Result
Football Matches
World Cup Matches
France v Germany
4th of July 2014 5:00 pm
Win-Draw-Win
Draw @ 21/10
Pending
Verum e